• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto Smash: "Get Banned"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mexi

Smash Apprentice
consistantly? choknater hows the ic's in brawl? hope you stil **** know hmw does

Mexi

Smash Apprentice
im just bored and spam this thread when i get the chance,i have no meaning in life anymore

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
hey will someone...anyone be willing to take me and park to the Sac tourney tommorrow plz pretty plz we can cover gas and would really really appreciate it if someone did so so anyone out there plz take us sac plz

(i know im a straight up a$$hole when i say this, but can we not hear "I WOULD BUT" speech plz jus yes or no lol[wow ima dlck])

if you can give us a ride(which we really hope lol) pm me or hit me up on aim

AIM: HomeMadeWaffles7

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
kenny........your fone isnt working????? why???? i want to smash argh haha...
my phone doesn't work... but oddly enough, i can still receive texts (not send them)...
so if you wanna be a jerk, you can text me questions that i can't answer...
haha i hate everything

Miztik

Smash Master
1000 Post yayuhzzzzzzzzzz?????

umm..........yea you might be that kid he was talking about lol......

but anyways for my 1000 post i want to give some shoutouts and what not

Jamie-your a freakin savage, thanks alot for the training you helped me out alot.......Something Epic x2 will never die cuz were too good haha

Brandon-thanks for getting me in to this game that i hated much of the time i hung out with you guys until i understood the true meaning of smash.....keep tearing it up cuz your a beast like that haha

Andre-thanks for owning me everytime i got to play you (****!n D!ck) lol jk.....but ill never let down the fact that 3-stocked your link haha.....( i doubt you even remember that) lol

Kenny-Your probally one of the coolest smashers ive met.....hella funny....i swear that car ride to davis was the funniest **** ever.....also anytime you wanna play melee...i live down the basically street from you (but that street is a pain in the you know what)but still hit me up and we'll play

Kim-even tho you'll probally never read this.....thats for playing me in like every tourney...your probally the main reason peach is a really easy match up for me....

Edy-what happen to the baby edy huh?????(inside joke) but anyways i cant believe your a fckin beast at smash and you never play it.....WTF........

Mike-I know we had or differences but you still hella cool to play in melee.....i still think you should use luigi but hey its your main....your marth has gotten better.....and falcon too, man you gotta learn that peach match up tho especially on yoshi story....thats pure ****....

umm....idk who else to add rite now...but yea

oh wait i just want to give a shout to all the cool @$$ smashers i have met also

Jmic-idk what to say your a fckin hella cool, sucks that you moved back to the bay hopefully we'll be able to smash sometime soon....

DarkMike-your one hella cool as dude....i still cant believe i was able to beat your samus with marth....so crazy......man you gots to come back to norcal.....

Meep-hella funny dude you are too good at smash its crazy.....your luigi and marth are fckin godly in my eyes...and now your tearing it up with snake in brawl....WTF whats your secret haha

KFC-your too technical for me man....too good.....im lucky to even be able to take a stock off of you sometimes....hella good....

Fresno-all you mofo's are hella cool....you noobs should play brawl or something so we can play again or hell come up here for tourneys and we'll play melee

also some more quick names

Juzz,Lunin, SS, TANG, Zhu, Zoap, Kawn well KOF, W$W or KOSK, WWJD, Kira, MikeHAZE, ShadowBTZO, VANS, Pink Shinobi, Kizzo, many more...

Miztik

Smash Master
EPIC Sports Weekend!!!!!!!!!!!

guys let me break down this awsome weekend of sports haha..

Sat
8:00am NFL Draft Coverage Begins on ESPN
12:00 Noon NFL Draft Begins ESPN/ will switch to ESPN 2 at 5:00
12:00 Noon Game 4 Magic vs Raptors TNT
2:30 Game 3 Lakers vs Nuggets TNT
5:00 Game 3 Boston vs Atlanta ESPN
7:30 Game 4 Rockets vs Jazz ESPN
10:00 UFC: Ultimate Fighter Team Forrest vs Team Rampage

Sun
7:00 am Day2 of NFL Draft Coverage ESPN
10:00 am Game 4 Cavs vs Wizards ABC
12:30 Game 4 Spurs vs Suns ABC
4:00 Game 4 Pistons vs 76ers TNT
6:30 Game 4 Hornets vs Mavericks

its going to be a great weekend of sports the only bad thing is im going to miss out on tourneys and what not but hey its worth it in my eyes haha

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
brandons bday weekend im finally free to smash

im out of school guys, if u wanna smash on weekdays lets play

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
me tooooooooooooooooooo
getting last at the NCB actually boosted my confidence hahaha
i could only take 2 stock off of silent spectre and he wasn't even trying LOLZ
i can get good tho... i've seen the light...
MELEE

Miztik

Smash Master
i feel very confident going into this tourney about brawl....dbr helped me out alot...

you know whats funny...yesterday in frendlies with some random ppl that werent very good...i picked up falco....he's a secondary for me kinda lol

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
nice...
and we all thought he wasn't that great when we first played...
that's why i wanted to use him... i thought falco would be uncommon...
now it doesn't look that way... but...
i heart melee... that's why i didn't enter for brawl...
brawl interrupted my melee friendlies haha

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
i would like to play melee with choknater...
and i would like to do so on tue or wed... or thur... or fri... if possible...
and he should respond to this IMMEDIATELY...

maybe i'll even play brawl...
(most likely not though haha)

edit: it's mostly up to the waffle maker to get me passed 21...
but you're welcome to help out...

and brandon, if andre says yes to smash, he'll say you can come to hahaLOLZ

Osgiliath

Smash Apprentice
Perfect Day to host a tournament in Modesto...except for the fact that I've already had one situated here in Fresno on the same day for two to three weeks and posted it on here around that time too. So I'm sad to say I won't be attending your tournament, as well as most of the Smashers in Fresno, because we'll be attending mine hoping to make some money for a fundraiser. I for one would love to go to Modesto for a tournament, I'm particularly disposed too Modesto's tournament experience and ability to record the matches. Is there anyway we can do a little co-action, at least move the tournaments around so that maybe everyone can attend both? ^^ I'd be willing to drive up for a tournament if it will help the increase of people in mine!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i don't think modesto will be moving the tournament date because it's also HomeMadeWaffle's birthday weekend... lol.

KENNY YES TO SMASH

all those days i am free

in fact, PLEASE smash with me. brawl or melee or 64 i don't care, i'm good at all of them.

Miztik

Smash Master
hey hey hey dont leave me out smashing.....

also no we will not move the tourney cuz it is brandon's birthday weekend and i aslo have no controll over this tourney anyways...

plus theres a chance of dbr coming...so i doubt it...

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
i don't think modesto will be moving the tournament date because it's also HomeMadeWaffle's birthday weekend... lol.

KENNY YES TO SMASH

all those days i am free

in fact, PLEASE smash with me. brawl or melee or 64 i don't care, i'm good at all of them.
haha nice1...
i'm down...
i just learned a new technique...
moonwalk off the stage to falcon punch to death...
i'm quite proud...
let's play tomorrow...
you now have plans...
so don't make new ones...
hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom