• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Yeah I don't think I'll be able to go to CGC after all which sucks... maybe modesto will be up to drive down to Sac one of these days tho for a smashfest. And hey, you don't need jpeg to make the smashfest tmw, you just need his car
steal that ****

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
It's difficult for me to get hyped about anything brawl related, although I might actually watch grand finals from a brawl tournament if it's sponsored by mlg

Foy

Smash Champion
Yo so when im rolling in this dough ill fly you all out to my private boat off the coast of the bahamas and we will smoke so much crack filled with gold.

Thats how good i am at brawl

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
what time, andre?

what time is anyone going there?

i wanna go.
i'll ride my bike.
i rode it for over an hour yesterday and now my gooch has the kind of bruise that you only notice when you sit on a bike seat
(or get facked in the arse)

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
yeah, but i'm out of shape.
so i bike slowly-ish

well i woke up at midnight, so i'm gonna go take a nap now. (for some reason i'm tired as ****)

what time is adaias going to andre's house?
I WANNA KNOW

MacD

Banned via Administration
it's a joke andre, granted i stole it from someone else

but my point still stands, the only few matches i was entertained watching were
fly vs this noob cause he did chaingrabs and 3 stocked with 33% this rob
grand finals at pound
... idk i don't watch much

i was "entertained" with larry vs chu but that is cause i only watched a minute here a minute there and larry was always winning and i wanted larry to win, but watching him laser camp a kirby wasn't exactly that entertaining

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
piccolo jumps up and shoots a beam at freeza.
freeza instantly dodges and appears in front of piccolo.
piccolo doesn't have time to move out of the way, but instead says aloud, "he's so fast, and i should have the speed advantage."
then he gets hit.

what a useless way to spend that time and energy lmfao fuggin' dbz never let's me down.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
well it actually looks sunny now but it's still wet and it'll prolly rain again.
i wouldn't be looking forward to the ride back so ima just not go.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
yo, *** that rain
go out and ride and be like "yo Zeus! come at me with ur thunder'n'lighning if you must! I will not falter!
I am the WOMBO KIIING!!!!!!
GET AAAAAAAT MMEEEEEEEE!!"

edit: and yeah, screw you niick, that's my baby you're talking about!

and yea joon, you were falcon, what could i do?
and I think you might have the details wrong; I dont remember it being a 4-1 comeback; wasnt it only a 3-1?

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
ok, just checking. . . .
as I was driving away I was thinking "he was REALLY happy about that comeback. . .almost too hap. . . . py. . . . . . . . wait. . . . . "

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
nerds can suck a ****. . . . .

skittles were always top tier, obv.

and i still dont know about cgc, joon
though im prolly still down to smash with those kids this friday, not too late tho

Top Bottom