• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
wow withdrawals?
i guess that could be to blame for my boredom... but i was bored before/during wow too so idk.

i'm in a bit of a pickle... see, i want to watch fma again and i also want to watch brotherhood.
the issue is that after i watch one, i'm not sure i'll feel like watching the other afterwards.
so which one should i go first?

p.s. i know brotherhood isn't done yet and prolly never will be... so i hate it... **** it... i just answered my own question.

i'm not going to watch any anime's that aren't done yet ('cept maybe dragonball kai cuz it's ****ing classic)

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
I recall reading at some point that brotherhood is going to be 80-90 episodes when it's completed. Idk, I'd say just watch the original and then if you feel up to it watch brotherhood starting around episode 15 (where the differences between the 2 start showing up)

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
so there's a new dbz, but not really?

All I see is that there's more upbeat and flashy music in the backround. . . . and more-refined resolution. . . .
what's the point?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i got a ds today, as well as diamond version (my bro has plat)

we also made reservations for hg/ss

get hype

imma carry around a poke walker with growlithe ALL DAI

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
kenny you up already? or barely going to sleep?
i woke up around 1pm today.
I recall reading at some point that brotherhood is going to be 80-90 episodes when it's completed. Idk, I'd say just watch the original and then if you feel up to it watch brotherhood starting around episode 15 (where the differences between the 2 start showing up)
well i just thought brotherhood wasn't going to end because it's supposedly following the manga (which is still ongoing iirc).

either way, i started watching dragonball instead. 153 episodes!!! dayum i already saw bulma's butt when she flashed roshi her vag for his dragonball.
so there's a new dbz, but not really?

All I see is that there's more upbeat and flashy music in the backround. . . . and more-refined resolution. . . .
what's the point?
they did it for like a 20 year anniversary or something.
it's basically more condensed aka doesn't take 5 episodes of bull**** for one action.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQJFv9SMSMQ

Moral of the story is don't mess with old people

edit: don't ever use public transportation either
he's 67 years old and he can kick your ***.

HIS SHIRT IS AWESOME!!!!
i've seen the video linked all over the internet today.
that was on the AC Transit

i use AC Transit lol
yeah it was in oakland.
i saw a picture off google maps side by side with the video.

anyone know why that video is so popular?
i mean... he ****ed that guy up and all... but isn't there a million videos like that on the internet?

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
video favorited!!!!

they prolly scrapped their intentions of bring a litigation against the man after they saw what happened/they way she jacked his ****.

just goes to show how irrational some people can be in heated situations
both sides

still, LOLs4daze

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
I bet someone who makes a cafepress that looks like that shirt will rack up a few hundred sales in a few days

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
someone on 4chan already posted a site where you can buy that blue shirt that says "I AM A MOTHER****ER" on the back. too good.

so when is somebody making the wombo combo spoof of Epic Beard Man?
i'm too lazy to make it but i think it's pretty good.

Foy

Smash Champion
So i made it last night. I woke up and checked it this morning and the audio was ****ed up. =_= anyone have the Wombocombo.mp3?

Top Bottom