• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

anybody want to smash/travel anywhere in norcal tmw? all for smashing purposes.

if you give me gas money, we can go anywhere

or we could smash at someones house in modesto or at keiths house (if he lets, and is free tmw)

i could even come tonight after dinner

also:

http://www.kcra.com/news/29997134/detail.html
sure thing, I'll pay my share of gas. I would rather play somewhere in Modesto though, but whatever works is good.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
holy **** my mom just gave me an early xmas present!

a working cube, with a melee disc + brand new controller, 2 memory cards and like 5 new games! (two of them are super monkey ball 1 &2, which i heard are pretty good)

I seriously just learned how to shield drop with pretty good consistency, never had the time to practice it since it was popularized around the time that my old gamecube broke.

my tech skill + new metagame techskill is about to fly through the roof

KFC oldschool mindgames + 2012 metagame techskill here i come!!!!

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
what's a mindgame??

is that the one where you use techskill to go faster than the opponent?
or the one where you use techskill to keep them away?

what's a mindgame??

is that the one where you use techskill to go faster than the opponent?
or the one where you use techskill to keep them away?
it's where you use techskill to go faster and keep them away ;)

There should be North, West, and South Modesto. Ceres can be South Modesto, and Patterson can be West Modesto. Obv then Modesto is the East

holy **** my mom just gave me an early xmas present!

a working cube, with a melee disc + brand new controller, 2 memory cards and like 5 new games! (two of them are super monkey ball 1 &2, which i heard are pretty good)

I seriously just learned how to shield drop with pretty good consistency, never had the time to practice it since it was popularized around the time that my old gamecube broke.

my tech skill + new metagame techskill is about to fly through the roof

KFC oldschool mindgames + 2012 metagame techskill here i come!!!!
Come on step it up KFC, that's something even brawl players know how to do

get at my double post

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
chit balls... i work for the next 2 days... but if by completely random happenstance you'd be down to play after 11:00 tomorrow night, i'll be off then... ****ty timing to come home when i have to work >_<

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
lol

i know nothing of brawl players or their skill

all i care about is my own skill, and my steady progress

right now im just playing against tons of comps so i can break in my controller and become godly

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
so i started looking at t-spin setups

i am finally starting to move to the next level of tetris

edit: watch out for my back to back t-spin triple infinite loop. once i get this down and do it fast, this game's dunskies

Hii everyone :) It's a strong possibility that I might go to UOP next fall. It'd be nice to play again!
We kind of only play around here during the holidays and I think you would rather be home than be playing with us in the North Modesto area

Edit: I finally bought my new computer stuff from NewEgg so I'm going to play sc2 seriously from now on. I'll probably start playing some other games too.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Me and Spenser played against Preet today and he was gettin' off. He was waveshining my zelda across fd and basically just playing really smart. I four stocked his ylink with zelda though which is pretty much the only victory that matters (obviously)

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
sweet adaias, getting a new computer is like the coolest feeling in the world (at least to my nerdy ***)... we should def start playing a lot. is anyone else free sunday night/monday? if jr is ok with it, im thinking about possibly going over his house after i get off work or maybe just monday.

edit: the MMA vs DRG match last night literally had me in tears... that **** was so ****ing cash.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
I should be free monday night and I'll probably actually be able to drive over if you're able to have people over keith

I'll be free Monday as well after 6PM (after the yugioh tournament since there's two a week now during the holidays unless they decide not to).

Keith, we should ladder 2v2, see how far we can get haha. 2v2 is so ****ing odd, it's all about cheesing and it's frustrating but funny

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
yo nick call me before you go, i might actually want to go to this thing (ez ridesies for you?) :)

edit: not sure if i can offer that yet, i might not have a car to drive, but MAYBE. so call anyway

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
I was outside keiths earlier actually, thinking that you guys were gonna smash. I called him a bunch but he didn't pick up so I left

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
ughhhh

why did the last smash plans die outtttttttt

see you guys after christmas, i guess

edit: tetris tournament is in its grand finals. check it!

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
what a ****ing let down.

i was waiting outside of keith's house for like 3 hours.

we should lynch that ****ing homo.

Keith, know some good ways to test PSU or motherboards? I can't get my computer to start up anymore and I think it has to do with the PSU. I removed everything from the motherboard and left in the ram, cpu, gpu and the very basic connectors to get them running. I get nothing. I'm going to buy a new power cord regardless tomorrow, maybe this one is too worn down / I don't even know how much power it can draw in.

edit: im just going to try to return the PSU, seems like other people have had a problem with this model. Seems like the wires fry themselves here and there.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
in every minute that i'm getting ready for work, i'm debating with myself and arguing...
trying to convince myself to call in sick.

i suck at working full time.........

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure I will too. I don't think I've ever worked more than 20 hours in a week. I don't even know if it's possible to get a full time job around Modesto honestly

Top Bottom