• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
well im a transforming god. . .

. . . at smash

ima beat m2k's marth when I see him next

but he wont go marth, will he joon???

edit: which good player would you choose, foy?

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
and what player would you guys have in the good player fund next time? Or which one would you def make sure you came to sf to see/play?
idk... i'd say kage/pc/darkrain but you know i'll end up not going even if all of them came at the same time.
Definitely. I don't sleep. I run on gasoline.

Cause im a god **** transformer!
you're such a BADASS.
i think i love you for it.

EDIT BIT
CHES: I'M SO TIRED OF SHIT CENSORS AND WORD FILTERS.... FUCK

Foy

Smash Champion
Well my man Jesiah is taking a Smash Messiah around the country in the summer, so if you guys can, hook him up with housing and what not. Kids ridic at this game.

Pro wise i would want to see TheManaLord go over to WC and stomp everyones **** off.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
the manalord can eat a diick

mike, i didn't see that until now and i'm going to bed anyway.
p.s. fucck your balls

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
kenny you're up early

also I can understand your frustrations with censors

AHHHHHHHHH TETRISFRIENDSSSSSSS

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ONE PIECEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMn

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
ok so I threw up not too long ago . . .

. . . and when I looked in the bowl and saw little bits and pieces of mai stuff, I immediately began trying to fit them together (in my head) and was desperately looking for a line piece

do I have a problem?

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
and what player would you guys have in the good player fund next time? Or which one would you def make sure you came to sf to see/play?
DaShizWiz. But that will probably never happen, so...

AdhdFoy. He won pound 4 GFs so he must be legit. Then again, I heard he missed an L cancel and drove his car into a field or something so lets go with...

TheLake. I <3 zelda mains.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198

. . . and when I looked in the bowl and saw little bits and pieces of mai stuff, I immediately began trying to fit them together (in my head) and was desperately looking for a line piece

do I have a problem?
yes. you have a problem. it's called nausea.
DaShizWiz. But that will probably never happen, so...

AdhdFoy. He won pound 4 GFs so he must be legit. Then again, I heard he missed an L cancel and drove his car into a field or something so lets go with...

TheLake. I <3 zelda mains.
i could beat thelake.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero

do I have a problem?
no sir, piecing things together in the toilet bowl is totally normal

Ice_smash

Smash Rookie
Haha I guess not Andre. I'll start playing SF4 after I catch up to Andre in melee in a couple months.

I probably wouldn't hate on SF4 if it wasn't centered around the hadouken spacing metagame. I like seeing matches where there's at least one character that can't spam some hadouken projectile.

Blazblue looks good, but no one knows about that except Kenny.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i'm gonna watch a movie, which one should i watch?

iron man
star trek

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i'm gonna pretend i haven't seen 300 yet because for some reason i think i'd get bored of star trek.

edit: jk gonna watch iron man now. no wait... ugh... idk

edit2: it would appear your response had no influence on me.

So I marathon-ed FMA brotherhood 20-45 this other day and I watched 46 and 47 right now. I liked it. The QUALITY animations at some points makes me laugh though. I didn't bother with the first 20 episodes since I thought it was boring and a good portion was just some of the stuff that was on the first FMA anime anyways

Top Bottom