• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
eh, on one hand, i feel that way too, but then I also feel as if it's an adequate punishment to a dumb decision
I have the distance I can be to still survive a missed sideB pretty well figured out, but I still mess up on occasions. . . . Either that or im REALLY sure the guy's gona roll/tech that way, and then it doesnt matter how close I am to the edge, Im raptor boosting! =)

edit: hey joon, what are you doing this saturday? mid-day-ish

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
Yep I play djmax blacksquare. I had a 100% win rate in the Japanese online version of Djmax back in the day. All tech skill son.

edit: I also have all the other dj max games: One, Two, and Clazziquai. I rarely buy any games, when I do it's a djmax game (because I'm too lazy to hack a psp and I like the instruction manuals)

Also I started bleeding like mad from my nose when I entered Heese's classroom today. He keeps his room way too hot like almost 80 F. Not fun
yeah, i basically just play black square and then the pack that has 1 and 2 on it, although i played just 2 before black square or the pack came out. that and dissidia. only thing i do on my psp anymore (hacked)

i think i play too casually though, i'm only really good on 6b mode, but am pretty good at that.

Foy's got a legit sig.

Kenny, I feel your pain. Blame the drug companies and the hospitals. I honestly don't see how some bottle of meds cost so much here compared to other countries. We have some doctors in the families and they smuggle all the meds from the south. Same stuff, but 10 times cheaper.

Get robbed by the health care system!

Also Ron Paul's the favorite conservative candidate right now(33% lol). Pretty interesting guy.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
whaaaaaaaaat?

we never had any *** exchange students back in my day

LOL '***'anese is censored, who'd have guessed?

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
that's pretty funny . . . .

. . . . and what video, kenny?
is it on archive anywhere?

edit: probably not, from the looks of it

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
what about if you put japp?
or japjap

i didn't know the term "***" was touchy. will the boards let you say gook?

Foy

Smash Champion
John got ****ed up by foy technique. I hold a long piece and have a tetris on lock and wait til lsomeone sends me a tetris and counters it right back.

AHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH

u mad?

Yeah Spenser we got Japanese exchange students. They don't talk much though (well duh English is their second language). They're from the Kansai region I believe.

Also I did 7 bio assignments yesterday. Took me 4 hours to do. Consider that I was one of the few people in bio with "few" blank spots in the grade book so imagine everyone else. Copy and paste is mad legit.

Top Bottom