• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
Cute pika pun. . .

nah, Im lying, it sucked
hey guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_dURvBGB_g

your instincts will tell you to skip ahead or stop watching, but trust me on this one.

IT'S ****ING RETARDEDLY GOOD AND ENTERTAINING
lol Ive been watching these guys recently, the ghost guy mains falcon and is pretty dam good . . . .

a quote i pulled up from a youtuber commenting on that video. . .
"i love the length, and i love how it (the video) doesn't take itself too seriously"

. . . . i hate ppl on youtube
Yo fool. Go to sleep.
^^^
That

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hey Kenny, I just got around to seeing your comment on me vs PC.

Thank you for noticing me being in awe of playing PC. XD

Edit: You better be asleep.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
you had matches with PC? luuuckkyyyyy!
cant find the video/s =(

and DAMMIT KENNY! GET TO SLEEP!!!!
. . . . . ****!

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
hahah thanks.
Almost thought for a sec that you were gonna make your mom chauffeur you when you first opened the back seat. . . . was gonna yell out "that's just wrong joon!!!"

and playing at jr's was fun. . . . but iono, sometimes. . . it's so brutal. . . .if I break a combo chain or mess up on a read tech i get allil frustrated and can revert back to bad habits i had months back and start making big mistakes that just get me off the stage in a couple moves later.

we forgot to quarter/dollar money match, Jr. . . . I was sad after I realized it in the car. . . . .
I want to mm vincent, too, if he doesnt take it the wrong way, just to make sure I am not slacking, I felt like I wasnt fighting for my freedom every time he got a grab with sheik XD

It's such a brutal matchup!!!!! lol

but I will learn it and make it a 60/40 in falcon's favor!

. . . . . . let's laugh at joon :laugh:

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
after watching a bunch of dragonball episodes (mostly world tournaments) radditz looks ****ing BRUTAL!

he's not a cheesy dinosaur or a half cyborg or anything. he's just buff and rugged.
that's how i like my men.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
laifjoawinoajorfnaksdjofianvwirboob[wqridrbidjoipvnqoiejfi23jipojmofn0q2nojaojvkndz87d788whjefoaimfomnnndofnsidjfosijdjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjlaifjoawinoajorfnaksdjofianvwirboob[wqridrbidjoipvnqoiejfi23jipojmofn0q2nojaojvkndz87d788whjefoaimfomnnndofnsidjfosijdlaifjoawinoajorfnaksdjofianvwirboob[wqridrbidjoipvnqoiejfi23jipojmofn0q2nojaojvkndz87d788whjefoaimfomnnndofnsidjfosijdkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkklaifjoawinoajorfnaksdjofianvwirboob[wqridrbidjoipvnqoiejfi23jipojmofn0q2nojaojvkndz87d788whjefoaimfomnnndofnsidjfosijdiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilaifjoawinoajorfnaksdjofianvwirboob[wqridrbidjoipvnqoiejfi23jipojmofn0q2nojaojvkndz87d788whjefoaimfomnnndofnsidjfosijdooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolaifjoawinoajorfnaksdjofianvwirboob[wqridrbidjoipvnqoiejfi23jipojmofn0q2nojaojvkndz87d788whjefoaimfomnnndofnsidjfosijd,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,laifjoawinoajorfnaksdjofianvwirboob[wqridrbidjoipvnqoiejfi23jipojmofn0q2nojaojvkndz87d788whjefoaimfomnnndofnsidjfosijdmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
did i put it there on purpose? you decide.

hey... i just played dr.mario for an hour... BLUE AND YELLOW PURPLE PILLS

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
ehh, well. . . YOUUUUU!!!

and whats up, ppl? what IS UR CURRENT LOCATION???

is everyone asleep or something? hardly any posts today. . . how r we supposed to get to out 10,000th?

does anyone know mango's real name? He was on livestream today giving some pretty "mango-esc" commentary (which was actually pretty funny, btw) and I completely forgot to ask him

every other smasher I know get's called by his actual name at one point in time, but ive never heard his b4

maybe he'll name search sometime soon. . .

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
real names

mango: joseph marques
kfc: joseph macale
lucky: joey aldama?
replicate: joe
choknater: joseph andre felix
hmw: joe brandon waffles collier
mew2king: joe-son zimmerman
armada: joe adam
macd: macjoe

not good smashers:
superrad: brian superreedy
xilopryce: michael eggzelioprice

notice the trend in names? imma name my son joseph with the nickname of joe

namesearchers:
scar
cactuar
hiemie
silent wolf?

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
ehh, well. . . YOUUUUU!!!

and whats up, ppl? what IS UR CURRENT LOCATION???
hey im coming home monday staying till wednesday(maybe longer) would you be willing to play??
did i put it there on purpose? you decide.

hey... i just played dr.mario for an hour... BLUE AND YELLOW PURPLE PILLS
same to you mo****a

and everybody else to =)

im also going to DMV monday, and try to get my permit

so hopefully that works out hahaha

im down to go to jr's or andre's or whatever and get whooped by them, if anyone wants

but uhh yea

we'll see i guess

MacD

Banned via Administration
hey brandon, are you going home to get your permit, or where you already coming home and decided to take the test when you got here? just curious why not take the test at a DMV by your school

also, mango's real name is mango

his mom, teachers, and friends all call him that, the only time i heard him introce himself as not mango was when he met maple's gf at a party, that was hella funny to me because he was the last in line to meet her and i was wondering "is he actually going to say his first name??" hearing him call himself not mango was weird

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
I'm down to smash mon or wed... and I can give rides. Don't expect me to drive 8 people like last time though lmao

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
hey brandon

well if we all meet at jr's im definitely down to go.

modesto. . . probabaly

I think tmw would work the best.

what times would work best for you guys though? i kinda have classes in the middle of the afternoon/early night

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
sad face. . . .

America's biathlon skier, tim burke, just missed 3 shots and lost contention for a medal. . . .

the dream, I created just 20 minutes ago, of an american winning a medal in that event just got flushed

=p

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
hey brandon, are you going home to get your permit, or where you already coming home and decided to take the test when you got here? just curious why not take the test at a DMV by your school

also, mango's real name is mango

his mom, teachers, and friends all call him that, the only time i heard him introce himself as not mango was when he met maple's gf at a party, that was hella funny to me because he was the last in line to meet her and i was wondering "is he actually going to say his first name??" hearing him call himself not mango was weird
well i gotta do some other stuff to

so i was like, " **** it why not"

cuz thats mad far when i can just take a few buses

and hopefully meet the epic beard man hahahaha

and yea

mango gets all offended when you call him by real his name

its mad funny

and jpeg

im assuming i wont play tommorrow

but honestly who knows

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i hate to say it like this but it's true.

i'm down to play whenever i can get a free ride.

edit: spenser, smashvan is a myth

Top Bottom