• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto SSB-B/M Tournaments- Read page 176

jmic

Smash Ace
We were referring to previous times we were smashing while inebriated. This one time I hosted a tournament at UC Merced, and I housed the Modesto folks. I also hosted beer pong at my place that night, so that's why I was smashing while buzzed. I actually was 7-0 that night at beer pong. Hella epic matches.

KFC's drunkenness was epic though. He pounded down hella shots of this 190 proof Greek liquor. It wasn't pretty. KFC is hella easy to beat while drunk. My scrubby scrub friend beat his marth with G&W.

jmic

Smash Ace
LOL, it was, but absolutely NO mindgames at all. None whatsoever. Maybe if you call full hopping Fairs with Marth. And like dash dance to.. nothing.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
maybe he was just practicing strategy

KFC once told me "sometimes i try to do the stupidest thing that i can do at that moment, and it works"

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
"Webster's define's a ***** moment as a moment when ignorance overwhelms the mind of an otherwise logical male. Causing him to act act in a illogical, self destructive manner, I.E. Like a *****"

Did I ever mention how much I love boondocks?

WassupJB

Smash Lord
We were referring to previous times we were smashing while inebriated. This one time I hosted a tournament at UC Merced, and I housed the Modesto folks. I also hosted beer pong at my place that night, so that's why I was smashing while buzzed. I actually was 7-0 that night at beer pong. Hella epic matches.

KFC's drunkenness was epic though. He pounded down hella shots of this 190 proof Greek liquor. It wasn't pretty. KFC is hella easy to beat while drunk. My scrubby scrub friend beat his marth with G&W.
that sounds soo fu*king fun haha...and kfc still techy when drunk is something for the books, i wanna see that.

Miztik

Smash Master
i can't wait for this tournament
Hi umm...........i dont kno if you remember me but yea its miztik lol jk

but may i ask WTF are you talkin about what tourney

someone give me some important info that i need...............................plz

if not i hate you all and hope you burn in H.E.double hockey Stick (LL)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Hi umm...........i dont kno if you remember me but yea its miztik lol jk

but may i ask WTF are you talkin about what tourney

someone give me some important info that i need...............................plz

if not i hate you all and hope you burn in H.E.double hockey Stick (LL)
hes joking

where have you been anthony :'(

Miztik

Smash Master
lol yea i talked to him about it lol but

i got out of skool for winter break last thursday and rite after skool i went straight to my dads i barely went home, yesterday (christmas)........i would have been on at his house but his internet wasnt working it was hella boring cuz when he was at work or not home i was so fckin bored with nothing to do but its all good im just happy to be home and see how all my smash homies are doing

how have you been andre?

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord

i got out of skool for winter break last thursday and rite after skool i went straight to my dads i barely went home, yesterday (christmas)........i would have been on at his house but his internet wasnt working it was hella boring cuz when he was at work or not home i was so fckin bored with nothing to do but its all good im just happy to be home and see how all my smash homies are doing

how have you been andre?
*run over by run on sentence*

jesus, that makes the grammar nazi in me die a little inside

Miztik

Smash Master
didntyounoticeimonewinterbreaksothelastthingfckincareaboutisrunonsentencesandpooruseofgrammericould
moreofan@$$andnotspaceatallandhaveonebigrunonsentence/worddependsonwhatyouwanttocallitsoyea
lolthisisreallyfunihopeyouguyshavefunreadingthispostbutidontcareboutgrammeroranyofthatgaynonsenseso
howdoyoufeelaboutthissentencexilohuhdoyoulikeitordoesitmakeyoumadloljkbutyeaifeellikemakingthis
theonlywayipostfromnowonitisextremllyfunlolololololololol

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater

how have you been andre?
ive been HELLA good

ive been jolly LMAO

park5150

Smash Ace
yayuhz X-max!!!!
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
HomeMadeWaffles7: if i got 60$ and my mom was like yea u can go today(friday)
HomeMadeWaffles7: thats the ultimate xmas present
Mikes Delusional: yeah i agree
Mikes Delusional: i liked that movie too disney channel is too good.

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
who wants to smash today.................................anyone

*ehcoes* HELLLOOOOOOOOOO HELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HELLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ima **** with dk today

meep FTA

Smash Journeyman
brandon come over!! now!!! time...to...to...its TIME TO PLAY THE GAAAAAAME!!! ITS ALL ABOUT THE GAME, AND HOW U PLAY IT. ITS ALL ABOUT LUIGI'S COMBOS,,AND IF U CAN TAKE IT!!!

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
*Cough Available to Smash Cough*

My dad was watching Sweet Life with Zac and Coldie and stood by me just for Brenda.

LOL @ Disney SitComs.

*Cough Rofl Cough*

EDIT: Envy, is your inbox full xD? I can't PM you.

iMichael

Smash Lord
lol my inbox probably is full....I get msg's like everyday...i'll delete them.....go ahead and shoot another msg over.

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
Sorry about not reply right away. Occupied. Uhm sending it again....

Btw, can you IM me?

EDIT: If you didn't get this message.... Get a new account XDDD
Just kiddling O.o

iMichael

Smash Lord
Someone needs to throw a tourney......I would throw a little Smashfest where we could all go but it would take some time.....so I call Juzz to throw the next tourney.

juzz87

Smash Apprentice
We Mercedians are on winter break and not in town. So no events until late January, early February.
QFT. Although I myself will be in town on the 6th, I doubt I would hold anything until school starts up again and we can use the den. Besides, Jmic and I need to practice teams anyway.

Top Bottom