• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
the tourney is on the 24th/25th. You still gonna be around then? Cuz if you are, you should go. Mango, PC, M2k, DBR... it's gonna be pretty sick

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
(this is kenny)

it's gonna be hella people and i prolly won't be able to get in too many friendlies.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol >_>

<_<

why do people have to schedule stuff like everday

theres a good chance i wont make the 18th now.....

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
@Andre: it would be at keith's house.

And yeah, sounds good. I'll bring my laptop to record, but i'm not gonna guarantee any vids from it will be posted before the tournament (because they won't be lol). I've still got 10-15 sets left to upload from random smashfests to put up. I will have those up before the tourney on sunday though if you guys are looking for something to watch

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
dude, if you give the videos to me, i can upload them.

i have absolutely no life so i can get it done pretty fast.
in fact, if we record, we should put all the vids on this computer and i'll upload them.
you can give me the info and i'll upload it to your channel if that's what you'd want.
and if you really don't trust me, you can always change your password before and after. lol idk just thinking.

p.s. FUUCK CS IT'S TOO ****ING HARD AND I'M A ****ING NOOB AT EVERYTHING I ****ING DO

**** COUNTERSTRIKE
**** STREET FIGHTER
**** MY WHOLE LIFE WITH A FAT *** ****

p.p.s. i'm good at melee. come get ****ed up. (gotta be cocky about something in life, dammmit...)

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Well I'll upload the vids I already have, but if you could upload the sets we record on friday that'd be awesome. Doesn't matter to me if it's on my channel or yours, just as long as they're up so ppl can watch 'em.

Edit: Actually, I'm not sure how I'd transfer the files to your computer from my laptop. I don't have an external hard drive or anything, and while we could transfer a couple of sets at a time via flash drive that would probably be really annoying.

HOLY MOTHER****ING BULL****. gMS got rolled back to hell and that means I probably lose like 300 ****ing million+ and other ****. This is such a bad bad thing for me since I have been planning to sell my stuff for cash. I probably also lost like 5000 of those pyramid boxes which is like 1500 minutes worth of botting. That's over a day worth of money. I'm going to have to use two computers to make this money back when I come back from vacation

I'm kind of laughing this off too though. Some people lost like 30 levels. Man **** those money duplicating hackers who caused this garbage. Some guy lost like 7 billion so I guess I wasn't the only one who lost a big bundle of cash. It's kind of dumb on my part to be complaining when all I do is hack too LOL

Jr's probably going to laugh his *** off after reading this since he probably understands this garbage.

Man I got my *** whooped. sdsadsafdsa, dude I got jipped so bad now.

Idk, I probably lost like $50 worth of pixels

Well this is a nice way to start a dumb shady business scheme

I'm going start watching Angel Beats or something and forget about this stupid game

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
Well I'll upload the vids I already have, but if you could upload the sets we record on friday that'd be awesome. Doesn't matter to me if it's on my channel or yours, just as long as they're up so ppl can watch 'em.

Edit: Actually, I'm not sure how I'd transfer the files to your computer from my laptop. I don't have an external hard drive or anything, and while we could transfer a couple of sets at a time via flash drive that would probably be really annoying.
>implying I don't have a 1tb hard drive.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
Well this is a nice way to start a dumb shady business scheme
this reminds me of a story i once read (wrote).

it's called Lumpy Sells Cocaine and it's quite a fun tale.
gkmangfinity mm $1 hurr durr me not willin to bet moar than that best 3 out of 5 mang?
while you're throwing money around, maybe you and i should... you know...
sex

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
I just typed out a pretty good sized post and my computer shut down (because of windows auto updates) half a second before I clicked 'post reply'. :(

Aite, but yeah Joe we gotta get that MM in. Ran out of time during the first tournament. Zelda vs Link? Sounds hot. there's definitely gonna be some 69 action going on there

Heh, Idk why i didn't think about the 1tb harddrive keith... but that'll work just fine lol

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
HOLY MOTHER****ING BULL****. gMS got rolled back to hell and that means I probably lose like 300 ****ing million+ and other ****. This is such a bad bad thing for me since I have been planning to sell my stuff for cash. I probably also lost like 5000 of those pyramid boxes which is like 1500 minutes worth of botting. That's over a day worth of money. I'm going to have to use two computers to make this money back when I come back from vacation

I'm kind of laughing this off too though. Some people lost like 30 levels. Man **** those money duplicating hackers who caused this garbage. Some guy lost like 7 billion so I guess I wasn't the only one who lost a big bundle of cash. It's kind of dumb on my part to be complaining when all I do is hack too LOL
lol, man

i heard about all that on the nexon site and basil forums

im so glad i havent been training recently, it wouldve sucked hardcore to lost all those levels if i did train

atleast i get to reap the benefits of the 2xdrop/exp events theyre giving us for compensation :D

<3 hackers

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
Well the company gave me $10 worth of game credit to make me feel better LOL. Good stuff

Kenny you should tell me that story on aim or here
i'll save that story for the next time your ride flakes and keeps me awake until noon.

nick becareful zelda's bombs are pretty powerful he also has a sword and a bow with arrows
AND HE DOESN'T AFRAID OF ANYTHING
ill mm nick and 69% with ganon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kf4PNwT0zA

Top Bottom