• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

OGSMC is so ****ing tight man!

i hope julyzerg wins, so we can see julyzerg vs ogsmc in the finals! it'll be insaneeeeeeeeee
Yeah.

I actually felt like sanzenith was playing better than MC, but MC is much more experienced so he knows how to force certain unfamiliar situations to clean up sanzenith. Fair enough matches though. All those matches were pretty close and they came down to one or two little mistakes.

Yeah I want to see a julyzerg v mc final

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
wow, july vs ogsmc this finals!

i'm rooting for ogsmc, but i really don't care who wins because i love both players!

this gsl probably isn't going to be as 1 sided as previous gsl's... i hope

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
I'm really hurting for money right now so i doubt i'll be able to go. If I can get a 2nd job i'll be going to tournaments much more frequently

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
mooooooooon

i checked my youtube comments for the first time, and i realized i had a message from u last year that i never saw lol

no i dont know where the footage of me vs u at that one tourney went. sorry :(

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
lol because it has nothing to do with manliness, it has to do with the touching of my heart.

if you dont buy that answer, i'll just say because youre asian.

<3

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
lol what's a "jr vibe" i just said my song reminded me personally of him because we had discussions about kpop and jpop together a few times. i would have a hard time thinking of a song that actually describes jr himself.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
anybody have any good pointers for me to get a job?
no **** you lol xD

i wish i did, i'd use them to help me get a job too lol
just being polite, presentable, and take initiative to talk to managers/ask if hiring.

getting the job you WANT is difficult. but getting a job to get a job just takes a slight amount of effort. and luck.

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
thank god foxer is still in code s, i would have far less to look forward to in the next season without him.

<3 my cute korean little buddy

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
A slight amount of effort? And luck? HELL NAH NOT IN ****ING MODESTO. It's impossible to get a job here if you don't have any existing job experience and just generally hard otherwise. Although yeah, it's probably not quite as bad if you live in socal.

Maybe the real problem I'm having is that my current boss tells all of my other potential employers that I'm a bad worker because she values me too much as an employee and doesn't want to lose me. HMMMMMMMMMM

Top Bottom