• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
HEY GUYS!!! Ima back!!!! let me get at you!!!!
fest in the next couple days, NOW! when? where?

uuuuuhh. . . . .

uhhhhhh . . . . .

uuuuuuuuh . . . . YEA

THIS!!!!

*** U JOON!!!
. . . . . *hearts*

uuhhhhhhh. . . . . .
john... i want you to read you post again where i've quoted it so i don't have to tell you how dumb you sound. haha

PLEASE CAN WE HAVE A SMASHFEST SOON AT JR'S OR EVEN ANDRE'S
i'll pay gas money, bros.

also, nobody should hesitate to ask for gas money. i know i've skipped out on paying nick and/or john before because i don't think about it. DON'T BE A *****. TELL ME TO GIVE YOU MONEY

Foy

Smash Champion
Apparently i heard you guys were all going on a massive road trip to NewYork and make it to the Syracuse tournament. !

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
o wait. . . .***!

gad dam, you know what i meant!

was actually attempting to make fun of kenny and the way he replies to ppl . . . =p

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
john... i want you to read you post again where i've quoted it so i don't have to tell you how dumb you sound. haha

i'll pay gas money, bros.

also, nobody should hesitate to ask for gas money. i know i've skipped out on paying nick and/or john before because i don't think about it. DON'T BE A *****. TELL ME TO GIVE YOU MONEY
$20, in my mailbox, before 5 o'clock today... or I kill the dog. [Insert random dog picture here]

And we should totally crash at JR's house sometime soon. Let's wait 'til he gets sick though so it's horribly inconvenient for him

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
was actually attempting to make fun of kenny and the way he replies to ppl . . . =p
john... learn to post... then learn to make fun of people... then you'll be able to do both at the same time... but you can't... cuz you suck and fail at sucking and failing... taht's bad...

p.s. this is how i would post all the time if i just let my instincts take over.
I want to play Kenny one of these days.
for money? lol
i'll almost let you choose the match up... but not completely.
$20, in my mailbox, before 5 o'clock today... or I kill the dog. [Insert random dog picture here]

And we should totally crash at JR's house sometime soon. Let's wait 'til he gets sick though so it's horribly inconvenient for him
haha man... you're really good at smashboards. john needs to study your posts. haha
the traditional modesto activity explosion...what a sight to see
BEAUTIFUL (when i'm a part of it)
THIS^^^^

JPeGImage

Smash Ace

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
The rest of that set makes me look like a shaky scrub(that can't edgeguard). Oh well, I'm getting it back.

For the record, I knocked Over out of losers bracket.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
jesus! great match! yeah, We're too proud of you, pp.
Youve come along sooo much!! =)

2 more posts, foy

@andre's vid: check out 3:05. . . . too funny

and yeah, kenny, I reread my responses. DID seem like i was a bit mad. . . . like I twisted around alil. . . I wasn't though. my bad
edit: odd, my keyboard just went on the fritz and died like an hr before this post and I had to go get new one. . .fml

MacD

Banned via Administration
dam it, i wish modesto was as pround of me as they are of pp :(

i swear by apex i'll just have to show them all that i have what it takes, even if it means beating pp in grandfinals

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
the one and only time i played foy (i think it was the only time?)

he was bowser on yoshi's

and i was falco

and adhd, the pro diddy kong who is the best player in brawl said 'you got this matchup on lock' and quit out

Foy

Smash Champion
the one and only time i played foy (i think it was the only time?)

he was bowser on yoshi's

and i was falco

and adhd, the pro diddy kong who is the best player in brawl said 'you got this matchup on lock' and quit out
I dont remember this. It was probably good though.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Don't worry MacD, we haven't forgot about you. It's just that falco is WWWAAAAYYYYYYYYYY more fun to watch than peach XD. Seriously though you did hella good at pound 4

And I'm down to smash whenever as long as it's not mon-wed

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
yeah!!!!

nick, let's go to jr's on sunday. haha

andre, i'm down to smash at your house. i don't mind riding the bus there if you're down.
we could prolly play at keith's. he likes smash too sometimes.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
sunday, at jrs. . .can you do it???

hey foy, im watching the saffron LS and DJ says YS is a bad stage for bowser? agree?

he's saying it while there's a falcon/puff match going on. . . getting me hyped. . .so nick and jr. . .this sunday. . . .watch out, cause the rhythms gonna get you

the rhythm=the knee of georges

Top Bottom