• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
i posted a while ago saying nick can come smash whenever i'm not working which is pretty often. so whenever he decides he wants to come.

So I was in the car with my sisters today on the way back from going somewhere to eat. They're in the range between 4-9 years old and they were talking about SNSD. I don't even know how they came across SNSD, but they were singing nonsense. Talk about a living nightmare hahahahaha.

Legit or not? I don't know mang

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
haha wut?!!

I thought you didn't suck anymore chok, do I have to begin to remind you that you suck again?
i suppose i suck

but master shake also beat lovage and darrell

respeck.

the guy's mad chill too, and he recognized project styles when i brought him to the tournament.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8oVxM9K70Y

project styles getting OFF 2-0

choknater playing terrible and getting ***** 0-1

EDIT:

i think i needa get more comfortable playing all kinds of characters again. it kept my style fresh. ima stick with ics only in tournament, but like, in friendliez and stuff i have to stay warm so i needa get good with falcon and sheik again haha. my spacies needa make better decisions, gotta play more marth, etc. playing those chars just helps me space and think better, going all ics in friendlies at tournaments just make me really closed minded sometimes. my playstyle was sooooooo thrown off at cgc during tournament for some reason, though i played very well in friendlies. i gotta step it up haha

Yeah I agree that playing other characters keeps your spacing up in a better position especially if you play "less technical" space controlling characters or even low tier characters. Ylink has a lot of options wow, too bad they're all pretty mediocre so you have to put in a lot of work. At least they're viable options haha.

Are there any plans of playing smash soon Keith? I have friday open next week since it's a furlough day. Failing school budget has been making my senior year slightly better since we have all those days where school starts at 9AM instead of the usual 7AM for me. I'll try to go play smash even if Nick isn't going. I do need to practice a bit.

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
uh if by next friday you mean in like 2 or 3 days then i cant then, i'm at my dads house watching his house while he's out of town with his wife. but the friday after that i most likely can. you should post on here whenever you have a free day because more than likely its free for me too.

next friday, I meant as in next week's friday. If you're free that day, then I am good.

Alright, yeah I'll post whenever I have a free day. Just telling you in advance just in case someone else happens to want to go though almost everyone is gone right now haha

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
haha yeah ylink has like zero options vs falco. he is best against characters with either no projectiles or slow movement

out of the good characters...

GOOD:
peach
puff
ganon
samus

EVEN:
doc
falcon (cuz ylink has fast hitboxes and can pressure. fun matchup)
marth

KINDA BAD:
fox
sheik
ic's

TERRIBLE:
falco

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
i think marth definitely beats ylink, but if ylink plays hella spammy and gay/campy, then marth has to work his *** off. the same can be said vs link as well.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
EVEN:
doc
falcon
marth
wtf. . . why is this true????. . . . im not asking why, but just asking why that it is
played a Y link in ec and was con-friggle-fraggled at what was working on me (or could've worked if the guy was alil smarter). . . or maybe it was just cause i was playing bad, but wasnt sure
and if he does have an edge on a char, its a stupid edge. . . like 90-10/95-5, and theyre against pichu/zelda/bowser/roy/mewtwo/and kirby . . . . . =p

ok, im done *****ing. . . . hey guys! I got my first ever paycheck today. woot!!!! poka tiem!!!

anyone see scott pilgrim?? I feel like im in a cult I love that movie so much. . .
parts in that movie that were just epic as ****!!!
though I wish the epicness couldve revolved around someone other than cera

edit: omg@cgc results. . . . you are soo good mastershake!!!

teach me

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Well I'm back. I somehow managed to give up the internet til the end of September. I'm not impressed with the thread though... not as many posts as I'd hoped haha.

ur too good ROFL

guys i lost to mastershake in tournament
I told you not to underestimate him! I hella wanted to see him play you at GSG but he didn't show up day 2 which was kinda gay since I was actually awake then...

anyone see scott pilgrim?? I feel like im in a cult I love that movie so much. . .
parts in that movie that were just epic as ****!!!
though I wish the epicness couldve revolved around someone other than cera
It was an awesome movie. I'll probably see it again once it's out on DVD. Too bad it got ***** at the box office

Speaking of movies, I just thought I'd throw it out there (because I just heard) that The Hobbit is under production and George Lucas plans to re-release all 6 Star Wars movies in 3D. :p

Top Bottom