• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
furby? hehe

k-on is amazing

and yeah, my ic's got 3-stocked twice at genesis

that's the day i fully gave up ic's vs ganon matchup LOL

cuz i realized 'in the past... i just went falco and won...'

i get no respect from fly and wobs for that HAHAH

but i'll tap

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
happy birthday kim!

kim just happened to be playing REALLY amazing today too

man

sucks that he has to go back to socal tmw morning

he was taking quite a few matches off this time haha, im glad hes gotten better

Man the worst week of the year aka end of first semester is the same week my birthday in LOL. Sleep johns ahead of time at UCDavis tournament

You know...I have not played Kim at all, need to play him eventually

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
So anyway, I'm probably not gonna go to the Davis tournament after all. Mainly because most of the people who would've gone are going to the SFSU tournament instead and it sounds like they pretty much just turned the Davis tournament into a smashfest. Not to mention I still can't eat anything normal so I'd pretty much have to starve all day. So sorry Adaias/Kenny but I'm most likely gonna cancel the trip. Hopefully they just postpone the tournament a week or something... I'd be much more willing to go then.

You've never played kim tho Suuwo? I could've sworn you have...

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
Man the worst week of the year aka end of first semester is the same week my birthday in LOL.

I sometimes wonder if people know what they're typing.

Also, how is it having a birthday in LOL?

Edit: I don't think anyone could beat kenny though. I swear, this sentence, could happen for him. "My car got stolen again lol."

Edit2: ... oh wait

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
So anyway, I'm probably not gonna go to the Davis tournament after all. Mainly because most of the people who would've gone are going to the SFSU tournament instead and it sounds like they pretty much just turned the Davis tournament into a smashfest. Not to mention I still can't eat anything normal so I'd pretty much have to starve all day. So sorry Adaias/Kenny but I'm most likely gonna cancel the trip. Hopefully they just postpone the tournament a week or something... I'd be much more willing to go then.

You've never played kim tho Suuwo? I could've sworn you have...
ok cool. i was gonna have to choose between a month of wow or a day of smash. (still didn't know)
now i don't have to. lol

p.s. we should smash one day... some day... i miss us watching fat and tired black men walk in circles (ufc)
I sometimes wonder if people know what they're typing.

Also, how is it having a birthday in LOL?

Edit: I don't think anyone could beat kenny though. I swear, this sentence, could happen for him. "My car got stolen again lol."

Edit2: ... oh wait
i agree. i am the king of legitimate "lol"s that don't seem appropriate.
man, kenny, you just know just what to say to get me all tingly inside

LOLs
i'll put my tingle inside you, gurl.
does the letter u play smash still? I don't know.

I do, but that silly letter may not
you know mike... you have potential. and i know one day you can be funny.
it's obviously not today. but you can get there, bro. i believe in you.

Miztik

Smash Master
weak matchups

kim: falco
spenser: falco
dotey: andre
kenny: peach
nick: puff ditto
miztik: learn how to **** ic's

spenser always talks about trying to improve modesto SO LEARN THESE MATCHUPS PEOPLE

my weak matchup: **** spacies
sigh...i hate ic's so much i do well against them but i never seem to win...i need to learn how to **** them...

My take on the above:

kim: really?
me: SUPER WEAK TO FALCO
dotey: gets ***** anyway!
kenny: is in despair before the match begins
nick: autopilot spacing
miztik: needs to find the **** button on his controller and press it once in a while
andre: good people
i have a **** button? NICE!!!

wow. spenser's is more accurate than andre's. haha

my take on the above two.
kim: idk i ain't be playin' him.
spenser: fast spacies.
dotey: are you guys kidding? his ness DESTROYED me in ssb64.
kenny: both accurate to the best of your knowledge. i'm beyond confident now.
nick: if puff dittos were his "weak matchup" then he'll be top 10 in america. autopilot spacing is SUPER accurate.
miztik: he has a **** button on his controller and he does press it from time to time, but i think his ethics are preventing him from spamming it too much. PRESS IT A LITTLE MORE AND YOU WIN FOREVER.
andre: good people. lmao soo true. you feed off the weak and are easily deflated by the slightest prick of someone you know is good.
i got this...

Suuwo's not listed in weak match-ups, get at me! In all seriousness I switch characters to help me out on evening up my weak match-ups :(

Dittos suck for me, I just don't like them.
Also I saw Andre and Park at school today. Sounds like we need to snatch a room for melee one of these days.

Edit: Anthony hasn't gotten off on me in singles yet, but I'd like to play him when he's all warmed up one day. Want to do some sets at the next smashfest?
sounds good i guess... its almost impossible to be warmed up at andres tho...always cold in there...

all i know is that none of you can read my poker face.
i can

does the letter u play smash still? I don't know.

I do, but that silly letter may not
still suck?

also

Hi Kenny

water you doing?

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
hey anthony, i was watching random movies on hbo on demand. (not finishing them cuz they suck)
now i'm gonna watch lotsa youtube. i'm on aim btw

everyone else,
are we gonna smash any day soon?

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
you know mike... you have potential. and i know one day you can be funny.
it's obviously not today. but you can get there, bro. i believe in you.
it wasn't so much about being funny. Just one of those "making a point" jokes. But come on, not all comedians tell constant gold. If they tried their acts would suffer, once the entire audience **** themselves laughing, a few of them might leave, and that'd look bad.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
it wasn't so much about being funny. Just one of those "making a point" jokes. But come on, not all comedians tell constant gold. If they tried their acts would suffer, once the entire audience **** themselves laughing, a few of them might leave, and that'd look bad.
um... i guesso haha
i'm sure if i were a stand up comedian i wouldn't aim for every joke to be the funniest thing ever heard.
it would make your better jokes seem funnier and allow them to stick out more to the audience, increasing the chance they'll remember a line from your set and repeat it to others. this is a good thing because giving an example joke to convince your peers that a comic is funny is more efficient than simply stating that the comedian was funny.
So I'm bringing melee to school tomorrow. About time eh?
about time you school some kids in melee

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
quick melee ?, What character (even in the other games of the trilogy) would you say plays like marth in melee and would be a good complement to use when getting use to marth's basic tech/timings and edgeguarding strategy? I though melee sheik, at first, but soon remembered her DDs are so differnt from any other char that she's in a class of her own.

it would make your better jokes seem funnier and allow them to stick out more to the audience, increasing the chance they'll remember a line from your set and repeat it to others. this is a good thing because giving an example joke to convince your peers that a comic is funny is more efficient than simply stating that the comedian was funny.
uh. . . huh. . . . nights yall

and hey foy, can I get a cool roe brotherhood sig thingy too? sounds like something I wanna dedicate my life towards. Is there an initiation? Im down to drink another man's secretions if I have to. maaaaad MAD commitment!

Foy

Smash Champion

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
. . . . wtf? hahaha, that was amazing wrapped in a tortilla of epic

I wasnt sure what to ask for, but yeah, I meant a new one. didnt know I had to choose the fighter though (makes sense), will get back to you on that

Top Bottom