• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MOAST3: Dallas, Texas Tournament - Results in 1st post

DracaDragon

Smash Cadet
Hey I'd get sick all over again if I could do moast all over again too!! I'm thinking about going to the one in march here in houston...with or without cole
~Holly

Oh! Anyone know the exact date of MLG Houston?? I really want to know!!

gore

Smash Journeyman
All TX peeplez, and anyone else who can make it need to come to the V-town tourney sometime in february. The exact date is still kinda ify, but it will most likely happen.

CORY- sexy black man... Come to Victoria. Be warned though... you become the carrier of a random STD as soon as you enter city limits. We're not sure why or how :confused:.

Bluk

Smash Apprentice
must say again....god this was the best 3 days of my life...that is all

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
My immune system rulezorz. I didn't get the MOAST disease, but my friends did. Will aka Tallyman is at home right now cause it was getting pretty bad for him. I was playin smash with him up till then and I still haven't got it XD.

I guess I can shamelessly plug the Tupelo tourny here, since a lot of TX dudes have already expressed interest in it :-P. For those who want another MOAST the Tupelo tourny could be a MOAST reunion of sorts :-P.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Well I must say I had a 102 temp Saturday, a little better yesterday, and well today but still got to stay home from school. :p

This was definitely the best 3 days of my life as well. Now everyone pray that I can go to MLG.

jra64

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by leprechaun
yo jra it was fun playing you but it seemed like you were getting mad when i was beating you with fox............
overviewing the vids I have... I won 2 of the 3 sets we played... And the one you won, I lost 1 round cause I was fox =P...

leprechaun

Smash Ace
Originally posted by jra64
overviewing the vids I have... I won 2 of the 3 sets we played... And the one you won, I lost 1 round cause I was fox =P...

well you see jra i don't play fox as one of my top he is just a character i can use but not very well so tuff luck on that

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Man I really need consistent practice. All of my crew is either too busy or too far away or something else, and even still I know how to play against my crew. I want some practice against people I don't see very often!

SAK, Converse, Victoria, Dkrew, CC: any of y'all willing to come to Austin sometime? You're welcome at my place any time as long as we set something up ahead of time so my mom doesn't freak out.

Electricmouse

Smash Ace
All of my crew is either too busy or too far away or something else, and even still I know how to play against my crew.
I agree matt, we need to practice more often. You need to play my new character you might be suprised.

Mr.C

Smash Master
or we can all go to the v-town tourney in a few and practice up there....tobad ssbm is dying graciously...................:rolleyes:

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Originally posted by Electricmouse
I agree matt, we need to practice more often. You need to play my new character you might be suprised.
Oh, yeah, big surprise. He went from an annoying, D-smash spamming rat to the annoying, D-smash spamming airhead/bimbo.

I hate Peach.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Yeah, I would too. I really doubt you never practice cuz Clos' Samus was still pretty good. But yeah Austin>>>Cove now.

Essence

Smash Journeyman
why is this thread still open???
anyways it goes like this
crystal > converse = v-town > austin, cove, san an, dallas
haha jk peoplezzz but... omg there is a fat woman over there! shes kinda hot

MrSilver

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, I'm wondering why this thread is still getting so many (useless) posts. I'm not going to do anything about it though, it's Scav's topic so I'll leave it up to him.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Since this topic has nothing else relavant in it anymore, I'll give it a purpose.

Right now I know for a fact that these vids are on the hub:

The 1v1 Finals (Isai vs. Ken)- 5 matches
The 1v1 Winners Finals (Isai vs. Ken)- 5 matches
The 1v1 Losers Finals (Ken vs. Caveman)- 3 matches
The 2v2 Finals (Isai/Ken vs. Rob$/Zulu)- 4 matches
The 2v2 Winners Finals (Isai/Ken vs. Rob$/Zulu)- 4 matches
The Low Tier Finals (Ken vs. Rob$)- 1 vid containing all 3 matches
Friendly of Gabe's Yoshi vs. AOB's DK- 1 match
The Bowser Challenge as played by (HugS, Isai, Wolf, Gabe) I'm the first player Bowser :cool:- 4 matches
One clip taken at Denny's (at least I think it was Denny's) that's just random people walking around mostly...
5 pics taken at Denny's

I know those are on the hub because I have them all

I also know that all the vids taken by Fluffy/Rayzorium came out unwatchable (or so they tell me at least)

That leaves everyone else with a camcorder or a digital camera... which was a whole bunch of people...

If anyone that has vids and doesn't have DC++, just contact me on AIM and I'll put them up for you.

sn: Dr DrewtheDragon

Also, if you have huge vids or filetypes you don't like (namely .mov) I can convert them into small, high quality .avi files.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
i also have 19 megs of pictures, mostly blurry with bad lighting, but the memories remain! THE MEMORIES!

oh yeah, since i'm never on dc++ talk to me on aim and i'll hook you up with them.

Top Bottom