• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Man, I uploaded the first set and the commentary was wayyyyyy too loud. Gonna have to lower the volume a bit and reupload

♌_o

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
lmao that what I was thinking. Idk, I saw someone post it earlier and just had to pass it on

Oh, and I just found the cord for my brother's camera with the genesis 2 footage I took. Gonna upload that pretty soon too probably

SuperSkeetBro

Smash Journeyman
Yo had fun everybody.

Gkinfinity- nice to finally meet u. Im really surprised u were my only win especially since u placed 5th. U shoulda had it against me.

Hotcoffee- had alot of good friendlies for like 30 min then found out we had a match lolz. I feel like i shoulda won but that ganons too good at early ko's. No jons tho. It was a gg. U were prolly the closest match up in skill to me the whole day.

Kirbyrage- go to www.azureheights click links, then click porygons big show. Type any name and password and it will take u to a page to create ur team. Txt me ur number when u get this so i can call u to play when im near A computer. I post with an iphone but cant play on the simulator. My number is 209 879 3875

Choknater- that ylink is too good. Thnx for hostin and gettin early friendlies. Txt me when u get this to talk about my tourny.

GB- that mario is too much for any of my mains. I got handled but brimg it on anytime at rainbow cruise with my ylink lolz

Bizzarro flame- uuuggg brutal. Nuff said. Cya soon hopefully at my tourny

:phone:

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yeah i'm watching my videos to see how i can improve

just one is up so far

but i'm hyped to see my set vs GB and to see how i can improve vs falco

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
I'm just uploading one more for today, which is gb vs gkl. I'll put up winners finals and some of losers bracket tomorrow

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
There are 7 sets left so actually I'll probably sync the rest of the commentary tomorrow and start the uploads tomorrow night (so everything else should be up by friday morning)

Heads up for sc2 people

"GSL for free!
All GSL VODs will be free for 48 hours! Yes, that means every VOD of every GSL match that has been played to date. Do not miss out on this opportunity to catch all those games you've always wanted to watch but didn't have the ticket for.

Start Time: September 3rd 19:00 KST, 11:00 CET, 02:00 PST
End Time: September 5th 19:00 KST, 11:00 CET, 02:00 PST"

So basically one year's worth of GSL games. Definitely worth looking at some finals again and some other key games

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
my goal in life has just been accomplished:

run-up to Samus while she has a fully-charged neutral B. Power-shield her fully-charged shot into an immediate grab. Down-throw then knee KO. =OOOOOO

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
bizz it's weird playing you

ic's ganon we go pretty even but i win usually

but your falcon ***** like all my characters, except falco

idk man

your falcon *****

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
yeah, falcon is way fun to play mang, but he's mad hard to execute everything flawlessly for combos.

like one of my closer friends has told me, i have a very weird playstyle that trips everyone out.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
in the friendlies that i played you, i was able to kinda sorta figure out your style

it's just very aggressive and tries to maximize offense with option selects, platform cancels and stuff

you are actually most patient with ganon, but that's because the way he controls space has to be patient. the rest of your characters are really random and you like to mix it up with weird approaches (like run up, shine usmash LOL)

your movement is really random, so i just stopped trying to read it and overcome you with my own offense as falco. it worked against most of your characters except ganon, because you're used to it. so our friendlies became offense vs offense, pretty much really fun hahahah. (i cannot do this vs kfc...)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
haha yeah i noticed all the players seem to play like that, you and gb are just the most solid. maru has the most potential after you guys, but 69 and gkl have clear things to work on

69 needs to learn how to run away and zone instead of attack sometimes, i think it'll help him a lot. the most trouble i've ever had with a link was against j666 because he was so campy. integrating that style will help his link a lot

gkl just have to stop doing dumb things after grabs LOL i was telling him that when i first met him

as for me..... i just need to get better with young link :) hopefully i can make it to cgc this sat

Top Bottom