• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i need to enjoy something.
something...

the things i usually find enjoyment in are either frustrating or boring now.

my day is consumed by me rapidly switching activities due to frustration or utter boredom.

i think i need to think.
i think... i need to write something... or something... idk
****... ****uck****siffc SHIIT DIRECTLY INTO MY LUNGS

any tips?

Foy

Smash Champion
You could be like me. Just do nothing and be content with that. This is the first Vday since i was 15 that i had nothing to do. Sucks dikckkkk

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
hehe, cute =D. maddd chuckles

well, back a few years ago during summer break when I was bored and bummed out, I decided to pick up the acoustic guitar. Found a friend who had a guitar that they werent using and pick up **** off tabs and tips on youtube, literally got into it for free (i guess the net cost something). That helped me through most of my break.

there's just so much information out there nowadays that you can become really knowledgeable in anything, really. info that rivals with the stuff that youll learn in college even. Things that could consume your time instead of the extremely hazardous and addictive drugs out there.

iono, when you say that youre constantly switching around things that youre doing, it means that you dont care much about any of it or you might have focused on them a little more, despite the frustration. (im not sure of the activities youre talking about so I might just be spouting off)

I guess just keep trying new things until you find something challenging but interesting enough to continue on with. wikipedia helps.

hell, you should get into finance with me, son! Portfolio analysis/management and currency exchange is da shyzzzzite!

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
well, in a general sense, with the current economic situation I would just go with high end/reliable corps, find the one's that have a low risk/low req. rate of return and just diversify that **** into the ground! No Overlapping!!!
you'll be 4 stocking the S&P500 in no time!!!

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
so you want me to take 2 weeks to get over to where you are and then we'll fight over the course of two months?
not forgetting, of course, that we'll be powering up for an extra 3 weeks before the fight.

sounds cool, let's do it!

well, in a general sense, with the current economic situation I would just go with high end/reliable corps, find the one's that have a low risk/low req. rate of return and just diversify that **** into the ground! No Overlapping!!!
you'll be 4 stocking the S&P500 in no time!!!
But there are none. You may as well invest in those seed companies. Owning DNA is pretty nice eh? Though it's interesting how they make their seeds infertile so that people don't steal their seeds. They have pretty good solid income

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
pokemon can be kinda like dbz sometimes

like when me and andre met on the ladder

**** was ridiculous

also, I'd hope I can 4-stock the S&P 500, scrubs like that can't keep me from becoming the champion of the economic world

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
anthony, i just woke.

john, you're right. there's a lot i could do with the internet.
now... what to do...

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
But there are none. You may as well invest in those seed companies. Owning DNA is pretty nice eh? Though it's interesting how they make their seeds infertile so that people don't steal their seeds. They have pretty good solid income
well obv. now, nothing is a certainty, but I still think there are a few good ones out there; you just have to crunch ratios/lookup historical data/run value line analysis's. I think one good example is HewlittP (hpq). They retain a large amount of their revenues (moreso than other tech companies) which allows for more spending for their r&d dept, which will aid itself to the company's longevity in the market.

and im not sure kenny, maybe you should try looking around a whole bunch of **** on there =p. . . . . I remember you talking about having an interest in the human mind and sociology (at least I hope it was you). . . . maybe you can find means to get some pretty cheap psyc books off off ebay/amazon.
Or find some articles online about the subject, im sure there are things there

on a melee note, I recently played melee with someone really good and IM starting to rethink things, not sure about the char I play or the game itself, though im pretty sure its the latter
iono, there were points in time that I found myself not really looking to play the following match, for the first time in awhile. . . . . thoughts?

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i've still never seen android saga.
i think ima watch dragonball kai

can somebody some up the differences so far? (if there are any)

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i want to watch one of these right now but some of them seem like big endeavors

dragonball
dragonball kai
fma
fma brotherhood
code geoais (obviously not how you spell it but i forget)
flcl

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
go for fma brotherhood, probably code whatever it is after that

flcl is quick so you can watch that any time you want

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
that reminds me, I picked up a couple ocremixes and was wondering if there were any real good one's that you guys knew about and would recommend to me

i want to watch one of these right now but some of them seem like big endeavors

dragonball
dragonball kai
fma
fma brotherhood
code geoais (obviously not how you spell it but i forget)
flcl
Code Geass, I heard it was pretty bad. I think dragonball kai is DBZ up to Namek condensed. No 5 minutes = 10 episodes bull**** and other dumb stuff.

I enjoyed FMA, I didn't bother with brotherhood.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
ok, I know Ive been bashing on hacked melee thus far and saying it aint necessary. . . but found this on a thread and it might, in fact, change my mind. . . . drastically

you MIGHT be right, joony-MAI-BOI
It looks pretty good

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
I'm definitely an FMA fan and would recommend watching brotherhood, although they haven't finished making episodes so if you're one of those ppl who wants to see it all at once, wait a bit.

Code Geass is one of my favorite anime series. There was a point in the middle of watching it where I was very disappointed with the direction the anime had gone, but the ending made up for it.

And I've only seen 25 or so episodes of DB Kai... can't say I've noticed any differences though besides the obvious difference in length

Edit: That hack is awesome Jpeg

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
jesus fukc i just watched a bunch of videos called "between two ferns with zach galifianakis"

that is a funny *** show, man...
i giggled till my balls jiggled.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
yours was funny too, but you yourself are a fayget.

john is actually cool, so his video is funnier.

do you understand?

Top Bottom