• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

Gaara♥

Smash Master
i dont get the west side story one...

and that curl up and dye reminds me of that one movie... might be runaway bride??

yeah these are all great amaneeto!

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
it sucks that lucky had to play mango in losers.
i'd like to see him beat more than just hax and scar. (LOOOL jeff's too good)

lucky is my favorite socal smasher by far... i think.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
aha well im asking the wrong person then lol

but in all seriousness, I just wanna know what anime i should watch next

I am back from SoCal. Man that was boring, and now I must do my history homework.

DEM SURPRISE WE GO TO SOCAL TODAY SURPRISE TRIPS

Lucky and MacD are my favorites from SoCal. Everytime I see a match with MacD I can't stop laughing at all the **** they talk about him

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
LMFAO ROFLMAO TOO ****ING GOOD

GAARA, i know the next anime you should watch. it's kind of underground so idk if you've heard of it. it's called dragonball. it's about a werewolf kid who learns to hadoken from a 115 year old ninja turtle in efforts to take down the government. a real "must see" if you ask me.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
hey, anyone have any ideas for a video i should make?

i wanna make another melee video, but i don't have ideas that don't sound too difficult lol

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
hey guys, what's good in the modesto hood?

and heeeeeeey jesse! have a marth question 4 you and others. against falcos/foxes, how often are you edgeguarding by bair/nair-ing from the ledge as opposed to staying on the edge to dtilt/fsmash/fair instead? is giving up the leverage worth the amount of times he will die if it works? I have a brother trying to pick up marth and he doesnt know what to do half the time. The fox/falco is 50-80% usually and has enough room to recover on the edge (if that helps)

and as far as animes go, how does bamboo blade measure up to good animes, in your opinions?

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
haven't seen it, so idk

also, i'm no marth player, BUT....try and guess whether they're going to recover low or not. If you think they're going to recover low, wd onto the edge and bair/nair edgeguard them, otherwise it's safer to just catch them as they go for the edge/illusion onto a platform. nair is better for when they're too close to space a good bair against since the back hitbox has a lot of power and comes out quickly, while a bair with the tip of the sword will **** spacies at a moderately high percent.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
al.kdjfh;lfsjaglkasfjvl;asjf'asidfjsal;kdfjsl;jdfhl;askdjf;'sadfjas;'oidfha;soifhva[sifhj

MasterShake

Smash Lord
I always bair if I expect an upB, even if a space animal illusions bair is pretty good. I like Marth's bair because the sweetspot hits from under him to a little above him, and can even hit behind (as you would know, lol).

Though I could give more bad advice if I knew the locations....why didn't you record with my dazzle?

Top Bottom