• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
well my cell phone charger broke so its pretty much useless now

but my aim is

in5anementality

ill be on later tonight. i have to go celebrate my sisters birthday with her.

I don't know...you have to play defensive in brawl or you don't win. It's high risk, medium reward for being offensive and low risk, high reward for playing gay. At least in melee you don't really put yourself in such a bad position by playing offensive and very quickly.

Edit: Andre notice how the last stocks were dumb in brawl. they took like 3 minutes (see me still being alive at 300%). Brawl's still good though

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
macd i was watching our matches

our sets were hella legit. i havent played that hard since i played tang at wcsl

but i think i counterpicked myself in the 5th match of both sets. ill get u next time !

MacD

Banned via Administration
dude, we both had some good combos, i was like wtf, i finally do some cool 0-death stuff, and you can't even see it

in theory, FD is better for marth but i've always liked it vs marth, but corneria is definately in your advantage

and i can't wait till next time :)

MacD

yea, but watch paul vs m2k

if the marth is on point with spacing, he'll be able to punish a turnip pull but not get hit by soemthing like dash attack, and the peach can't run away by using platforms, and it in theory, it'd be easy to punish peach trying to jump over him on FD... but that's like m2k status along with my opinion

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yea, their burgers are hella expensive though, just get in n out if ur getting fast food man

u can try out carls, they got some neat stuff. but its soooo expensive

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
LMFAO **** joy

maybe ur right

i just saw a womens sexual gel for increased pleasure thing commercial

and an extenze commercial

Foy

Smash Champion
****ing told you. Then a bunch of yodeling commercials. @_@ Stride commercial.

WHAT IS GOING ON!!!

The old in-n-out. >_> In clockwork orange, the dude says that instead of ****.

<_<

AHHH YEAHHHHH!

Looks like you need fast smash medical attention Foy. I don't know who's willing to smash this week(end).

Also about the ads...that's probably why I hate watching tv. I watch about half of a meh tv show and half of the other time I am watching these noob male ads.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hehe smash jargon is so silly

i find it amusing when someone can im me and be like

"did u see spenser's falcon GETTIN OFF? man it was ****"

i love smash terminology

as well as smash lexicon

MacD

haha lexicon, haven't heard that word used in a normal convo

so modesto, i'm down to smash any and every day with week... except probably monday cause i'll be hellllllllla tired

so when are we getting together again and not being *****es and leaving fresno out in the dust

Top Bottom