• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i just taught m2k how to play the ic's matchup in a couple sentences

idk if he'll read it or regard it

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i kinda stopped going to work about 2 and a half weeks ago.

the first week i called in every day.
after that i just figured i didn't have a job anyway so i didn't bother to call.
my supervisor just called me today asking me if i would come back.
i asked him why? i obviously should be fired.
he said i have the skill and they know i'm a good guy, so he wanted to call me and guarantee i me that my job is still there... i told him i'd call him back to let him know. lol
i just left him a voice mail telling him some bull**** about how i wouldn't be able to start until monday. let's see if i get away with that...

edit: it worked. now i don't work until monday. then after only 3 days of work, i'm getting put into a 3 week training class for the next department. training class is basically the easiest ****ing thing on the planet. holy **** i'm awesome.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i bought a car for $300.
put $0 dollars into it (excluding the cost of gas).
drove it around town for 4 months.
then sold it for $500.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
kenny

we could combine our financial wizardry and conquer killeen, tx

or any other small town

what say you

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
funny you should say that, spence.
i was just talking about when i was peeking into the lowest level of drug pushers in ceres.
they're all horrible business men and i think that world would be easy to take over. lol
you would just need a decent crew of intelligent people.
people that are usually smart enough not to take the risks involved. COWARDS!

killeen isn't a place you want to conquer.
it's just for practice. you learn how the lower class handles business.
it's a short term only perspective.
even the franchise owners to chains around here (i.e. taco bell, little caesars) tend to work on a day to day or week to week basis while ignoring where they will be in a year.
it's because the people here are ignorant and always either just got here, or are about to move away.

killeen, tx. a transient military town where everyone's goal is to leave or be miserable.
such a negative outlook on your surroundings is contagious.
downward spiral of infinite depression.

Rock Bottom, Tx.

I might be going going to a big YCS tournament(prob going to be 1000-1200 people as california tournaments are at least this big) at long beach around march. I don't know if I could go hang out at Irvine on sunday though it's most likely that we'd go back right after the tournament ends midafternoon on sunday. It's going to be a stacked tournament so I don't expect myself to get too far so I'll have time to wander around. Also I might just give up after like ten rounds of swiss, I'm expecting there will be like 14 rounds of swiss or something like that before the actual elimination tournament...

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
ADIDAS, YOU MUST DEFEAT THE COMPETITION AND SOLIDIFY YOUR PLACE AMONGST THE GOD(card)S

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
so...

any smashfests or anybody willing to play during xmas break?

we should all go to sac or something (or have them come to modesto)

I wanna get tons of practice in

Top Bottom