• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

MasterShake

Smash Lord
LMAO I like how you linked the vid you saw and not just the second one.

Also PLEASE GO TO CGC. LIKE I WILL PAY GAS (you have to take me to the bank though, **** going out in the rain).

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
apparently, I can suck a **** . . . .

am I any good at it? Because being able to is one thing, but what are the fiscal options?
hehehehehehehehehehehehhehe

mikey, we need to be on aim simultaneously... or at least more often than we usually are.

edit: **** grammar

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
I definitely got better at the ICs matchup while I was there. Just gotta spam bair like a *****

And against falco I can more consistently turn one grab into a stock loss for my opponent. Jiggs is so gay

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
ok so I desperately need help with my computer if anybody has any experience with it.

so basically, out of no where, vista decided to inform me that I had several malwares present on my computer and recommended that I should buy and d/l their online anti-virus software.
Everytime I wanted to go to a new site, it would ask if I wanted to purchase the software or continue without it (followed by a prompt that would warn me that this option was the most dangerous to follow).

this continued for an hour til I finally decided to download a free avg anti-virus program. Once I restarted my program, however, everytime I asked to run mozilla/IE/or the antivirus program it told me that running the program.exe could not be done. And that I was closed off completely from going online, which would make sense cept the only site I was able to connect to was the one to buy the product (**** that)

so, through a means, I figured out how to get on internet explorer and redownload and download avg and ad aware (took fukken forever!). I can get on firefox now, but now I have to manually find the program on my C drive in which it has to run in, it runs slower than ever and im still getting told that im unprotected and should buy the product. I mean, hell, the words im typing right now are coming out pretty slow. Anything that I can do. Or should I just save music/jpeg files and wipe my computer clean and start over?

TLDR; is there any real reliable and free antivirus software?
comp's being kind of a ***** atm
maybe it'll get better on its own? lol

edit: my computer is holding me hostage and I cant go to cgc

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
TLDR; is there any real reliable and free antivirus software?
i'd get AVG. they offer a free version or a free trial or something like that.
google it.

keith also says avast is a good one also that might have a free version.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
ninja'd by a kirby...

did it really take me three minutes to read jpeg's post? lol

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
or it took you 4 to write it

it must have been that

tnx for advice. . . comp sped up alil. . .but lag's still noticeable

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
well, honestly, if you download music from **** like limewire, they put in some pretty hardcore trojans in those...

just do a registry clean and scan all your files again, see what's there. if there's really bad stuff on your computer GO FIND OUT HOW TO GET (IT) OFF

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
nick is learning, lets play more

i like gay

zelda is garbage in both melee and brawl man sucks to have her as a favorite character hehe

i just press down b or hold A at the start of the match, or just select sheik at the start when its brawl

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
You may wanna check out malwarebytes too jpeg. It doesn't offer any protection but it can help remove stuff that's already on your computer, and it works quickly and doesn't slow your computer down at all while it's running. I've used AVG before too and it's pretty good. Not nearly as fast as malwarebytes though

Edit: And actually I have been wanting to learn how to play sheik for a while now so I might try to learn how to do **** with her the next time I'm bored and have nothing to do.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
these days when it comes to secondaries i just watch really good vids and copy whats in em :p

my falco is all pp and mango vids... COPY ****

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
JIGGLYPUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

is too good.

seriously for falco to win u gotta play soooo gay but playing gay feels good for me (i main ic's) so its all good.

getting uthrow or bthrown once is soooooooo scary

like wtf

JIGGLYPUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

is too good.

seriously for falco to win u gotta play soooo gay but playing gay feels good for me (i main ic's) so its all good.

getting uthrow or bthrown once is soooooooo scary

like wtf
Yeah jigglypuff's moves are mad gay. You can't tech her edgeguards or her kill moves. If you tech back air you get hit by another back air. When you play against peach you can at least tech most of her kill moves and bair edgeguard. Also getting killed after a grab is so dumb. ICs at least have a bad range and have to actually do something to kill off of it, but puff doesn't.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
So this is the plan I came up yesterday. At the next UC Merced tournament, Modesto will go all puff in singles and doubles.
So Im going to get to crush the dreams of an entire region? sweet

Ima take all dem puffs down. . . . .

. . .like, to chinatown or something. . .

JUST BRING IT

Foy

Smash Champion
Crashed my car today.

****ing missed a tech on the edge of the road.

****ing went into a field.

AhHH yeah.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
Crashed my car today.

****ing missed a tech on the edge of the road.

****ing went into a field.

AhHH yeah.
wtf? was john driving?

So this is the plan I came up yesterday. At the next UC Merced tournament, Modesto will go all puff in singles and doubles. Puff is too good.
nooooooo

my puff is GARBAGE i'd rather go almost any other character. ha

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
get in on this tetris guys.

tetris friends chat censors "nerd" and "jerk" and gives me a big *** warning about profanity

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
dammit that kirby avatar makes me read all your posts as if you're very angry. hahaha

p.s. good tetrisfest, guys. i didn't even have to ride my bike :o)

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
yeah, really fun games, though I may get into them a bit much
I annoy my roommate sometimes with my squawking/taunting

o yea. . . .
wtf? was john driving?
hey! **** YOU

U know my moves bring all dem boys to da yard

edit: and you should change the thread title
dont even know what the current one means. . . .

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
hahaha john that's cute

adaias, you'll play me tetris after i play you melee.

and for the record, the only times i beat spenser are the times he says, "i'm gonna practice combo style"
(i counter with crane style)

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
Tetris MMs here
OR
Come get you face pooped on
OR even
Modesto: Home of the Wombo Combo

and what player would you guys have in the good player fund next time? Or which one would you def make sure you came to sf to see/play?
cept for pp, cause id think everyone would say that
id obv choose that peanut butter and jelly sandwich. . . . . giaaaad Daaaaaayuuumm! Lemme GET YO NUMBA!!!!!
he seems like a good guy. . . .

no, but id really choose darkrain, obviously

Top Bottom