• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
watch, you won't be able to take on "bizzarriio flame."

can you handle the heat?

edit: ur a priy chill guy. hope to play some good games with you at good **** german.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
don't trip, brandon. i got this.

200 bucks?
3 bucks?
1,000,000 bucks?
23 cents?

also smash at andre's after the tourney would be great because they end kinda early and it's really close to the venue.

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
bring it on #16. i'll show everyone why i deserve to be on the so-cal power rankings in the upcoming update and the next nor-cal rankings.
lol, this is the part i don't get...a long time ago when i was actually good, i just about NEVER got ranked. Now i do halfway decent at ONE tournament and i get ranked....wtf? lol

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
lol, this is the part i don't get...a long time ago when i was actually good, i just about NEVER got ranked. Now i do halfway decent at ONE tournament and i get ranked....wtf? lol
more like they remembered you existed and decided to rank you.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
jaime tapped everybody back then with the rest of FTA. none of us ever got any recognition though so we just stopped going to tournies

atleast thats mostly my excuse

i barely care about smash anymore, but its fun to post on smashboards

i had a horrible day today, GET @ MY STRESS *****ES! *vein pops on forhead*

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
you got ranked because you won a modesto tournament.
that's just how it works.

edit: i'm trying to sell my old family guy/american dad dvds so i can enter this tournament.
i'm so dedicated to smash community.

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
jaime tapped everybody back then with the rest of FTA. none of us ever got any recognition though so we just stopped going to tournies

atleast thats mostly my excuse

i barely care about smash anymore, but its fun to post on smashboards

i had a horrible day today, GET @ MY STRESS *****ES! *vein pops on forhead*
lol, I remember the one other time i got ranked was after SCC and NUB and I got ranked the highest out of the FTA when I'm arguably the worst in the FTA. lol

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Eh, maybe lol. Just depends on how well i'm playing on sunday. If I do MM you tho it'll probably be with puff, not zelda.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i'm pretty good. sounds like a fun match.

what's happening today? smash? amash? somebody said it.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
I might be able to smash later, but idk now. I'll keep you posted. I've been playing hella vidya gamz recently so I'm not really in the mood anyway (Lol, I was actually on livestream playing SMB3 with 30 people watching last night). I'm down to smash for a little while tonight if I can go, but I won't stay over for 10 hours or anything like last time. Maybe 2 or 3.

Top Bottom