• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
We can dance if we want to
We can leave your friends behind
Cuz your friends don't dance and if they don't dance
Well they're no friends of mine

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
what's this 'fun' youre talking about?

This thread, most of all, is known for being very serious and frank at all times, don't you know?

the wombo king demands this

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
Oh, hey JesiahFoy

I SHOULD be down there soon enough, dewai. . . .

Is Jesiah gonna be down in NY during late june? or is he doing his 'tour' thing before then?

ev trained? +4 stages?
explain? im curious

Oh, hey JesiahFoy

I SHOULD be down there soon enough, dewai. . . .

Is Jesiah gonna be down in NY during late june? or is he doing his 'tour' thing before then?

ev trained? +4 stages?
explain? im curious
EV training is when you train a pokemon to raise a specific stat by fighting specific pokemon. For example if you battle against fast pokemon, when you level up you'll get a load more speed stats than normally.

Also +X stages in pokemon are the in-battle stat boosts. You know like agility sharply raises your speed (+2 stages). Each stage is equal to +50% more. So +4 stage means +200% added to the normal 100%. Master Shake was saying east coast DI is twice as good as west coast DI by saying +2 stage.

That ends my boring pokemon information post. John has no guard Master Shake

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
lol, ok thanks. . . sounds pretty intricate, actually. . . a big step from the yellow version I used to play

and i'll stop being that guy now

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
#$%* idk what happened but I picked up my GC controller today for the first time since UC Merced and it looks like half of the control stick exploded...

I need a new controller. It still works ok but the control stick will probably fall apart completely after a few more smash sessions

My gamecube is breaking down, it struggles to read the disc and I've been getting more awkward AI. Sometimes I have cpu fox just...stop and stand in one place. Also I don't know why he sometimes just pulls out his shield and tilts it around and around until it breaks on its on.

Is anyone playing smash this weekend?

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
hell, it's waaay too long of a drive for them. . . . .

I mean, he can do it if he wants, I just dont think were worth it. . . .

altho, I think stockton would be a good compromise between us to each drive to. . . . .

*eyes shift to chicken man*

and O ****!!! has anyone had one of those chicken-as-a-bun sandwich yet???

how epic are those?

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
I'm not gonna be free until Sunday, and I was kinda planning on going to ownapalooza then. You guys should just meet me there... (and I'll give rides to the modesto peeps who wanna go)

Top Bottom