• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
aite well we'll just chill sunday

But yeah, if you could pick me up brandon that'd be hella cool. I live in ripon though which is in the opposite direction. I'll give you $5 gas money or something if that's still ok. My address is 770 mulholland dr though (in ripon, area code 95366). And my number's 275-5974 if you need to call me
aight thats cool

ill be there around 12-12:30 sometime around there

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Sounds good. Okay kinda late notice though, but no tourney today. Not enough people showing up to make it worth it, and i'm pretty tired/not in the mood to smash/I think I pulled a muscle in my leg somehow and I don't feel like walking while carrying tvs (lol). We'll have another tournament sometime next month though

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
sup, tricks?

nick, pm me if you want my password to update this thread.

i can't promise i'm gonna notice when the title needs changed.

Ah mah gah talk about more hardware problems, which is telling me that I need to probably switch up my computer as a whole. My video card / drivers are not working correctly. I am running on VGA mode which is like **** resolution, but it still works!

I kind of won't be in the situation to pull out cash anytime soon since I have IB testing, college apps, etc to pay for so I'll deal with it for now. I can still do the basic stuff I always do except play SCBW, but that's fine

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
try wiping all video drives, and downloading the driver suite again. if not try rolling back a few sets of drivers. if not maybe you can flash it or use custom drivers.

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
im getting paid this week i could possibly drop like 10 smackskies for petroleum, i might have fixed my car and will have to pay for registration and stuff though too so yeah. i probably will be able to though.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Hey guys, I've decided to stop going online because I've realized that I spend way too much time surfin' dem interwebs. So I'm pretty much just gonna show up to post info about upcoming modesto tournaments and whether or not I'll be going to other tournaments (CGCs, ownapaloozas, and merced tourneys). Yeah though, I'll probably actually be on here less than kenny now. See ya

Edit: Zelda *****

Edit2: I'm still down to smash whenever

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
let me guess, your girlfriend is mad that you go online too much

MANG *** WHAT A ***** SAYS!

nah jk, go handle your bizniz

and go upload the rest of the tourny videos before you dissapear!

P.S.

ill miss you

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Uh yeah, I'll actually still upload videos since that only requires me to start the upload online and then I can leave my computer for however many hours I need to. LOL though, it actually has nothing to do with my (ex) girlfriend. As an atheist I just feel left out since I don't observe lent so I'm making up my own version of it hehe (< not true at all but lets stick with that explanation anyway)

Miztik

Smash Master
Hey guys, I've decided to stop going online because I've realized that I spend way too much time surfin' dem interwebs. So I'm pretty much just gonna show up to post info about upcoming modesto tournaments and whether or not I'll be going to other tournaments (CGCs, ownapaloozas, and merced tourneys). Yeah though, I'll probably actually be on here less than kenny now. See ya

Edit: Zelda *****

Edit2: I'm still down to smash whenever
First off, fuck your bitch
And the click you claim
West side when we ride
Come equipped with game

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
lol, I'm Christian and i don't observe lent. Its a catholic thing, and to me...COMPLETELY unnecessary, but i'll just leave it at that because talking about religion never ends well no matter what your beliefs are. lol. My beliefs wouldn't be liked by even Christians probably. hahahaha

October 10? Sounds good. I am actually very glad these Modesto tournaments land on sundays because my saturdays are booked for the most part until after winter break due to ACT / SAT testing and upcoming college apps.

Hey Andre, sheik is ****. I got pretty good with her, but good players don't fall for ftilt chains outside of snake, fox, etc fast falling players.

Have you played black stone? He's one of Texas's top players now I think. I play him now and then, I beat his MK about half the time with my G&W, but I still get schooled against his marth and G&W. Haha he plays UTDZac all the time so no wonder

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i have not played him

sheik is okay she just has a hard time with some characters hehe

and its not a matter of 'falling for an ftilt chain'

i set em up son

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
running about 3 miles a day on the elliptical thingy and still eating tasteless meals. why am i still fat? hehe

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
running about 3 miles a day on the elliptical thingy and still eating tasteless meals. why am i still fat? hehe
gotta eat small portions throughout the day, dont cram 1 big meal once a day or your body will just store fats

small portions of lean meat and vegetables (doesnt have to be tasteless) with a stable consistent workout routine

actually if you wanna learn about this ****, hit me up lol. i have a sis who lost like 200 pounds in a year, im fukkin serious lol.

Alright I got myself pokemon White. I am going to have to hex edit it in a bit since there's some anti piracy thing that blocks exp from being gained, but it's alright. If anyone wants the fixed game, I can upload it on mediafire or something.

It's still going to be in Japanese though, but...it's not like anyone plays pokemon for the "plot" you just have to know the names of moves.

Alright, now if I could figure out how to translate things now heh. I could translate some names and moves, but that would take a lot longer than fixing the EXP issue.

http://www.mediafire.com/?8819498g5e43a5k

If you don't have an r4 you could try DeSuME to play it.

Mewtwo has the move TROLL. It gets stronger the more it's allies use it in doubles or triple battles. Sounds like a good imitation of internet trolling. The triple troll alliance

Man the music for B/W is so bad, reminds me of RSE level of bad. HGSS and DPP had really good music.

Haha Ditto is actually pretty good now. Instant transforms without using a turn, should have been that way since rby

Top Bottom