• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

Miztik

Smash Master
Im good for anyday this week. today is my last day of work sadly its the Modesto Nuts last home game. but oddly enough i start school tomorrow which somehow means more time for smash =). I know it shouldnt work out that way but hey im not complaining.

Let me know whats up and im down to smash forsure.

also you dont know about my falcon!

wait one more thing. there is this new song its Jay-z feat Rihanna and Kanye West.

no joke in one of kanye west verses he says "no homo" i didnt know he went on smashboards.

here it is lol.

It's crazy how you can go from being Joe Blow
To everybody on your d!ck, no homo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVA-xTBeHyM

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
$20, really? **** that sucks

Anyway, I've got classes on wednesday but I haven't started work yet so I can still go to whatever smashfest you guys are having. It might be my last one for a long, long time so somebody needs to hurry up and host it.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
lulz

whatever works

i'm free all week (my house is off limits tho, not that it matters since i'm in ripon)

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
Wednsday in molesto. Do it. Ill show. Then you guys can teach me to DI bad.
i'm pro at bad DI

ok where at on wednesday? i dont have class that day
yeah... where?
lulz

whatever works

i'm free all week (my house is off limits tho, not that it matters since i'm in ripon)
same for me.

p.s. i've practically adopted this account for now since i'm too lazy to log out before posting. hehe

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
hey, so, I just called Kenny's house, and there was no answer the first time. I waited a few moments and called again. satan answered. I asked for kenny, but was then yelled at to not call over and over again, and then hung up on

FML...
HAHAHAH

happens to everybody
too good

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Aite, well somebody host something this week. Thursday's best for me, but wednesday is okay and could still work. Gotta get my smash fix.

MAHVEL VS DISNEY. I can see it now. Even better yet Marvel vs Capcom 3, enjoy your disney characters. (I know it doesn't work that way but it would be funny if something dumb like that happened)

edit:testing my weird font

MacD

Banned via Administration
so i lovee how the only person who can host is probably andre, but he won't

i'm free wednesday if anytying does end up happening

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
noooooooooo! missed the std! Was in humbolt for the week =/ .It was prolly amazing, huh?
O yeah, and foy, im always down for a game (well, maybe not AS much seeing Skool has started for me) , and I live right in the middle of sac too.
Also, I agree, a lot of ***** med and jack in the box commercials on nbc for some reason . . . Mini Sirlion Burgers! God dam mini-cattle!
Tell me when youre up for a game. And jr, tell me when your gonna have another std.

Im available for most of thurs-sun.

Ps. When are you leaving again, macd? I still havent met you.

Pss. god dammit kenny . . . . .

Miztik

Smash Master
ill most likely be free tomorrow...got 1 class ugh waitlist so i might not even get into that class...so my monday's and wednesdays may be free til the spring lol.

but today and thursday i got class from like 8-3 with one 15min break lol

im in class right now but its stupid easy hahaha

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
haha

imma have fun this semester

2 art classes and JUDO (3 art classes if i get into the online wait listed one.... i dunno how i get notified if im a wait listed student on an online class if its not even up for me on the blackboard site lol...)

Foy

Smash Champion
noooooooooo! missed the std! Was in humbolt for the week =/ .It was prolly amazing, huh?
O yeah, and foy, im always down for a game (well, maybe not AS much seeing Skool has started for me) , and I live right in the middle of sac too.
Also, I agree, a lot of ***** med and jack in the box commercials on nbc for some reason . . . Mini Sirlion Burgers! God dam mini-cattle!
Tell me when youre up for a game. And jr, tell me when your gonna have another std.

Im available for most of thurs-sun.

Ps. When are you leaving again, macd? I still havent met you.

Pss. god dammit kenny . . . . .
Do you have a car? Cause i don't have one. ;_;

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
Do you have a car? Cause i don't have one. ;_;
I DO. And I dont mind driving anywhere. I can come down and smash at the times I listed if your place is open, and I can try getting my friend who mains samus to come along too (he's fun to play against, if you dont mind waiting for bomb recovery). Also, If you put in a lil bit for gas, Id be down to drive us down to Hoedesto or anywhere in between at least once or twice a month. Let me know what you think.

And Jr, have you made fulltilt account yet?

And kenny, you live all the way in modesto, thats what you did! You *******!

Foy

Smash Champion
I DO. And I dont mind driving anywhere. I can come down and smash at the times I listed if your place is open, and I can try getting my friend who mains samus to come along too (he's fun to play against, if you dont mind waiting for bomb recovery). Also, If you put in a lil bit for gas, Id be down to drive us down to Hoedesto or anywhere in between at least once or twice a month. Let me know what you think.

And Jr, have you made fulltilt account yet?

And kenny, you live all the way in modesto, thats what you did! You *******!
Ight, once i get a tv we can play smash on you guys can come down. And gas money is legit. If Jr. can host more get togethers we can get down there and play.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
man i can host smashfest everyday of the week if u guys were willing to come down

i have no job, no school.

the only thing that requires my time is my girlfriend and my two cats. LOL

like, ****. come over and keep me company

Top Bottom