• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
you are not bad fly

keep it up, you're a trooper for staying ic's on peach

you do really well too

MacD

Banned via Administration
now now choky, me and connor agree about our first match, and how i was not doing so hot

you will see the same the but worse of me vs lovage i think, i haven't watched it yet

Gaara♥

Smash Master
are there any modesto/ceres tournaments coming up anytime soon?

im long overdue for a " family " visit

... the joke being i have family there and would be able to get free rides to and from there

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
so when are you guys gonna come to my house and have a surprise smashfest???
O_O youre back??? . . . .wootz!

why was I not imformed of this a hundred times over?

In vegas atn though, so there's npt much I can do about it. . .

dam spenser, everytime I see your posts now I always think it's from a new person because of the new avatar; then I look to see the name of the poster, see that it's you and get all ,"fuken spense!"

. . . the game . . . . sorry

I just lost it myself by listening to a 'new' voice messge from 3 days ago

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i lost...

oaiboiwedoguehdoawedg

sup jr?
how was life without me?
terrible, i hope.

Foy

Smash Champion
Oh hey cali,

Whats up?
How is life without me?
Probably terrible i bet without all the sexual innuendos and **** and poop.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
foy i miss you :)

and no i wont ruin the homosexuality of this post by saying "nohomo" or anything like that.

john you should come to my house when you get back to norcal! i got alot better at texas holdem, seeing as its what i played everynight in the philipines :) ready to get your money jacked!?

MasterShake

Smash Lord
George-IS from VEGAS yo. You think he's been spending time with his family or something? PSH.

He's just been lurkin', waiting for someone to challenge his punk ***...so he could treat them like he does 9 year old girls...

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
weak matchups

kim: falco
spenser: falco
dotey: andre
kenny: peach
nick: puff ditto
miztik: learn how to **** ic's

spenser always talks about trying to improve modesto SO LEARN THESE MATCHUPS PEOPLE

my weak matchup: **** spacies

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
weak matchups

spenser always talks about trying to improve modesto SO LEARN THESE MATCHUPS PEOPLE

My take on the above:

kim: really?
me: SUPER WEAK TO FALCO
dotey: gets ***** anyway!
kenny: is in despair before the match begins
nick: autopilot spacing
miztik: needs to find the **** button on his controller and press it once in a while
andre: good people

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
lololol, almost fell out of my chair with parents sleeping 4 feet behind me

. . . . and wow, after reading that I kinda do realize that nick DOES do a lot of autopilotspacing

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
I shudder of the thought of ever having to watch that match . . .

btw, Im actually trainging my semi marth main bro with kirby. . . . . he's fun!

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Yeah I autopilot probably 95% of the time -- that is my biggest weakness (and puff dittos are boring as hell to watch and play IMO so I always autopilot them XD). MMs and tournament matches are the only things that can actually get me to focus and think throughout all of my games. Well, that and not playing melee for a while. All of this 3-5 hour a day practicing has improved my tech skill and stuff but when I actually play with people it seems like I'm not as enthusiastic about it anymore and just flip the autopilot switch. I'm gonna train for the Davis tourney by not playing until then, yayhuz

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
"is in despair before the match begins" LMFAO

weak matchups

My take on the above:

kim: really?
me: SUPER WEAK TO FALCO
dotey: gets ***** anyway!
kenny: is in despair before the match begins
nick: autopilot spacing
miztik: needs to find the **** button on his controller and press it once in a while
andre: good people
wow. spenser's is more accurate than andre's. haha

my take on the above two.
kim: idk i ain't be playin' him.
spenser: fast spacies.
dotey: are you guys kidding? his ness DESTROYED me in ssb64.
kenny: both accurate to the best of your knowledge. i'm beyond confident now.
nick: if puff dittos were his "weak matchup" then he'll be top 10 in america. autopilot spacing is SUPER accurate.
miztik: he has a **** button on his controller and he does press it from time to time, but i think his ethics are preventing him from spamming it too much. PRESS IT A LITTLE MORE AND YOU WIN FOREVER.
andre: good people. lmao soo true. you feed off the weak and are easily deflated by the slightest prick of someone you know is good.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
on a whim, i wrote a mini fox guide to a better meta game in the fox Q and A thread.

weak matchups

Suuwo's not listed in weak match-ups, get at me! In all seriousness I switch characters to help me out on evening up my weak match-ups :(

Dittos suck for me, I just don't like them.
Also I saw Andre and Park at school today. Sounds like we need to snatch a room for melee one of these days.

Edit: Anthony hasn't gotten off on me in singles yet, but I'd like to play him when he's all warmed up one day. Want to do some sets at the next smashfest?

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
Suuwo's not listed in weak match-ups, get at me! In all seriousness I switch characters to help me out on evening up my weak match-ups :(
that's a BAWWWWWWRL mindset and you should never do it

in melee every matchup is winnable if you know your character! some are just much, much harder than others! like sheik vs. ic's!

Every match-up is winnable in brawl (except Ganon versus ice climbers). Same in melee

I rather go with the easier match-up for me. I go fox versus puff when the general consensus is that marth has an easier time but I feel more comfortable with fox for that.

And of course counterpicking characters isn't as strong in melee outside of sheik on **** chaingrabs. I like improving on various characters instead of one

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
whoa, jamie was at mohigh too?!

and yeah, its fine to switch characters on your stronger matchups.

its just that... having a reliable, strongest main pretty much ALWAYS benefits you. i will pretty much never switch from ic's unless it's against peach, and usually ganon.

eh, i can sometimes beat ganon with ic's, but i just find falco ***** him haha. i've never lost to ganon with falco in tourny (yet), those include petoo mr ganondorf and hella. cali ganons -_- i wanna go to FL or canada so i can get *****

Jamie was walking to some break dancing place around the area and I saw him so I talked to him a bit.

Hope there's a Genesis II this summer or something. It was pretty ****...that was from just watching melee and playing good brawl players. It'd be even better for me this time around now that I'm not all that new to melee.

Edit: MacD, I think Andre played Kage in brackets. I'm like 90% sure he played Kage at genesis

Top Bottom