• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto SSB-B/M Tournaments- Read page 176

Mexi

Smash Apprentice
i dont count that tourny cuz i had a couple hrs of sleep and didnt get to play till 9 so thats my excuse keepn it black is all

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
jmic just knee/stomp their **** to oblivion

what you have to do is not get grabbed by running around and somewhat camping, but instead of really camping you just keep kneeing them. there was a youtube comment on a video of azen destroying chu which said "any time not spent kneeing is better spent kneeing."

which is true.

even SS isn't that good against ic's so it's all good. ic's reverse dair chain throw annihilates falcon, so you want to choose a stage where you won't get grabbed as much.

park5150

Smash Ace
first off, turlock rankings

1 MacD

yippeeeeeeeeeeee

and second, yea, i know what you mean, i would mean to do an usmash, but force of habit made me hit it down, you know how many arial approches ***** me becuase of that
#1 oni
#2 macd

rankings in real life :)

Miztik

Smash Master
hugs was gettin pissed cuz ppl were saying jamie's yoshi is possibly better than gabe and i guess gabe is his bro

MacD

Banned via Administration
i don't really count oni cause he hasn't played in like months, almost 6 i think by now

hasn't logged in or anything or gone to tournies, and i don't count my friend cause he never goes to tournies or plays anyone besides me so yea, that is how my ranking system went

EDIT: i just relized that oni has logged in recently and posted and stuff, i never knew that

Miztik

Smash Master
idk if it is something to get mad over but its not cool to just openly put them down without seeing them actually play cuz vids only say so much and i kno its his bro but i think its just wrong to sayin that nobody is better than gabes if he's never seen it for himself

but anyways who cares bout that

so yea im just going to say it now i kno i changed my main several times but at this point i have no main ill just start using whoever im in the mood for ...............so basically i main everyone except:

pika,mewtwo,ganon,ic,marth............yayuhzzzzzzz

iMichael

Smash Lord
idk if it is something to get mad over but its not cool to just openly put them down without seeing them actually play cuz vids only say so much and i kno its his bro but i think its just wrong to sayin that nobody is better than gabes if he's never seen it for himself

but anyways who cares bout that

so yea im just going to say it now i kno i changed my main several times but at this point i have no main ill just start using whoever im in the mood for ...............so basically i main everyone except:

pika,mewtwo,ganon,ic,marth............yayuhzzzzzzz
Dude c'mon...what happened to Falco?

Miztik

Smash Master
having a main is overrated, falco is fun but there are also characters that are fun, i cant commit to one character when there are so many that i like

plus there are only 2 months left of melee

macd- i challenge you to a battle of pokemon Pichu vs Pikachu

MacD

ok, well, lets plan on that, about 2-4, it will be fun

if something comes up, i'll call you, that is, assuming your cell number hasn't changed right

Miztik

Smash Master
umm.......idk maybe ill pm you my number and address but i still live at the same place but its just for a reminder kk

MacD

ok, cool, and that number is different then what i have

it'll be fun to play someone who plays lots of characters, we can do random battles and everything

Mexi

Smash Apprentice
having a main is overrated, falco is fun but there are also characters that are fun, i cant commit to one character when there are so many that i like
having a main is not overrated and c.falcon is the funnest char ever.But anyways i try other chars in friendlies but its just not as fun without your main or maybe its just me.Keep it black

iMichael

Smash Lord
having a main is not overrated and c.falcon is the funnest char ever.But anyways i try other chars in friendlies but its just not as fun without your main or maybe its just me.Keep it black
lol keep it black...whats that supposed to mean? I'm so offended right now f***!. lol having a main is the sh*t dude. Like Mexi said...in friendlies ill choose someone else....maybe =D

jmic

Smash Ace
jmic just knee/stomp their **** to oblivion

what you have to do is not get grabbed by running around and somewhat camping, but instead of really camping you just keep kneeing them. there was a youtube comment on a video of azen destroying chu which said "any time not spent kneeing is better spent kneeing."

which is true.

even SS isn't that good against ic's so it's all good. ic's reverse dair chain throw annihilates falcon, so you want to choose a stage where you won't get grabbed as much.
Dang, stuff I know, but just don't have enough practice. I think I did an okay job against you, I just need to play against ICs more.

Pivot Fsmash seemed to work well too. I think my problem was that I was focusing on Nana too much, and then you would just catch me like that.

Miztik

Smash Master
See man thats what happens when your not a modesto smasher you have one main

i swear everyone in modesto has like a main but can use every character and practically main them all thats cuz modesto r@pes yayuhzzzzzzzzz

<33333333

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
actually modesto smashers suck LOL YAYUHZZZZZ

jmic just knee whoever, don't focus on nana because popo can combo falcon very well on his own. if you hit nana and popo is there to hit you, you can get grab and uthrow/dthrow combo'd very hard.

Zoap

Smash Master

I dont agree with this at all, in fact SS almost beat Chu the first time they played, and for the most part doesnt take most IC players serious

jmic

Smash Ace
I have one main and like a million secondaries, none of which are tournament ready. Except maybe for Jigglypuff.

But yeah, it would help if I could smash with a lot of good people instead of like 2 people at my level.

MacD

i was giong to say, your jiggy is pretty good for teams, at least if it isn't your poke level against **** marth/fox teams but whatev

and it is too bad merced is like 40 min away, but you know, one day, i could go to smash with you, them go to my g-ma's in atwater or soemthing, or liike stay the night thhere and come down the next day or something

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
I dont agree with this at all, in fact SS almost beat Chu the first time they played, and for the most part doesnt take most IC players serious
that is exactly why he's not very good against ic's. and he ALMOST beat chu, he didn't win. don't john for jeff haha

Miztik

Smash Master
Shoutouts kinda lol only really to macd

Macd- good matches today it was really fun, i think your pika is pretty good a few things you need to work on but not much. man we had some hella funny matches then some pretty borning ones lol yayuhzzzzzz anyways good **** we should do it again sometimes

Miztik-WTF mang your so fckin good lol jk man your peach is so good ownd Macd, and your DK against his jiggs...............wait wtf y am i writing to myself maybe cuz im like super sexy lol yayuhzzzzzzzzz-

Top Bottom