• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
dudes i just woke up

let's play but not for too long lol

i'm tired of doing studying cuz i still have a lot of it to do :(

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
nice tetris session.

foy got banned for swearing in the chat, even though it's censored with *******

real cool...................

EDIT: JOHN, CAN YOU COME SMASH TOMORROW?
brandon's in town and we're gonna get it on, you want in? i know you do.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
the other one involved your *****. (at least i hope they're not the same incident)

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
sup d00dz. why does no one want to ever come play smash with me, no one here ever wants to play and one day i'd like to have a non sh**** marth.

p.s. suuwo do you play black square? that game rox my sox we should have a mini tourney.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
nice tetris session.

foy got banned for swearing in the chat, even though it's censored with *******

real cool...................
im jealous, that's what I was trying to do. . . =p
EDIT: JOHN, CAN YOU COME SMASH TOMORROW?
brandon's in town and we're gonna get it on, you want in? i know you do.
did you mean today tmw? or tmw tmw?
you posted today. . . so.......

either way, I dont think i'll be able to come down. . . .
i have two tests, tmw and the day after, that I have to be really ready for, one of them im not even prepared in the slightest. I wish I could trade the study time for a 4 hour+ drive and smash but I cant =p

So tell me why I'm invited to everything. Ever.
qui-chur-bichhin

sup d00dz. why does no one want to ever come play smash with me, no one here ever wants to play and one day i'd like to have a non sh**** marth.
isnt anthony like walking distance from you?
. . . step ur game up ,miz
I want to have a big modesto smashfest (prolly at your place) sometime this semester. maybe in three weeks?

would spenser and andre be able to make an appearance if we did?
they should

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
well everyone sucks at getting together.
john, you're down. that's cool.

whenever you can is prolly good.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
lol, dammit kenny, youre too good

you actually got me to reread my post to make sure i didnt mistype

if you were a pokemon, you'd obviously be a psychic-type, cause you just cast confusion on me.

and it was super effective!

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
ahhh you guys tetris is so gooooooooooood

**** if you hadn't asked me about live tetris i would be studying harder now D:

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
lol, dammit kenny, youre too good

you actually got me to reread my post to make sure i didnt mistype

if you were a pokemon, you'd obviously be a psychic-type, cause you just cast confusion on me.

and it was super effective!
i wanna be psyduck or slowbro.
ahhh you guys tetris is so gooooooooooood

**** if you hadn't asked me about live tetris i would be studying harder now D:
HAHA mybad. i would play right now but i think i need to have a lay down

p.s. suuwo do you play black square? that game rox my sox we should have a mini tourney.
Yep I play djmax blacksquare. I had a 100% win rate in the Japanese online version of Djmax back in the day. All tech skill son.

edit: I also have all the other dj max games: One, Two, and Clazziquai. I rarely buy any games, when I do it's a djmax game (because I'm too lazy to hack a psp and I like the instruction manuals)

Also I started bleeding like mad from my nose when I entered Heese's classroom today. He keeps his room way too hot like almost 80 F. Not fun

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
364 days and 21 hours ago, I sat in an ihop. It was very busy, and outside it was kinda cold and pretty wet out.

It was National Pancake day. We took two cars. I got there first, and just in time, cause there were 3 parties right behind me. It was me, Anthony, Jamie, Keith, Kenny, and James. A couple of us that had money got meals with unlimited pancakes. I got 2 refills very quickly, then the waitress brought us some pitchers of pepsi and water. I poured myself some, but got too much ice. Keith then felt the need to show me the proper way to pour without getting ice, using his spoon. I of course didn't care. It was a pretty fond memory, and the last time I had a meal with the majority of my modesto smash friends.

Today, to you my friends I ate pancakes with vigor

Good day

Miztik

Smash Master
yea john i am in walking distance but

**** SMASH!!!!

IT CAN SUCK A ****!!!!

im so tired of this game but for some reason i always get suckered into playing it...

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
+2

+2x10,000

edit: hey foy, or somebody!!!
I need to make a decision. . . .
2 or 3
that's all I need. .. just one of them
I'll take the first response

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
ok, thanks spense

writing a short essay for an exam for my mgmt ethics class tmw and im gonna have a choice of three questions, couldnt decide between two of them.
so i'll be answering this question, if you care to know:

3. Does the claim that managers have an obligation to take into consideration the rights and interests of all legitimate stakeholders, above and beyond the law, seem plausible to you? Why, or why not? Utilizing theories and philosophies you have learned to date support or condemn this statement.

TLDR; *****in' question!

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
not much better lol

2. The right to refuse workplace hazards has a fundamental conflict with the ability of a business to operate effectively (if employees refuse to work there can be no production). How should these competing interests be balanced? Support your position with appeals to ethical theories.

3's harder to attack one way or another because of the way it's worded, imo. . . . but i read more into the corresponding chapter and am more familiar with it. so I was 50/50 on it. . . tnx to you I have a direction though =)

edit: so tough though, its SO hard to concentrate with a slight headache/cough (imagine if it was severe). and im not sure i'll be ready for the multiple choice/ True/false section in addition to this ( he didnt give us a cheat sheet for that one =p)

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
364 days and 21 hours ago, I sat in an ihop. It was very busy, and outside it was kinda cold and pretty wet out.

It was National Pancake day. We took two cars. I got there first, and just in time, cause there were 3 parties right behind me. It was me, Anthony, Jamie, Keith, Kenny, and James. A couple of us that had money got meals with unlimited pancakes. I got 2 refills very quickly, then the waitress brought us some pitchers of pepsi and water. I poured myself some, but got too much ice. Keith then felt the need to show me the proper way to pour without getting ice, using his spoon. I of course didn't care. It was a pretty fond memory, and the last time I had a meal with the majority of my modesto smash friends.

Today, to you my friends I ate pancakes with vigor

Good day
you know, after that refreshing read, i remember that day.
i remember mooching... i remember... and i smile
yea john i am in walking distance but

**** SMASH!!!!

IT CAN SUCK A ****!!!!

im so tired of this game but for some reason i always get suckered into playing it...
bish, you always pick up the controller of your own free will.

that means you're suckering yourself. (sounds hot IMO)

Foy

Smash Champion
Yo i keep having this reoccuring dream that i am eating an onion and it tastes like an apple.

Then today i found out if you plug your nose and eat an onion it feels like an apple.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
yo, I keep having this dream where Im in a gym with you guys and we're playin dodgeball

but there is no end to it, no getting ppl out, no way to stop the game

so we remain just a bunch of guys throwing red'n'blue balls at each other all day long. . . .

. . . and days move a whole lot faster in dreams, anyone notice?

hey kenny, how was the smashin yesterday??
you guys driving up to concord this sunday?

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
well it was raining and he was tired so we didn't play

i slept all day today by accident.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
smash *****

melee *****

i love practicing on lvl 9's with fox and falco and getting off even when they di so well

and then i realize i'm dying so much so i pick ic's and pull off these crazy *** edgeguards

but lvl 9 fox's jab pressure is toooooo good

hahaha lvl 9 fox jab pressure is good. It's something I learned from it and I use it. I think Kenny learned that from me and added that to his own bag of tricks.

That aint a poorman's shine pressure. Hitting both IC's shield is like hitting some shield in brawl because it takes FOREVER to land.

I learned how to upB oos from lvl 9 ganons and how to towardB off the stage from lvl 9 falcon

the more we know!
Hahaha Jpeg. I don't think I've sideB out of the stage with falcon before, but I don't use falcon very often. I think it's pretty dumb. The move should auto-cancel when you go off a ledge and still let you keep your jumps. Shame it doesn't work that way.

Top Bottom