• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

I finally had the chance to talk to my friend who lost all his memories after some head trauma. Sad that he no longer knows who I am. It's interesting how he still retained his vocabulary and mathematics knowledge.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
history of the world

ok

so heres the story

God created the world

and made ppl

but the devil tried to make ppl evil by telling them to try to achieve wisdom and knowledge by eating forbidden fruit (cuz he wanted to compete with God so he tried to make ppl join him) so ppl gained the knowledge of right and wrong. though it doesnt seem like a bad thing, its what separates us from animals, but because of that conscience, ppl have the choice to use their power for right or wrong. rather than listening to the creator of not only physical nature, but the nature of our souls, having the forbidden fruit of wisdom of knowledge kinda became a double edged sword. u can use it for good or bad

tho we were made to do only good, the devil showed us we could do otherwise.

God was like

'ok well.... ur dum kids... but u can do w/e u want.' so free will is sort of a gift outta love. kinda like how parents have kids and let them do what they want to learn the hard way eventually.

then a long history thousands of years long happened

and ppl turned out rly bad. u kno how some ancient ppl used to sacrifice lambs and stuff on a table to offer God? it was to avoid punishment or stuff like that. well ppl were really bad and the world was pretty gay, but then prophets told them about a messiah

ppl didnt wanna be punished so they hoped for a guy to show them redemption

so God made a kid and put him in a barn, and the kid grew up and realized 'O im Gods son.... crap' cuz this was his destiny: rather than ppl being punished (since God did not make his kids to be punished) he was like, u guys can just sacrifice my son instead of a lamb, cuz my son is a lot better than a lamb, like hes my son for crying out loud.

so ppl sacrificed him, not knowing what they were doing (the prophets told them but they forgot, and didnt care either way) so now sins are forgiven

and ppl are happy. (ppl who kno the story and believe in it)

thousands of years later, kirbyraeg asked choknater about God

and choknater summarized it lol

i dont mean to make it sound dumb and dishonor the story or w/e, cuz it's really great. i just wanted to make it concise and understandable for ppl who dont kno anything

Foy

Smash Champion
So i went for a walk today.
Ended up sweating my *** off. Stupidly hot here. @_@

JPeG get on aim sometime.

Jr. Friday good for a smashfest?

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
Mologen!

but here's the shocking twist, there's not too much proof of that story, so you need faith to believe in it. However, since we have that ****ed wisdom and free will, faith is kind of hard for those of us who look at much more proven theories.

not to dishonor the story, but I just can't have that much faith without evidence

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Yeah I liked Andre's summary. Much better than anything a Riponite would tell you. Most of them seem to take every detail of the bible way too literally and/or believe that as a Christian they can do whatever they want and still go to heaven. Ah, it annoys me to no end.

There isn't really any way to prove or disprove how we all got here though. If you believe there is a god, how did he/she come into existence? If you believe the big bang theory where all energy and matter were condensed in a single speck and exploded to create the universe, where did that single speck come from? Either way you've got to accept one of two things- that energy and matter have always existed and that the universe is infinitely old, or that at some point in time something was created from nothing. To me, neither of those options seems any more likely than the other and neither of them can be proven.

i can no longer attend pats house tournament because im now on disability!
And damm that sucks

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i just quote everybody i used to smash with all the time...
it's a sad world these days...

Can anyone play me this saturday?

i don't have a disc or a memory card.
I MISS YOU
moments like this make me wish i lived across the street =(
i wish you lived accross the street...
moments like this make me wish i had a way to contact jamie more consistently
true dat
but here's the shocking twist, there's not too much proof of that story, so you need faith to believe in it. However, since we have that ****ed wisdom and free will, faith is kind of hard for those of us who look at much more proven theories.

not to dishonor the story, but I just can't have that much faith without evidence
shut the **** up, mike. honestly nobody's shuving it down your throat.
just because you don't believe it doesn't give you the right to introduce poisonous ideas of faithlessness to those who do.

that was a bit too frisky of me...
let me start over...

i don't believe in you. nobody can prove to me that you exist... therefore you aren't real...
now i will have a mod delete your bot account on smashboards...

p.s. i'm not religious at all, i'm just arguing with mike because i can. mike doesn't know how to make a counterproof arguement yet... maybe one day he'll learn.

Miztik

Smash Master
i love GOD!
i love you too my son!

introduce me to him, plz
i met you like 2 years ago but i'll gladly MEAT you again.

did TEXAS post from mikes account?

i can no longer attend pats house tournament because im now on disability!
wow man that sucks.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
hmm

yeah i guess u guys come over

that means i gotta spend time with my gf tonight so she doesnt ***** at me tmw

arghhhhhhhh

also if andre was a priest i would attend church like everyday to hear his sermons

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
i'd sell my **** to God for techskill

and be thankful that I only have to **** The Almighty whenever he asks for it

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
...but I do practice, I finally went out and bought melee a few days ago!

I'm actually improving...slowly

MacD

Banned via Administration
i don't get how people move their fingers so fast, i try and do that shine near a platform, jump, waveland on, shine or whatev again, and combo more

like wtf!!!!! this stuff is crazy hard

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
<_< well i think

practice wavelanding with falcon and ganon, it's much more fluid with them

then u can level up to fox and falco

when its easy to waveland with all the characters, those kind of combos become natural

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
dude

just

pick fox and practice shuffles aerials into waveshines all across FD as fast as u can, flawlessly, frame perfect, and as long as u can.

its mostly just musle memory and stuff.

macd u got this lol

also to whoever is coming over tmw, u gotta leave by 10 mommas orders

Yeah my tech skill is alright but I'm just not entirely fluid...or you could say I can't pressure my foes into ****. I have to rely on them making big mistakes and capitalizing on that. HOW DOEZ I DRILL SHINE?(without getting ***** before I even hit the shield).

I guess I'll just practice more and more

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol yea practicing tech skill vs lvl 1 computers is actually really fun

sometimes u do crazy *** **** and ur like "wow... i **** with this char"

Foy

Smash Champion
dude

just

pick fox and practice shuffles aerials into waveshines all across FD as fast as u can, flawlessly, frame perfect, and as long as u can.

its mostly just musle memory and stuff.

macd u got this lol

also to whoever is coming over tmw, u gotta leave by 10 mommas orders
Ahhh man. ;_; 10? Thats dumb.

MacD

lol yea practicing tech skill vs lvl 1 computers is actually really fun

sometimes u do crazy *** **** and ur like "wow... i **** with this char"
unless you're using your main and feel like you suck cause you can't nair fast across the stage because it's hard and ******** so you get fed up and just start spaming c-stick down against that bowswer who is handycapped and damage ratio .5

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
LMAO! is that what u do?

fast nair is easy man!!!!

but not armada status... im getting there tho lol

i use peach so much now lol shes so solid

MacD

that's why i'm trying to practice my tech skill

to get faster fingers

to do nair's better

to have better control over my girl

so i can fall through platforms instead of dsamsh

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hahahah

peach tech skill is e-z mode compared to fox stuff

but man

peach still requires really good timing and spacing, so still difficult to use at high level

BUT EASIER THAN FOX <3

MacD

different tech skill

granted fox is more techincal, peach has her own timing and crap that is important

apparetnly peach is in the top 5 techincal characters according to a thread in the genral discussion, they were arguing but most agreed ti was like

fox, peach, samus (if you include all her crazy stuff), IC's and ? (not in that order)

some said yoshi and i agreed wtih that, but it turned into "i think this character just cause" and no one was giving reason why A is more techincal than B

Top Bottom