• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Man I mindgamed ALL of you guys from the other end of the country.

Edit: It's okay, a lot of people think I just play gay or whatever. I respect everyone's opinions though.

Thanks for the complement man! I really do appreciate it.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
People think I play gay because against characters like Ganon that I personally can't rush in on I shoot a few more lasers to create an opening in his massive hitboxes. It also doesn't help that I'm just not aggro like Chops or Shiz and I use more lasers than Mango and usually more than Zhu too. I don't like approaching unless I feel like I have a good shot at getting something off, and that's not what people are used to I guess. =(

I've worked hard on the puff matchup(including that DI lol), but that'll still probably happen to me at least once lol. XD

MacD

Banned via Administration
i'm like the opposite, idk how to sit back, i always have to rush in

though you're play style obviously pays off more... :(

i'll get there, and you pp, grand finals, very intertaining, except maybe for the lolz i'll sit back and power shield everything and that way nothign happens for 8 min but i win by like 3 percent

People think I play gay because against characters like Ganon that I personally can't rush in on I shoot a few more lasers to create an opening in his massive hitboxes. It also doesn't help that I'm just not aggro like Chops or Shiz and I use more lasers than Mango and usually more than Zhu too. I don't like approaching unless I feel like I have a good shot at getting something off, and that's not what people are used to I guess. =(

I've worked hard on the puff matchup(including that DI lol), but that'll still probably happen to me at least once lol. XD
I think that's the best way to play falco and getting **** through limitation of options when you put your foe on a platform. Mango tried to rush in versus kage as falco and he lost.

MasterShake

Smash Lord
I get depressed when I hear how young really good smashers are...like I should be as good as them for my age.

Edit: Lumpy you're hella old. And make love to me.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
even though i think fox is the best character, every match up feels like an uphill battle.
my 'safety first' mindset is lacking some of the pressure i need to play perfect.
i don't have confidence in hitting shields despite the fact that i get away with it a lot because nobody i play grabs or shines me when i do a nair>shine>wd back.
i need to throw more grabs in there. i need to be better!!!!
LOL i know puff, peach, and ic's can punish the balls outta fox for any mistake.
that's why my plan is to not make mistakes..
Everytime you talk about your fox you bring up playing perfect, or practicing enough to pull off a certain move perfectly, like anyone can just attain that level of play style. We aint robots, mang!
What i mean is that you cant just set your expectations so high and expect to meet them right away. And when you dont, i guess that might be the reason why people say you have it so hard on yourself in game. you cant always pull the 'perfect' move in these matches. You can only familiarize yourself with as many possible scenarios as you can so you can pull off a good edgeguard/approach/space/at/tactic on command with exerting as little thought into it as possible, allowing you to think and play deeper into the metagame. The perfect playstyle cant be attained, because to do so would be to assume what your opponent will do EVERY time, so you would only play well against ONE playstyle/route, and because you cant KNOW whats going to happen, your choices would be considered suboptimal.
mistakes gotta be made, otherwise we cant get better!
just my two cents.

i'm not scared of ice climbers. i'm not scared of puff. i'm not scared of peach.
I know what gets your heart pumpin, boy!

BOOO!

but before you know it, you'll be 20 like the rest of us and just be like "wtf, 20, why do i sound old"
dam, 20??? that's hecka ollds mcgee right there!.
me? I am 16, going on 17. . .
you have my respect now, not that it means anything
I can vouch! we hear this foo spout off all da time; we dont listen to any of it!
Edit: It's okay, a lot of people think I just play gay or whatever. I respect everyone's opinions though.
yeah, like that rest that you got to phantom hit you was HELLA gay! . . . . .
Can you teach me to do that? pwwwweeease???
Edit: Lumpy you're hella old.
uh . . .hi
nice to meet you!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
@Jpeg: well, you just have to reach over and smack the other guy's controller before he gets to you so he rests early. Pretty good strat.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
drpeepee

i never thought you were a good falco

but i actually paid attention to your youtube vids today and your playstyle and i realized that your spacing and positioning and reaction time is ridiculous

you have my respect now, not that it means anything
peepee, this means more than you know.
feel greatful.
I get depressed when I hear how young really good smashers are...like I should be as good as them for my age.

Edit: Lumpy you're hella old. And make love to me.
**** YOU I'M THE OLDEST SMASHER ALIVE
i even have a beard.
i'm like zoap's grandpa
(long post)
i don't expect to master perfection overnight.
i just know that the closer i get, the better i get.
i also know that you play falcon.
which in my book (top seller), means i can beat you. (just like i can beat jeff) lmao

MacD

dam, 20??? that's hecka ollds mcgee right there!.
me? I am 16, going on 17. . .
... you don't know how much you set me up for with that last line...sadly nothing fit's well

@Jpeg: well, you just have to reach over and smack the other guy's controller before he gets to you so he rests early. Pretty good strat.
... psssssttttttt pp, there is this vid i saw, and it was like darc double jumped and rested late... but sssshhhhhhh, don't tell anyone

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I have no idea what you're talking about, but that sounds very unfortunate and the guy who got phantom rested should have SD'd immediately.

MacD

i heard it was his last stock and the puff still had 2, so unless that person who got rested went into beast mode, it probably wouldn't have mattered

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
That's ********. No one can go beast mode on Puff. I bet if that rest had hit, then Puff would have somehow had more momentum and definitely won the match for sure.

But what do I know? It's not like that happened to me or anything.

Foy

Smash Champion
Oh really now?

My dorm is super small because I'm a freshman and all, but if you come during spring break or the summer(dunno when they're playing), then maybe I could let you stay at my house for a couple of days.

Lol when are you going to see AFI?
I think sometime in March. Iunno when though. It would be cool if you did and we would play mad smash

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LOL that post is amazing. XD

March huh? If it's during spring break then this has a chance at working haha. My parents might be kinda weird about letting someone they never met stay in our house though.....

Foy

Smash Champion
Pull the whole "oh these kids are kids i know from school that live in NY that wanted to come visit and stuff."

Usually works in most smash related situations

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
never would have thought to be violent. . .I like it!!

Someone's maaad!
i even have a beard.
i'm like zoap's grandpa
O man! that was priiiity gud!
i also know that you play falcon.
which in my book (top seller), means i can beat you. (just like i can beat jeff) lmao
So many images of what your book cover would look like poped in mai head.
something like the book being named, "WOMBO COMBOing for Dummies!". you holding a Gc cntrlr like the shamwow dude, with that kenny grin on yo face, that we all love.
Maybe a caption bubble coming from your mouth that reads , 'Even YOU can learn how to wombo like me, the Wombo Master!"

. . . because we all know you would say somehting like that
... you don't know how much you set me up for with that last line...sadly nothing fit's well
lmao, I felt the same thing after you said something to pp about outgaying a peach. . . . i also had the same problem with coming up with something *sad face*

i have more negative posts than u have posts where u at spenseraeg
eh, it's aiight, you both **** out more posts in a week than I have ever done.

Where AREN't (?) You at?

BIIISSOOOOOOOOOON!

MacD

haha god that was sooo bad, don't even take that as good me

go watch me vs ss tang when i do all the work, you'll know the match when you see it, though it's not up :(

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
new matches are up? i'll have to watch those...

edit: LMAO @ the book cover, jpeg

Top Bottom