• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
what if i have my friends bring some setups??

i would gladly host marvel myself since i am already hosting melee

even if we don't have a tourny, it would be good for the community to have the game there just for the sake of having it there, like last time.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
I actually know a player in modesto that would go if there was umvc3 and melee, but wouldn't go if it was melee alone. He plays both but only having one game there isn't enough for him to want to go.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i'll mention the tournament to my friends

umvc3 is played best on a large HD screen

anyone have one of those that they could bring? was the big screen last time brought by a player, or was it part of the community room already?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hm it is unlikely that my marvel homies can bring one but i mean we sitll have plenty of time to ask around

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
nice, nick. i'll be sure to give you a run for your money :) i might go falcon/the flash for singles!! mostly because we have hacked wiis, and i just came from a tournament where s2j/scar inspired me

keith, all the activity seems to happen on facebook groups now. more easily accessible and easier to discuss there. like then norcal melee group got more people to come to the santa cruz tournament, and the steakcake event group had invited me and nick, and nick got to play all of them.

facebook is great
Yeah Keith I'm still down to hang out sometime if you're free. I stopped by your house last time you were gonna have people over but I guess I misread something because you ended up not being home when I got there. I don't have a car anymore so it's not as easy for me to go places (I have to borrow my brother's car). Just lemme know if you're free and I can probably stop by.

Oh and I saw your new bike on fb. Looks pretty sick
hmm, yeah im down, although vince and them still have my controller i still have my garbage blue one that im not too bad with. i work through this coming monday then have like over a week off excluding friday. hit me up either of you guys, i can possibly drive to your house nick if you're not able to get over here. but yeah just as a general "let everyone know" kinda thing, im still always down to smash (or just hang out):)

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
my **** job hired me back AGAIN.

out of the 140ish people who were supposed to transfer to my position, supposedly almost 80 people failed the random drug test.

anyway, the reason i'm saying this is because there are 7 or 8 people who flew in from the philippines to train my position and they aren't good at english. they speak tagalog all the time and some girl called me super pogi.

attention all you flip smashers, what does super pogi mean??

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
my **** job hired me back AGAIN.

out of the 140ish people who were supposed to transfer to my position, supposedly almost 80 people failed the random drug test.

anyway, the reason i'm saying this is because there are 7 or 8 people who flew in from the philippines to train my position and they aren't good at english. they speak tagalog all the time and some girl called me super pogi.

attention all you flip smashers, what does super pogi mean??
ROOOOOOFL

this post is just amazing

80/140 on drugz too good.

super pogi means... mad cute, or hella cute. SUPER CUTE

dayum

pogi is like a combo of cute/handsome. like, you don't call girls pogi, only males

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
lolol these people are cool and funny as hell, but it's a little rough to listen to their instruction for 8 hours a day. they replace "th" sounds with "d" and stuff like that. also it's funny how they have never left manila before last week. they expect that we know everything about every state in the u.s. and they think we all know everything about cars and ****.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
LMAO

they basically have their own interests about america and assume we know all about our precious, blessed country. they refer to the US as "DA STATES"

i suggest you horde all of them into your garage and create a melee assembly line for godlike players

cuz filipinos have natural talent and we **** so freaking hard at fighitng games

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
LMAO

they basically have their own interests about america and assume we know all about our precious, blessed country. they refer to the US as "DA STATES"

i suggest you horde all of them into your garage and create a melee assembly line for godlike players

cuz filipinos have natural talent and we **** so freaking hard at fighitng games
i bet even the girls will be godly at smash. (p.s. i bet they all play falco/falcon)

interesting how they assume i know about cars and sports while i assume they can all sing or play at least 3 instruments.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
foy is a cali smasher in my mind.

who's gonna post in this thread next? obsolete death?

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
relevant life is his ultimate counter

p.s. my job just let go of everyone who got rehired the same day as me... except for me. I'M THE LONE WOLF, BABY! i got an invisible promotion to "permanent employee" as opposed to temporary.

also a $0.50/hour pay raise for no reason at all....... i have no fuggin' idea

MasterShake

Smash Lord
KFC you looked like the inventor of the "dude who doesn't give a ****" lol.

That double neutral B was tight though.

My thing was weak, I liked Pewpewu's the best. That guy is just a monster.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
this is the best thread

i want to comment on cool and funny things people said in their posts

but i'm too lazy

Top Bottom