• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
so it's jan 2! whoever wants to come over, please come to my house any time you want. i'm awake now :p

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
I'll be there at around 10, but since I have work tomorrow I'm not gonna stay out that late. is anyone bringing umvc3?

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
spenser, my grandma's better than you at this game.
and before you ask; yes. it is weird having armada for a grandma.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Nah spense I think we're even. I was playing much better than I normally do yesterday. There are definitely days when I get ***** by your sheik regardless of what character I choose

DRGN

Technowizard
Double reverse bairs to dair? What the ****!?

Hey! Why do you guys keep having smashfests on the same days we have smasfests (the last one we had was like 10 people) and/or tourneys? How am I supposed to play with you?? lol. XD As much as I'd like to I can't be in two places at once! Plus I don't have a car. You know there's gonna be like 20-30 people here. Popularity in Melee at TAG has been steadily growing. You could help us make TAG awesome. :) I do like that other regions appear to be becoming more active with Melee as well though, with their own sets of up-and-comers just like with what I see here. Or maybe I'm just wrong and don't recognize names because I don't frequent these areas? I just noticed I may be rambling because I'm tired. Going to sleep now. Good day. :)

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero

Hey! Why do you guys keep having smashfests on the same days we have smasfests (the last one we had was like 10 people) and/or tourneys? How am I supposed to play with you?? lol. XD As much as I'd like to I can't be in two places at once! Plus I don't have a car. You know there's gonna be like 20-30 people here. Popularity in Melee at TAG has been steadily growing. You could help us make TAG awesome. :) I do like that other regions appear to be becoming more active with Melee as well though, with their own sets of up-and-comers just like with what I see here. Or maybe I'm just wrong and don't recognize names because I don't frequent these areas? I just noticed I may be rambling because I'm tired. Going to sleep now. Good day. :)
modesto doesn't exist anymore yo

we're dead as a region :(

edit: see sig. fly amanita telling it like it is

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198

don't you remember that bit from boy meets world (that i think was on the flintstones first) where corey made a promise to go to the dance with topanga on the same night he was supposed to go to a wwf event?

hilarity ensues as he constantly makes an excuse that he hast to use the restroom so he can keep running back to the wwf event.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Apex GFs were disappointing and that was actually all that I saw of the stream. There are a ton of sets I really wanna watch though. Apparently javi did extremely well

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
so

armada is better than mango, i think he proved it now.

mango wasn't playing his best, if he was he would've gotten SECOND. he is too stubborn to change his play style. if he went tryhard falcon like he does against ALL OTHER PEACHES maaaaaybe he could do it. but because of his stubbornness i don't think he will beat armada anytime soon.

hungrybox is really really good, much to the chagrin of melee fans.

kizzogirl and other ylink players like me enjoyed grand finals, umad?

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
I pretty much agree with everything you said. Apex really convinced me that Armada is the best player now. Mango's a very close second still, but until he pulls out another win i'm gonna have to give that top spot to armada. I also enjoyed the first set of GFs, but after that i kind of lost interest. It was definitely slow paced but the spacing and baits made it pretty interesting. Hbox is so precise. I think he should have camped more though honestly. Armada played extremely safe and although hbox got to the point where he was playing safe too, he was being too aggressive in the beginning.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
so many times i would've done an aerial but instead armada did jump back bomb pull.

tooooo good. hella disciplined lol.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
"Faith in Fate" -- a short story by Kenneth Lumpington

last night at 4am, i finally finished downloading all six starwars movies. i remember thinking, how am i gonna find time to watch all these movies? i really want to watch them... but i don't have time... i'm just too busy to watch all these movies... then several hours later, the site director of the building i work in called about 200 people into a giant cafeteria and fired us. how could i not believe in fate after that??

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
Wait really kenny? Why would they fire that many people?
big business, bro. a big contract got pulled from our agency and presumably given to an agency who promised a .001% increase in efficiency. so **** all the people employed in this town. yayuhzz
i didn't get to see them... i wanted to see them...
can i see them? please?

Top Bottom