• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto Smash: "Get Banned"

Status
Not open for further replies.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
DEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAMN

zoap ***** hard

hahah yeah zoap is right, i post retardedly on the boards a lot

i remember both of them, zoap and sidefx didnt like me, maybe even now still

but i got nothing against them

but yeah wow

seeing zoap **** in threads... like that norcal brawl ranking thread

omfg

yeayuhzzzz

Miztik

Smash Master
you know what i wouldnt doubt that one bit haha...

guys im not sure if ima go to the tourney...im like 40%-60% on going...idk what to do...but im not sure if i want to be at the tourney...

when start to get an idea on whose going ill make my decision...

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
.... You know...While I do appreciate people talking **** about me, why don't you looking at the ****ing posts? zoap could have quoted random ****, and wrote gibberish, I don't know how many people would have known the difference.

But here's the thing, he didn't say **** that "*****" my argument (I ****ing hate that term) he pointed out a mistake, maybe 2, but that's not anything special, people make mistakes.

please, talk some new **** about me, because that **** is getting old

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Calm down Mike he really did **** your argument with very valid points.

Also, no one is talking **** about you, only praising Zoap.

It's not the same.

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
no, you're wrong. I'm not one to fail to admit my shortcomings.

the second sentence in which he said that I was expecting people to assume carried an implied adjective on the subject, similar to that of an implied subject, except the person reading it actually needs to be able to understand more than 8th grade english. Parts of speech do include implied subjects/adjective/adverb ( I don't know what it's technical term is though)

also, read prodigy's last post, also, sidefx

sidefx

Smash Champion
if i got ***** that hard, i wouldnt want to admit it either.. so id just keep denying it just like you are now, and yes i read the post i read his **** on your posts, and yes you did get *****.

chok, are all modesto people this? and no i have no hard feelings for you anymore, i never really did anyways tbh, i just said i did cause you thought i did so i just went with it

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
no, you're wrong. I'm not one to fail to admit my shortcomings.

the second sentence in which he said that I was expecting people to assume carried an implied adjective on the subject, similar to that of an implied subject, except the person reading it actually needs to be able to understand more than 8th grade english. Parts of speech do include implied subjects/adjective/adverb ( I don't know what it's technical term is though)

also, read prodigy's last post, also, sidefx
um mike..........................im a dik for saying this i apoligize

despite wut everyone is saying(dont hate me) jus let it go man............

because it doesnt seem like wut pete said even mattered it looks like ur trying to win an argument(my bad my bad my bad)

i know(i think idk...) it can be irratating reading all the comments but jus let it go, cuz u trying to counter argue everything jus makes stuff worse(same with others who try to argue agaist u as well)......cuz in the end how does all this help anyone...

im not necessarily saying stop the arguring/debate cuz at times that can seem healthy for people at times.....but i guess(this is to everyone) jus keep peace cuz u guys will talk all this on the boards....but act like this never happen if u guys were in person

no tensions ppl lol

umm.... i apoligize again to anyone that i offended(dont kill me :urg: )

and yea................i posted my thoughts again......ouch :urg:

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
this is park

and this is why i don't on smashboards anymore...besides spamming isn't fun anymore

ps i like brawl as much as melee, but the thing is, is that i am starting to care less and less about both games

WassupJB

Smash Lord
oh my ****. zoap and peter LOLOLOLOL i was laughing soo hard. boback you're an ******* and it's ****in hilarious don't take anything boback says to heart its purely comedic. LOLOL omg.

*sigh* the boards is bull**** LOL. too good.

oh and wassup brandon and andre

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
nm nm sup jason

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL wtf is with this new format?!? it looks ********. after 6 years i've been here they finally decide to make this place look gay?

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
oh my ****. zoap and peter LOLOLOLOL i was laughing soo hard. boback you're an ******* and it's ****in hilarious don't take anything boback says to heart its purely comedic. LOLOL omg.

*sigh* the boards is bull**** LOL. too good.

oh and wassup brandon and andre
hiiiiiiiii jason:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

WassupJB

Smash Lord
dude dre. i was JUST about to say something about it. i thought it was only me lol. i was about to complain to someone "why (insert smasher name here)? why is this happening to me?"

Miztik

Smash Master
Wow that last page was Wow but anyways whats going on guys

anyone plan on going to the this tourney not named andre(choknater) lol...

i kinda want to go to enders games...but i doubt that will happen...

this format sucks balls...

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i got my wisdom teeth pulled out

i got my friend's graduation party on the 21st i'll probably go to that instead of the tourny LooOLlololo

if you wanna play smahs with me just come to my house

Miztik

Smash Master
what andre your not going???? whoa...i asked whose going not named andre cuz i thought forsure you and your crew were gunna be there...this is a surprise...

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol yeah dummies i hardly go to tournaments
and i don't have a wii

how come i'm still the best smasher hmm?

"come on, step it up!" - sonic

Miztik

Smash Master
lol yeah dummies i hardly go to tournaments
and i don't have a wii

how come i'm still the best smasher hmm?

"come on, step it up!" - sonic
actually the only other one who cares about taking the best modesto smasher from you brawl wise is me and i dont have a wii either..... and you play kim all the time so its not like you dont have a wii cuz of how often you play kim, dotey and stefan...

and zoap yea it is bad scheduling, but we basically had nothing to do with the planning of this tourney....it was all Felix (T6M), eventually someone with a better knowledge of whats going on will take control and set up tourneys when others arent happening but as of rite now we have no say in when tourneys are....

i know xilo is trying to set something up with MJC, and im pretty sure myself, Stefan, and andre will also try to set up something at MJC once we start there....

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
but.... i don't... have... a wii...

i can't practice at all.

my ic's are soooo horrible right now, i just wish i had one.

Miztik

Smash Master
yea i know and i dont have a wii either, but you do play alot more than me cuz you play kim, dotey, stefan alot (or at least it seems that way) so its not like your suffering from not having a wii, i rarely play brawl cuz i dont have a wii and the smashers i hang with prefer melee, so yea...

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yes you're probably suffering more and what not

but i'm still suffering...

let us cry tears...

of anguish...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom