• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MOAST3: Dallas, Texas Tournament - Results in 1st post

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Originally posted by Scavenger382
0-2 at Gaybar? Get your facts straight, man!

At Gaybar I was teamed with Sexy Silas, and we got 5th. Wooah.

Do a Barrel Roll was the last incarnation of Femmas... and we didn't go 0-2. We went 0-8!

The history of Femmas is long and glorious.

-Scav
snatch defeat from the jaws of victory!

David Kirk

Smash Ace
0-8 how is that even possible?

If someone wants to make me a banner just for the fun of it, and the fact I do not have one, just have a happy picture of Ganondorf, Jigglypuff, or Falco, and say "Not a conformist" at the bottom.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
round robin and the first two rounds of a bracket, not winning a SINGLE match. yeah, be afeared. mainly that you won't get any kills counted towards your team because we're highly efficient at taking each other out.

David Kirk

Smash Ace
Yes, I understand that it is possible, but seriously...

Team Hard Core, if you guys are still playing Fox and Ganondorf by the tournament I will ditto you both for money, or whatever matchup you want. Fox, Falco, Shiek, Ganondorf, or Jigglypuff, pick one.

If anyone else wants matches, just say something.

samusedaway

Smash Journeyman
Hey Scav I'll team with you. I'm not very good at teams as you've seen already. But I can learn, fast. Plus partnering with a samus is fun. (BTW this is fmatt if you didn't know)

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Cool, we'll see ;) Teams is definitely not my strong suit. Just ask Cory. Or Sintenal. Or Silas. Or... anyone else I've teamed with!

But meh, learning new characters has helped a lot. Doc is a LOT better in teams, as is Falcon, than Mario. Who knows what I'll be doing come Moastday.

It also depends on how things are shaping up. If we get a sufficient number if entrants, I may forego the main tournaments entirely, just to make sure things run smoothly. That, and brackets make me happy and fuzzy inside.

One things for sure: I wanna practice with my teammate. No more of this My Teammate Lives 300 Miles Away stuff :p even if it's just for a week or so.

-Scav

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Hey, is this gonna get stickied when it gets close to Moastday(s) like Getting Schooled is? Just a thought.

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
Hey "double luigi" did pretty good. We beat Mike and Jarrod a few times, Only team that really beat us bad was Vidjo/Vocal. yeah, teamin with scav is fun and all btu dont expect much success(several matches at FC i got all of the kills @_@)

Scav just use Pichu in teams ;x

Young Danny

Smash Journeyman
Scav- instead of mario, u could always try using his "evil twin" doc mario. Just an idea there.

BTW- who ever I team up with, we're going to name our teams "Guy's gone wild- Smash edition"

tsetse

Smash Lord
Go out and buy Donkey Konga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can One of the freeplay tvs be set up with donkey konga to pass the time. I bought and love it though I am not to good at it "yet"

Mr.C

Smash Master
One of you guy's should make a MOAST3 banner with Peter from family guy saying something funny. Or Quagmire saying "heh heh ALRIGHT!" that be funny. Also tsetse what is the address to your tourney?

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
Hey dont request stolen sigs, be a man and steal and make the sig yourself ;)

though i like the idea

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
I'll have you know, Sintenal, that I was averaging 8 kills a game when teamed with Silas ;) DOC HAS KILL MOVES! And Silas is the best life resevoir ever, ever.

But on a less cheery note, my computer got forward smashed. Or something. I have a nasty virus (this is from a library comp.) That, along with a 6 page paper due in 3 hours and a midterm tomorrow, means Scav is unhappy. But hopefully my computer will be fixed soon...

-Scav

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
important info about.....ME

i just remembered some important info that should be said........about me ^_^

The battle for best Pichu between myself and CORY just got more interesting. Not only will it played on just Pokemon stadium, but me and CORY will command our pokemon(yes we are that big of losers). So if you bring a camcorder, please tape this it will be funny ;x

ACtually, I hope i just come back alive after this weekend, we are playin OU at their home @_@ Our director kept talkin about stuff bein thrown at us and ho wmany injuries there was before. Well at least we have 2 security guards(WITH GUNS).

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Hey now, you're forgetting about me and Nic. we can play Pichu too you know. I have a challenge to you and CORY. A Pichu team match. Schwippy vs Dkrew. You up for it?

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Pfft, my Pichu would destroy both of y'alls. I evolved him. He's now Pete Chu. Go get him, Pete!

CORY

wut
BRoomer
pffft, pete chu cannot handle the mighty cuteness that is pichu. and this is before they're being commanded real time.

CHECK THE SIG! YA'LL GONDYE!

tsetse

Smash Lord
Since the bongos from donkey konga can be used as a controller also can we play smash with some bongos. I have no cube in class to test it on but if someone does give it try. We could have a BONGO SMASH tourney.

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
pfffft me and CORY dont have to prove anything to you Jfreak. It is a self proclaimed battle of best pichu, its not like you cant decalre yourself best pichu as well. We are at the highest lvl of pichu play though ;) CORY can talk alot of trash but we will see who is the better trainer. though if CORY wants do the team match, ill do it

no one can beat mine anyway, my pichu can do Hyper Beam ;x

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Re: important info about.....ME

Originally posted by Sintenal
Actually, I hope i just come back alive after this weekend, we are playin OU at their home @_@ Our director kept talkin about stuff bein thrown at us and ho wmany injuries there was before. Well at least we have 2 security guards(WITH GUNS).
HEY! I get to do that NEXT weekend! Except mine will be nationally televised, and UT will win. Vice versa for Tech.

Yeah, that's right. Texas Tech sucks. What are you gonna do, throw a tortilla at me?

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
I'm trying out Falcon, but at this point it's still pretty pitiful. I'd be happy to play you, though.

CORY or Silas, have either one of you talked to Taz lately? He's a good Falcon, and he'd probably go to this if the knew when it was.

Essence

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by MajinLink 287
Anyone here that plays a good C. Falcon, I would like to play him/her.

Besides Scav, who
ME C FALCON IS GOOD, WUT UP? CF DITTO??? YOU GOING TO GE3? I WILL PLAY JOO

Bluk

Smash Apprentice
Yeah if i go with essence (maybe) my falcon is almost as good as his.

Essence

Smash Journeyman
WUT JOO MEAN IF JOO GO FOO? JOO IZ GOING AND JOO WILL LIKES IT! JOO IS ESSENCE'S TEAM PARTNER! V-TOWN SON, REP V-TOWN

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
HEY! I get to do that NEXT weekend! Except mine will be nationally televised, and UT will win. Vice versa for Tech.
i believe this calls for the real UT fight song(censored version unfortuately) ;)

Texas fight, Texas Fight, Texas jump up and bite my ***

Texas fight, Texas fight, Texas jump up and bite my ***

Texas fight, Texas fight

Texas jump up and bite my ***

B I T E A *beep* *beep*

Texas jump up and bite my ***

that was hard. I challenge any UT player at MOAST 3. We will see who is the better college :chuckle:

Electricmouse

Smash Ace
Its on now Sint. Lets see what college is top tier at Moast3. On a sidenote I hope yall beat OU since that will make our job alot easier.

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
Thanks for the support, but like i said im just hopin to come back alive @_@

bring it, Wreck'em tech

*puts guns up*

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Austin is a bunch of scrubs huh? I'll have you know the 2 best players in Austin are still only seniors in highschool. But we support UT, so you can count us in. We could have a School battle.

UT (schwippy) vs Tech (Sint, Jake, Pmatt, that samus player, I think he's yet another matt, samusedaway?)

I think we'd up for that.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Bah, UT and Tech are trash:chuckle:

I'll play for A&M and show all ya'll where it's at ;)
and I'll bring Chang along with me, since he's still undecided :)

oh, btw, A&M was the last of the big three Texas schools to beat OU...

even though Tech shouldn't even count in the big three, UNT is bigger:rolleyes:

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
So I have a question. For a crew tourney, would I fall under Schwippy, even though I haven't played half of the members, or D-krew, since that's who I smashed with last year?

Oh, and I support Tech 100% in their game this weekend. If OU loses, I'm happy.

. . . you WILL, however, lose to UT.

EDIT: UNT in the "Big 3"? Need I remind you of the score of the UT-UNT game? Here, just in case you miss it:

65 to FREAKING 0

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
UNT is big three by population.

No matter how bad they play football, there are more students at UNT than Tech.

Bigger yes, better.... probably not, but that wasn't the point I was making.

And I'd also be happy if Tech beats OU, but I'm always backing a certain non-Texas school when it comes to the Red-River shootout >_>.

Anyways... on a much more relavent topic, we should have rules up for Crew, low tier, and teams by this time next week.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Hmm, I dunno Cole. I guess it's up to you. I hope you'd play with us as a UT rep in the School battle. Oh and Drew, you should contact Werewolf about A&M since he goes there. :p

Electricmouse

Smash Ace
I'll have you know the 2 best players in Austin are still only seniors in highschool.
I know that dcx is in highschool but I didn't know that David was too. LOL, j/k JF.

Anyway, lets settle this whole college thing with a collage crew battle. Lets see who out of the big texas 3 will come out on top.

My prediction Texas>A&M>Victoria Community College>Tech

Top Bottom