• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i don't think modesto has a tag

there's 209 and LUMPY of coarse. lol

p.s. anyone for "MODO"

So guys I started playing my fox again and I felt like I got better. It must have been that **** x2 video. I guess I magically learned how to do thunders and other fancy crap.

Yeah Modesto doesn't have a distinct tag...

I need to learn how to edgeguard. I'm so sure I'd get like x2 as better if I learned how to lol

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
OMG ADIDAS JUST PLAY ME AND YOU'LL GET BETTER
haha

i like that BMC=/=modesto, but i will allow modesto to go by "gayballs" if they so choose to do so.

(lowercase is required)

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
Hey, where does one go to check out pound 4 pools and brackets?? Even tho im notgonna be there, it would be nice to know.
Hell, if they have everything mapped out we should all fill em out and see who gets closer to the results. . if that's how it works. . . .

EDIT: BIIIISSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNN!

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i wanted to look at the pools too, but there are a lot of people entering that i've never heard of, so there's no point. almost anyone you've heard of gets their own pool. (even macd)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
wow, that tournament is STACKED

the amount of signups there are bigger than genesis melee

will the turnout be bigger as well? we'll see!

calle zhu peepee zgetto eggm AHHHHH theres gonna be a lot of falco entertainment

i hope jeff does well

ARMADA!!!!

edit: oops calle is not there :D

"Whoops!
We seem to be having some technical difficulties right now"

DAT BRAWL

Well I'll check this page out later I suppose. I don't really enjoy watching falco playing unless it's DRPP or Fox v falco.

MacD

Banned via Administration
haha you're silly, i don't get my own pool, faab is the 1st seed in mine, he's from europe, apparently uses fox, falco, shiek, marth, and maybe more, so idk what i might get from him

also you should check replicate's pool, freaking ********

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
if mango loses to myztek in his pool, i suppose we can say he lost to modesto

man so ****

i see pc, drephen, chudat, and ka master on the list

MacD

i've heard faab is good

oh that's very new, i was looking for recent vids from him and couldn't find any

samochan said he might use any of them, but it's good to know he's a falco main, i haven't had a pool of mainly spacies in a while

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
I'm sure Samochan would know better than I would.

I see that you already saw the video before I edited out; apparently that was actually Zgetto's Falco and not Faab's.

MacD

haha thanks anyway fly, that's ok, i have like a list in my head of what i want him to go, not like it really matters though haha

omg i had this dream were i didn't make it out of 1st round of pools, but no one would tell me why :(

idk if i've posted this in here by my realistic goal is making it to round 3 of pools and not getting last in that pool, hopeful it to make it to bracket

Top Bottom