• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto SSB-B/M Tournaments- Read page 176

MacD

Banned via Administration
xilo, also, i think it would be easier for me to just meet at brandons when you pick him up

i think eddy could get to brandons easily too, idk though

but if you could just pick me and brandon up at his house, it would be easier on me, cause i know how to get there, and how to get home from there too

just say when to meet there

and evny, are you oing, should i team with you, should i look for someone when i get there

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
I was thinking of having you meet at my house, because I have decent parking space. It's kinda hard to park at brandon's. Plus, my house is not far from his at all, and just as easy to find your way from, if not a little bit easier

Edy isn't going, jmic is taking his place. I have enough room for both of you to park. Be here by 8:15, I think that's reasonable.

Mexican, I know you cause your fox beat the hell out of my marth.

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
mexican, there are 2 reasons i know who you are and why i'd lose

1. brandon ***** me with his DK and i know yours is better
2. your posts sound hella cocky which makes you sound like you are trying to hustle us, saying "I play DK so i must suck, right" makes it sound like i play DK and i'm gonna **** you

Haha, no...my DK sucks. Brandon has a hella better DK than me. He almost beat KFC's fox and KFC 3 stocked me. And either way...its dk, i mean...DK! haha

Mexican, I know you cause your fox beat the hell out of my marth.
Dude, i don't even have a fox. I usually say something stupid like "its time to get serious", and then pick fox cuz everyone knows how horrible my Fox is. haha, i can't even waveshine. I have by far the worst tech skill in the FTA

Miztik

Smash Master
PARK-quit smash today due to the anger of having to leave early which was g@y but oh-well but yea he wanted me to post that he quit

Miztik

Smash Master
you said there will not be any til brawl so its basically no more

SMASH IS OFFICIALLY DEAD IN NORCAL ='{

no more ncb and no more modesto for awhile there for

........dead...........

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i must be freakin pitiful

i tried wobbling and lvl 1 cpu's could escape it when they were at 60%! SIXTY!!!

ughhh whatever

park5150

Smash Ace
....................................................dead..........................dead.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................dead..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
dude it's not even dead if we keep posting in it, duh.

if there's no tournaments, we should just talk about smashing with each other and stuff. duh! dummies.

MacD

psh no, socal got nothing, joke, i am actually going to be giong to college down there somewhere

i think there was something else, hmmm, um, maybe it was about playing and stuff

edit: oh yea, it was something ilke i suck at peach dittos and need help, bassically i want to play that match up

Miztik

Smash Master
Miztik I thought you were done with Smash until Brawl comes out?
i said im done cuz there will be no more tourneys also on your sig thats hella off on the rankings i guess for fresno

1. Mexi
2.Lit
3.dady
4.bob2be
5.envy/dizy
6.envy/dizy

but whatevz

but anywayz im not done it just sucks that there are no tourneys

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
anthony i doubt it's their rankings they are all pretty close in skill anyway. i think it's just listing the people in their crew.

iMichael

Smash Lord
i said im done cuz there will be no more tourneys also on your sig thats hella off on the rankings i guess for fresno

1. Mexi
2.Lit
3.dady
4.bob2be
5.envy/dizy
6.envy/dizy

but whatevz

but anywayz im not done it just sucks that there are no tourneys
ROFL that has nothing to do with rankings! It's in ABC order lol nub

Miztik

Smash Master
ROFL that has nothing to do with rankings! It's in ABC order lol nub
your the nub mr ima go to every tourney but then when it comes to it you show up to any of them

also how was i supposed to kno that

Juzz your not overrated

and how come there is no modesto crew ah who cares lol

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
1 chok
2 hmw
3 park
4 choko
5 preet

too goodz YaYUhHzZZzzZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!! skeet all over me

macd stop dsmashing son

anyways who cares about rankings, jmic you need to take a stock off me baby. i love u still though cuz ur filipino and ur helmet makes u good. maybe u should've worn your helmet during our matches. then i wouldn't have been able to take a stock off u

and fresno is aite cuz their best player mexi lost to PRODIGYKID YAAAAYUHHZZZ!!! ice climbers are too good

MacD

first off, turlock rankings

1 MacD

yippeeeeeeeeeeee

and second, yea, i know what you mean, i would mean to do an usmash, but force of habit made me hit it down, you know how many arial approches ***** me becuase of that

Top Bottom