• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto SSB-B/M Tournaments- Read page 176

MacD

Banned via Administration
ya shoutouts

miztik- fun playing a bunch of your characters, and yes, some were kind of boring, but i do know how to **** a samus so that is why i killed you with peach, and yes, my pika isn't bad, not good, but not bad either, work on l-caneling and stuff

macd- hella cool, ness not that good but it is ok, pika was sick, d-smash edge gaurd not so smart

Zoap

Smash Master
that is exactly why he's not very good against ic's. and he ALMOST beat chu, he didn't win. don't john for jeff haha

As I'm sure Chu is just the worst player in the world to lose to. I mean if I went to the last match last stock with him in tournament I would be hella disappointed I let some IC noob beat me.

Miztik

Smash Master
Wooohooo I just picked up Kirby last night for my 2nd main. Yes Kirby.....now where T!mmy lol
wtf now good luck using him in a tourney, and your kirby will never be as good as timmy especially if you picked him up in one day

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol hey now anthony, i pick up my characters in one day. it took me one day to pick up y.link and he's been my best low tier for 4 years.

wow one more post and i will have 4,000. be sure to check out Melee Discussion in the near future ^_^

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
link and young link counter kirby

YAYUHZ @ knowing low tier matchups.

mewtwo counters DK
yoshi counters mewtwo
game&watch counters bowser
luigi ***** all the low tiers

YAYUHZ!!!!!!

iMichael

Smash Lord
wtf now good luck using him in a tourney, and your kirby will never be as good as timmy especially if you picked him up in one day
Well...I meant where is T!mmy for tips. You be surprised how good I play Kirby...I think Mario and Kirby bond =D

lol hey now anthony, i pick up my characters in one day. it took me one day to pick up y.link and he's been my best low tier for 4 years.

wow one more post and i will have 4,000. be sure to check out Melee Discussion in the near future ^_^
That's what I'm saying Choknater. My Kirby is pretty tight...2nd day with him.

I challenge you to a Kirby ditto.
Yeah we can do that Jmic. Then we can do Falcon vs. Mario =D

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
k sure

prepare to get camped

when i play zelda, i am very serious about my camping. i will stop and walk to the other side of the stage and stand there. YAYUHZZZ (your approach will be stopped by neutral jab YAYUHZZZ!)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
camping is the only way to play zelda well. she's way too slow to be aggressive.

she can only be aggressive against fox cuz fox ***** her otherwise. zelda vs fox matchup is almost unwinnable. but she can outcamp pretty much anyone else.

i told you man, yayuhz @ low tier matchups. i know almost all of em. except ness matchups, but i'll learn eventually.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
menacing mike i learned how to moonwalk with fox, it is actually a lot easier than i thought. 'walk first' wow it is so easy >_<

now i'm trying to learn your facing the edge light shield ledge shine thing

because i like to steal things from socal players YAYUHZZZ

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
no, pika vs jiggly is pretty close actually. pika's not really a counter... that's only if jiggs doesn't have a lot of experience in spacing, because it's pretty easy to avoid the pika's fairs and usmash if jiggs is good at spacing.

basically what pika does is run around really fast and try to damage jiggly to like 60 or 70% so he can get a usmash kill. he can't really do much besides that. if jiggly spaces well, she can outdamage the pika and also avoid the usmash. jiggly's edge game is also much less stressful than pika's because of how easy it is to control her... the pika has to be really accurate with up-B and aerials and stuff. if the pika messes up he can get fsmashed or (god forbid) rested.

anyways, because of the way jiggs works as a floaty, almost all of her matchups are 'even'

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Oh Reeeaaallly? How so pro? lol
hm now that i think about it (considering how good ur dk is) maybe not haha. my m2 is out of practice but i remember the matchup was really hard for brandon back when i was playing mewtwo a lot. mewtwo has endless ways to **** dk's shield because of the fast djc's and his B moves... he can outmaneuver DK, and dk can't really combo him back.

the one move that would probably give m2 a lot of trouble is giant punch... and probably bairs. but yeah whateva, haha

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
hm now that i think about it (considering how good ur dk is) maybe not haha. my m2 is out of practice but i remember the matchup was really hard for brandon back when i was playing mewtwo a lot. mewtwo has endless ways to **** dk's shield because of the fast djc's and his B moves... he can outmaneuver DK, and dk can't really combo him back.

the one move that would probably give m2 a lot of trouble is giant punch... and probably bairs. but yeah whateva, haha
DK's version of the wall of pain works really well against M2. And shield is no problem since i light shield. And DK is so heavy, he survives forever, and m2 isn't so heavy. And u throw to u air kills m2....win. haha

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
i beat quaks m2 with my dk. I dun think its that hard of a matchup for DK. Ask Taj though.
haha, taj 2 stocked me though. hahahaha. I did SD one of those lives, but he still woulda won anyways. lol. But thats partly to do with the fact that i've never really played any good mewtwos before him. I think that i'd do better if i played him again now. I can't say that whether or not i'd win, but i'd do better i think

park5150

Smash Ace
yayuhz Modesto High smash!!!!! AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOO
arturo vs elmer
arturo vs park
Preet vs Obsltete Death
CHOKNATER vs Park
Kim vs Park
Kim vs Choknater

and many more YAYUHZ

MOHI Smash krew= Team Pauk 2005-2007!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRROOOOOOOO

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yayuhz Modesto High smash!!!!! AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOO
arturo vs elmer
arturo vs park
Preet vs Obsltete Death
CHOKNATER vs Park
Kim vs Park
Kim vs Choknater

and many more YAYUHZ

MOHI Smash krew= Team Pauk 2005-2007!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRROOOOOOOO
haha today was pretty fun. anyways i like hanging out with veronica more than i like hanging out with the smashers LMAO. even if we played singles today i only felt like playing bowser anyway so whateva. oh and by the way Jamie, team pauk was made in 2004 and the crew used to be choknater, FoX_KiLLz, benz0, and MassChaos. the old school modesto crew lol. they all have smashboards accounts and i even made a banner for us before tg6.

modesto high is so gay **** the bears. ( i think it's the bears)

that **** was so ghetto, worst gym and showers ever.
lol it's the panthers. our school is freakin sweet, but yes some stuff is pretty ghetto.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
lol it's the panthers. our school is freakin sweet, but yes some stuff is pretty ghetto.
lol **** i remmeber we went for a run and i think your stadium was being rebuilt, and the bleachers sucked.

so we ran through the bleachers, and some girl fell and cut her leg open wide :[

WassupJB

Smash Lord
i don't feel like going to previous pages. why was jmic drunk and other people high? lol

also when is the next modesto monthly, if there is one? sorry if i'm asking a question that has already been posted, please don't flame me lol.

Top Bottom