• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto Smash: "Get Banned"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miztik

Smash Master
something tells me fresno isnt coming cuz gas is crazy...and i doubt envy will only want to bring one person......but who cares lol...

umm....cant wait to see you all there i guess....umm...yea my cube will be there incase ppl want to play melee or something

Mexi

Smash Apprentice
brawl is too gay for me,melee is just the right touch of my love

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
so...
i'm gonna force myself to go to sleep now...
even tho it's already 5am...
i'll be looking forward to the random upsets that brawl may bring...
and also to me and brandon taking teams serious this time... (hopefully)...
and most of all...
melee MELEE M E L E E MELEE melee

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
is jungle japes banned or a counterpick stage?

EDIT: is jungle japes even in brawl?
haha this is a serious question... i suck at brawl!!!!!!

EDIT2: double post = me losing at smashboards...

Chalupa3266

Smash Apprentice
Currently Uploading Videos. I will Continue to Edit my posts as videos come up or you can just Subscribe to Chalupa3266. (I am also uploading on a different site for better quality, youtube horribly scales down the quality, trying new site and will see how well it is)

I only recorded some matches on my tv, Below are the Teams Finals.

Team Finals.

Round 1:
http://blip.tv/file/823067

Round 2:
http://blip.tv/file/823099

Round 3:
http://blip.tv/file/823139

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I also caught who I believe were the best players at the tournament. Hitku and Brandon (HMW). They were the only ones who got high in rankings without using *cough* metaknight (lol, if you were there, you know what I mean).

This matchup was VERY CLOSE and VERY GOOD. First one ive seen to ever go to Sudden match in brawl. Amazing Sonic and Luigi.

Round 1:
http://blip.tv/file/822897

Round 2:
http://blip.tv/file/822958

Round 3:
http://blip.tv/file/823034

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next tourny if you want your match recorded, or want to record some friendlies with anyone, just talk to me and ill record some matches and upload them for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As for finals, Brandon wanted to record those , So subscribe to his youtube to know when they are uploaded.

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
They were the only ones who got high in rankings without using *cough* metaknight (lol, if you were there, you know what I mean).
yeah... seriously... you can tell by the team finals...
no offense to anyone who used metaknight, but there were like 20 of you...

and i believe the singles results were:
1st brandon - luigi
2nd vajj! - metaknight
3rd edy - metaknight
4th rob - metaknight

Miztik

Smash Master
rob i beat you when you were pit...but it was hard as hell....umm

those are the singles results ill have full results later

teams are

Vajj! and Rob
brandon and kenny

Hitaku

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RyuujinHitaku
3DS FC
4184-2595-2024
Great turn out guys, good matches as well. Brandon, those were some crazy rounds we had lol. I can't believe I got sick right before the tournament. I sat in the car waiting on Tish to finish through doubles. I pretty much figured that I was just going to sit out for the whole thing. Fortunately, right before doubles was over I started feeling a little better, so I figured I would try to get through singles without throwing up everywhere. ><

I really need to find some tricks for Sonic soon lol, Metaknight is just too much. I'll probably be at the next tournament you guys hold, depending on if Tish wants to check out SF or Sacramento. Hope to see you all soon.

Chalupa3266

Smash Apprentice
Great sonic dude, Im glad I recorded it. Please stick to sonic and dont follow the flock of the metaknights lol

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
Hitaku was sick and he still *****........too good

sudden death *sighs* oh well u still won fair and square good $hit foo:chuckle::chuckle:

we had some good matches haha thanks for being the best sonic i ever played

VAJJ-Down to the wire by far the hardest MK/Diddy i ever played good **** in both teams
and doubles ppl beware of this foo he's a sav

Kenny won his only brawl match by winning a set in melee and got 2nd in teams(straight gangsta:chuckle::chuckle:)

Jamie/Anthony-thanks for running the tourney and practicing with me the nite before that helped me alot and that stuff that happened with jamies aunt was gay as hell

Mike-thanks for supporting melee and being hella cool

Stefan/Dotey-that for helpin a brotha out during the week and helpin him step his game up
(i jus talked about myself in 3rd person WOW)

Edy-DDDDAAaaaaNNNNMMmmmm too good i doubt ull even read this $hit but still

ROB-R-O-B PIT!!! R-O-B METAKNIGHT!!!! too good man ur prolly one of the only ppl to jus striaght up demolish my marth like that

DJ Cream-**** i never thought id see this foo again next time u should show me how to play MVC2 i wanna learn how to play it

everyone else i didnt mention............MAH BAD!

i cant believe i actually made shoutouts lol first time since like 400 B.C.

Miztik

Smash Master
Results:the tio file should be up soon....

1: Brandon
2: Vajj
3: Obslete Death
4: ROB
5: Hitaku
5: Park
7: nublr
7: Light
9: bobbito
9: IDYM
9: Duck
9: Code
13: Tish
13: Dj cream
13: panda
13: Rig
17: Gkinifity
17: Omni
17: Mr. Sc
17: Nate
17: Lumpy
17: #2
17: guin
17: Chalupa
25: Miztik
25: komplex
25: Steve
25: xilopryce
25: Wheelchair gunman

1: Wtf1 (Vajj ROB)
2: Oh mad cuz i am stylin on you (Brandon Lumpy)
3: Team Wheelchair (Anthony Cassidy)
4: Handicapped (gil cody)
5: Something Epic x2 with glasses (Park Miztik)
5: LOLerbate (light chalupa)
7: Duck Dodgers (duck Sean)
7: La Padre (Nate Ryan)
9: Dos ***** (Steven Akram)
9: Wtf2 (Chris ternce)
9: Dumb Dogs (IDYM Rig)
9: Team Chris (chris matt)
13: Queenfinity (jake nick)

Miztik

Smash Master
thats cuz your gay andre....

lol jk andre <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Miztik

Smash Master
dude andre there is no picking up metaknight....

all metaknight is is tap A and repeat several times til the match is ove haha

metaknight is lame.....ekans is hard.....rob is lame......diddykong is hard to use so i gave up until i get a wii.....lucas is really fun......lucas is really fun.......lucas is really fun......lucas is really fun......lucas is really fun......lucas is really fun......lucas is really fun......lucas is really fun......lucas is really fun......

TheTruth07

Smash Rookie
2GooD/#2/Chris Speaking:
LoL, at the metaknight flock... now you guys know what WTF has to put up with on a daily basis with VaJJ.

Good **** brandon for taking the whole thing. Your Luigi is a beast, you def deserved to win...

Park and Miztik: great tourney guys, we'll definitly come out again whenever the next one is. Anthony, we gotta get better at brawl man.

Zelduck: You gotta help my marth out, but swear man, ima take you the next time we play. For now, what size sweater do you wear? lol

Chalupa: ForwardB for the lose... Haha nah but your Olimar beasted on me on the final set. get those embarrassing matches of the internet ahah.

Everyone else... see you in NorCal Brawl

Miztik

Smash Master
Mario is really gay......

#3,4,5,6 whatever number you are lol....jk but yea man we do but dont worry we will i hope haha hopefully play you in stockton on sunday?

Chalupa3266

Smash Apprentice
2GooD/#2/Chris Speaking:
LoL, at the metaknight flock... now you guys know what WTF has to put up with on a daily basis with VaJJ.

Good **** brandon for taking the whole thing. Your Luigi is a beast, you def deserved to win...

Park and Miztik: great tourney guys, we'll definitly come out again whenever the next one is. Anthony, we gotta get better at brawl man.

Zelduck: You gotta help my marth out, but swear man, ima take you the next time we play. For now, what size sweater do you wear? lol

Chalupa: ForwardB for the lose... Haha nah but your Olimar beasted on me on the final set. get those embarrassing matches of the internet ahah.

Everyone else... see you in NorCal Brawl

Lol bro we can have a rematch if you want in stockton, im goin =P But ya if it wasnt for that Forward B, you would have taken that set lol. This time though im going to be sticking with Pokemon Trainer, been getting better with him, see you in stockton =P.

Dont worry those matches didnt make it past my harddrive lol

TheTruth07

Smash Rookie
you guys make me wanna come back for the tournament... 'cause you're **** straight i want a rematch Chalupa, but its probably gonna have to be at another tourney 'cause I'm stuck here in UC Davis for school. Just do me a favor and whup on DJCream/Daryl in the tournament and make him knit you a sweater... Good luck at the Grapevine anyways guys.

Chalupa3266

Smash Apprentice
you guys make me wanna come back for the tournament... 'cause you're **** straight i want a rematch Chalupa, but its probably gonna have to be at another tourney 'cause I'm stuck here in UC Davis for school. Just do me a favor and whup on DJCream/Daryl in the tournament and make him knit you a sweater... Good luck at the Grapevine anyways guys.

Lol ok, maybe at next modesto tourny, and sure, ill try to make him knit me a sweater lol

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yes please. your house is so close.

i wanna play dotey in STANFORD MODE vs the superior MJC MODE

Mexi

Smash Apprentice
envy got beat by a little kid,so i guess hes not best in fresno anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom