• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLP: Friendship is Mafia: Background Ponies Unite - Ovah!

BSP

Smash Legend
NOW ABOUT MR. RAGNAROK.

I don't think it felt right.

BSP is a new mafia player, inexperienced, and willing to try a game out. I think he doesn't have a clue. Soup is an IC, meaning that his job is not only to play the game alongside other newbies, but to help them as well. He would've pointed out or give him a reason why.

And yet....He cught onto this.

And voted him. Assumingly, I would've expected him to answer that he should vote one of the people who he thinks is scum but he has to be wise about it, and yet, he simply voted for him and in order to strongly convince others, he even said this.

Personally, I think he's baiting you into voting him.

Unvote
FoS: Ragnarock
Vinyl, since you asked about Soup, here's what I think. I'm not really sure. I started to think about how Soup being IC would interfere with judgements, but then Joker once again pointed out something about it.

Soup
Soup is on my radar for sure. I must have missed Vinyl's case on him the first time through (probably because I was busy defending myself from Badwolf). Not about to sleep on him just cuz he's the IC. His "hands off approach to being an IC" this game is a really convenient excuse to vote however he wants with no justification, and then challenge us to figure out why. When Vinyl called him on it, he still opted to not give reasons for his actions. Since I had previously stated that I thought I knew what his motives were, he knew he could just kick back and allow me to clear his name. If you look at his list of "reads", you'll notice that they are more or less identical to Badwolf's, right down to the fact that I was "a conundrum". Are they really that like minded? Or is Soup just letting us do all the work for him?
- Pretty scummy. I've got my eye on you
Soup is a little suspicious

I will note that Soup hasn't bandwagoned on anyone. He's mostly been the one that's starting everything.

If you say so, lol. I mean, I would explain myself but it would do nothing but trigger your "i'm right you're wrong let's argue loser!" response or something.

Anyway, I'm back, gotta read through the pages I missed.
Since I checked the thread before I posted this, I'm noticing that you're quite aware of all of these accusations, yet you're not exactly jumping to deter our thoughts.

BSP

Smash Legend
But I did forget to mention that you have a point with Joker making a lot of reads thus far, and maybe he's trying to take heat off of himself.

Joker was also Soup's "curious case" read

IMO, Joker has also had pretty solid explanations for his votes when someone pressured him for it and accused him for sheeping.

I'm gonna think he's clean for now, but it could be a trick.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Since I checked the thread before I posted this, I'm noticing that you're quite aware of all of these accusations, yet you're not exactly jumping to deter our thoughts.
I'm not in the right state of mind to argue. If I fought back, I would only make myself look worse, would I not?

Of course I find the accusations ridiculous. It's my first time playing. Yes, I jumped on the BSP bandwagon earlier, technically, because when Soup voted for you, I looked at your last posts and wondered why and It actually made some kind of sense. It's my first time playing, so I figured, why not. Haha.

But I'm starting to think Joker's a little off. I'll expand more in a bit. Be right back.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
EBWOP: Oh, and I took my vote off of BSP because I gained a little suspicion on Joker and wanted my vote free for right now.

BSP

Smash Legend
I'm not in the right state of mind to argue. If I fought back, I would only make myself look worse, would I not?

Of course I find the accusations ridiculous. It's my first time playing. Yes, I jumped on the BSP bandwagon earlier, technically, because when Soup voted for you, I looked at your last posts and wondered why and It actually made some kind of sense. It's my first time playing, so I figured, why not. Haha.

But I'm starting to think Joker's a little off. I'll expand more in a bit. Be right back.
You're right. I guess it would make you look worse since you had no motives or anything when you posted, and trying to defend yourself now would be digging yourself deeper since you don't really have anything to stand on.

Let me go back though. This is your first game, so maybe you were just sheeping and you weren't aware of what exactly your actions would bring. You even asked what it meant too. My "Guys, who should I vote for?" post was "suspicious" and Soup, an IC, was the first to jump on it, so maybe you thought you were just innocently following him.

I'm going to look into everyone who started accusing you too because you became the easy target.

BSP

Smash Legend
EBWOP: It'd be a smart move on the scums' parts to use your mistake to their advantage by trying to fry you this early on and gain our trust

Of course, you could have legit messed up, but we're just digging here

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I feel like I've gotten what I wanted out of Badwolf. But Toasterbrains has been lurking a lot without posting much. Any particular reason you decided to choose me for your first vote, toaster? Why so quiet?

/unvote Badwolf

/vote Toasterbrains
This was the "technical" first vote against me. He did get a tad defensive at my random vote when we started, but I'm not entirely sure if he was just joking or not.

BSP

Smash Legend
Ok, so I acknowledged some of the suspicions about Joker and went to analyze what he's done on my own.

Well, enough horsing around, lets dive right in, shall we? Since this is my first game, and I know very little about you all, I figure I'll just cut to the core with my first question. Anyone can answer this if they feel up to it.

How well do you think you'll do this game? Are you confident you can convince everyone that you are town?
For a first game, you definitely had a bold start. You immediately started asking giving questions to others. This approach was quite different from other first gamers, considering some of them haven't even made enough posts to make reads on them. You may be trying to lead us into thinking you're ok.

Then, you said this a little later:

I feel like I've gotten what I wanted out of Badwolf. But Toasterbrains has been lurking a lot without posting much. Any particular reason you decided to choose me for your first vote, toaster? Why so quiet?

/unvote Badwolf

/vote Toasterbrains
This leads me to believe that you think lurking without posting seems scummy. You've been taking the exact opposite route so far: you've been the most vocal person in this game by far. Perhaps you think it'll make you seem less suspicious?

I'm glad RVS didn't last that long.

Joker, could you tell me what you were trying to gain asking Toaster such a loaded question? What's with your vote on Badwolf? He did nothing telling of alignment and it was weird for you to jump like that.
Soup pointed this out too. For a first timer, it was quite weird for you to jump out like that. Again, you've been extremely active.

The purpose is to gain reads off people's answer to the question. It's the begining of the game, and I thought I'd get people talking instead of just voting at random.

My vote on Badwolf is just to get my vote out there. He was the first person to give me any reason. I'm sure it'll move, unless of course Badwolf continues giving me reasons to keep it there.
You have been giving reasoning. You always have reasoning in your posts actually. This is something the easy targets (tonberry and toaster) have failed to do for their actions so far. Maybe you're just getting ready for accusations.

^ I was just about to bring that up.

BSP, hasn't the conversation up to this point given you anything to go on? What's your opinion of the exchange between Badwolf and myself? Do you think Badwolf might be town? What about me?
Again, definitely the most active person.

You're trying to get his head in the game, cuz based on his post asking other people to make his decisions for him, it clearly is not. Hopefully having to defend himself will get him thinking.

I have to say I agree with that sentiment, and since I legitimately think Toaster was just RVSing and pressuring him isn't going anywhere, I'll join you on that.

Unvote

Vote BSP
Active.

I feel like even someone who was sheeping would be a little less obvious than literally asking who he should vote for. If BSP is, in fact, just sheeping to keep a low profile, then he's doing a terrible job and needs to start thinking before he posts. Trying to keep a low profile could just as easily be noob town as it could be noob scum.
This sentence right here fortifies my idea that you do know the implications of maintaining a low profile, and again, you've definitely made yourself known this game. Maybe you are avoiding a low profile on purpose?

Okay so Joker's really putting himself out there, especially since this is his first game (right?) I have a hard time seeing him do that as scum.

vote: BSP
Tonberry noticed you putting yourself out there a lot too.

And again Tonberry, that vote on me was hella suspicious. Maybe it was innocent though, I can't tell.

So anyways, up to this point, I thought I had a decent case on looking at Joker, but then he did this:

I'd actually be a little upset if we did lynch BSP and he flipped mafia. I mean, it'd be nice to lynch mafia and all but to get him because of such an obvious noob play would feel extremely unsatisfying. I'm sure not gonna take my vote off him unless he convinces me otherwise.
I actually don't want BSP lynched yet. He hasn't been around to answer to the pressure being put on him. Since he's this close, i'm gonna

unvote before he gets potentially hammered by scum trying to get an early town lynch.
He makes his unvote before I even say anything, and he didn't really have any reason to either. No one was suspecting him actively or anything, and I was still 2 votes away. If he were scum, he wouldn't care if I got lynched or not, right?

So I'm on the fence with him...he's still pretty suspicious. All this activity for a first timer, especially compared to all of the other first timers, is a little suspicious if you ask me. He's also acted very differently from the other 1st timers, indicated by his posts with actual reasoning and no random votes (minus the first one I guess). I think he knows what he's doing.

Opinions? Maybe he did that unvote intentionally just in case people started suspecting him. Getting lynch kills is just a bonus for scum, so he may not care about them that much, thus, the unvote.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
One thing's for sure; He's decent in getting in everyone's business so he could be a good target for scum to pick off, if he's not scum.

Maybe he's trying to throw people off, what with his jumping on and off votes of different people frequently. I'm still unsure but I'll have a vote by the end of this hour.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
JOKER
Are you purposely being really active so that we won't think you're inactive scum?
In all you seem most worried by people who are lurking. Would you proxy your vote to one of them if we get to the deadline without a lynch?
How solid do you think Vinyl's case is against Soup?
You said that my case was on faulty ground, how so?
When reading through you missed a rather large post of mine. This screams skimming to me. Are you not fully reading through the game?
What are your reads right now?

Vinyl
I think your case against Soup is a decent one although I would rather stick with my guns and go Joker for at least till the end of D1.
Why the hard push towards Soup?
Do you have any other reads?
Would you be wiling to jump on my Joker wagon?

Soup
What's your response to Vinyl's case?
Are you scum?

Toaster
You have some heat on you, mostly from Joker, yet you say that defending yourself will cause more scummy behaviour. Why?

Ton
You have suspicions as well, people are grouping you with Toaster right now. Do you think that he could be scum?
Are you willing to lynch him?
If/when the lynch is decided and he flips town, how would that affect your reads?
What if he flips scum?

Also I'm going to be V/LA from 3 to 6ish I'm flying back home and I don't want the plane to crash on my account.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Mostly because I'd only be digging my hole deeper. At this point, it would be better to just go with it than dispel anything. All of his reasons are valid, though inaccurate. He's just mistaking my rookie mistakes for scummy behavior. Not much to argue against.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Yes, it is. I'm trying to take it easy this time.

I mean, question me all you want and I'll answer to the best of my ability :p But try to spark a debate with me and you probably won't get much other than "okay".

I know, it makes me look bad. >.<

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
JOKER
Are you purposely being really active so that we won't think you're inactive scum?
In all you seem most worried by people who are lurking. Would you proxy your vote to one of them if we get to the deadline without a lynch?
How solid do you think Vinyl's case is against Soup?
You said that my case was on faulty ground, how so?
When reading through you missed a rather large post of mine. This screams skimming to me. Are you not fully reading through the game?
Yes, I am purposely being active, and yes, it is in the hopes that people won't believe me to be scum. That's not a tell of alignment, because it's in Town's best interest to not appear scummy just as much as it is for the mafia. Obviously nobody is gonna listen to me if they think I'm scum, and getting myself lynched as a townie would be pretty anti-town.

I'm not that worried about people who lurk, but I'm aware of it when it happens, so I make note. Toaster in particular has just been lurking an awful lot, and yet when he posts, he just posts an awful lot of nothing. Whenever people ask him to defend himself, his answer always seems to be "I'm not in the state of mind to defend myself right now." It's nearly 24 hours into the game, is he ever gonna be in the right state of mind? Not sure who you mean by "one of them"? If you mean Toaster, then yes, I would certainly vote for him. Nobody else right now.

I don't know that Vinyl's case is airtight, but then nothing is certain in this game. I think it's as solid a case as you can have on anyone at this point in the game, and I agree that his behavior has been pretty suspicious. I'm curious to hear Soup's response to it, in particular.

I don't think you were wrong to go after me, but obviously from my point of view, your questions were pointless. I had legitimate answers for everything you thought was suspicious, but obviously nobody knew those answers but me. I appreciate you getting me to explain my behavior, since my innocence must not have been so obvious to anyone other than myself.

If you're referring to that little 3 point questionaire, I think I missed that because I was responding to BSP at the time, and lots of people were posting all at once at that particular moment.

What are my reads right now? Wtf, did you not see my giant #197 post, giving detailed reads on practically everyone in the game? Now who's skimming? :awesome:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
EBWOP: Oh, and I took my vote off of BSP because I gained a little suspicion on Joker and wanted my vote free for right now.
This is somehow disturbing me. Why did you say something like that?
You took your vote off because you gained little suspicion on joker when he has made reasonings to be off the hook for now, and then you say you wanted your vote free?

You could've said that you had little suspicion on joker, which would've meant that you're keeping an eye on him.
"I wanted my vote free" part kills it.

And was this necessary?

Vinyl
Why the hard push towards Soup?
Hard push? I only made a case and see what he'll respond, I asked him why and he gave out his reasoning?

Why do you think this is a hard push, Badwolf?

Do you have any other reads?
I'll have a full read by the start of day 2.
To berry and toaster are just as scummy with those unreasonable vote on BSP.
And while toaster is trying to defend himself, tonberry is doing that less.

Would you be wiling to jump on my Joker wagon?
For now, not really.
I don't know that Vinyl's case is airtight, but then nothing is certain in this game. I think it's as solid a case as you can have on anyone at this point in the game, and I agree that his behavior has been pretty suspicious. I'm curious to hear Soup's response to it, in particular.
Here's soup's response. He said I was wrong, I asked how so, and he said this:

While Joker might have thought I was selectively choosing a wagon, that wasn't even my intention, I just voted someone I sincerely thought was scummy for the time being, BSP sitting around asking people who we should lynch is awful, but considering his attitude and response to me, it's blatant noobtown. Joker was right in one way, and that I was testing to see who would all jump on it, I did not have a master plan to catch scum in one fell swoop, I was just looking for reactions and getting people to interact with each-other.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
^ Soup didn't have that answer until AFTER I had told Badwolf what I thought he was up to.

It's good that you're town this game Vinyl., but you couldn't be any more wrong about my intentions. Going to let Joker respond.

@Tyranitar Edit By Way Of Post.
This was his actual response, at the time.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
If I may, all the "lurking" I've been doing is accidentally keeping the tab open whilst doing something else. And the main reason I can't, nor will, defend much against anything is because there's nothing to defend against. What am I supposed to say? "No, I didn't keep the tab open, thus making it appear that I'm lurking"?

I've been in the "state of mind" since last night, however, I just took a chance to go to sleep and just come back in the morning. Give me your worst.

And yes, I post an "awful lot of nothing". Sorry that I'm not that great at this yet. The only person as of right now that I see worthy of pressuring is you, and that's pretty impractical in it's own regard because you're doing almost all the pressuring, let alone most of the posting.

You come into the game with a relatively confident and bold attitude, which led me to believe you're probably safe. But then you changed your vote often, which kind of made me a little suspicious. Yes, I know, you're pressuring people. I know that. You've said it enough to let everyone know that.

And about that BSP bandwagon thing? I voted for him after you gentlemen did because when Soup pointed it out ("Pop quiz!"), I looked at his posts and made sense of it. It made sense. Of course it was going to appear as if I was sheeping, so I didn't bother to argue that point.

Pardon me if I seem a tad bit apprehensive here, but if anything, I'm holding on to my suspicion that Joker is putting on a "big-guy" act to cover something up.

BSP

Smash Legend
Yes, it is. I'm trying to take it easy this time.

I mean, question me all you want and I'll answer to the best of my ability :p But try to spark a debate with me and you probably won't get much other than "okay".

I know, it makes me look bad. >.<
Have you ever played mafia before (online or offline)?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
This is somehow disturbing me. Why did you say something like that?
You took your vote off because you gained little suspicion on joker when he has made reasonings to be off the hook for now, and then you say you wanted your vote free?

You could've said that you had little suspicion on joker, which would've meant that you're keeping an eye on him.
"I wanted my vote free" part kills it.
I meant that I didn't want to have decided on a vote yet. >.<
I'm still trying to figure out what I'm doing. Unless if you WANT me to have a vote on someone now, then I'm just not voting yet.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
If I may, all the "lurking" I've been doing is accidentally keeping the tab open whilst doing something else. And the main reason I can't, nor will, defend much against anything is because there's nothing to defend against. What am I supposed to say? "No, I didn't keep the tab open, thus making it appear that I'm lurking"?

I've been in the "state of mind" since last night, however, I just took a chance to go to sleep and just come back in the morning. Give me your worst.

And yes, I post an "awful lot of nothing". Sorry that I'm not that great at this yet. The only person as of right now that I see worthy of pressuring is you, and that's pretty impractical in it's own regard because you're doing almost all the pressuring, let alone most of the posting.

You come into the game with a relatively confident and bold attitude, which led me to believe you're probably safe. But then you changed your vote often, which kind of made me a little suspicious. Yes, I know, you're pressuring people. I know that. You've said it enough to let everyone know that.

And about that BSP bandwagon thing? I voted for him after you gentlemen did because when Soup pointed it out ("Pop quiz!"), I looked at his posts and made sense of it. It made sense. Of course it was going to appear as if I was sheeping, so I didn't bother to argue that point.

Pardon me if I seem a tad bit apprehensive here, but if anything, I'm holding on to my suspicion that Joker is putting on a "big-guy" act to cover something up.
So if you're just accidently keeping the tab open, why all the empty posts yesterday? Almost nothing you posted made any sense. The fact that you have no reads on anyone today except the person going after you isn't without suspicion. What are your thoughts on everyone else? You still suspicious of BSP? Tonberry is also suspicious of you, but he isn't without suspicion himself. Thoughts?

BSP

Smash Legend
I want to hear what benjamin and Loli have to say about all this. They've been mighty quiet.

I also want to hear more from Soup and Sold2. Soup because I'm not sure where to stand on him, and Sold2 because he hasn't said much either.

On a general note, do we have any power roles in this game besides mafia? Or are we strictly Town v Mafia?

BSP

Smash Legend
@Joker - ok, thanks.

And I guess I should say this just in case anyone is still suspicious of me. My "Who should I vote for post" wasn't supposed to be taken seriously. I was just being an *** because I thought day 1 accusations were pointless, but I'm seeing why they're not.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
So if you're just accidently keeping the tab open, why all the empty posts yesterday? Almost nothing you posted made any sense. The fact that you have no reads on anyone today except the person going after you isn't without suspicion. What are your thoughts on everyone else? You still suspicious of BSP? Tonberry is also suspicious of you, but he isn't without suspicion himself. Thoughts?
Is it at all possible I made a few rushed thoughtless posts, went off to do something else, then came back? I know that must be impossible. Given how nonsensical I was yesterday, apparently. I know I haven't made any sense. Yesterday. Worthless participation is still participation; I didn't want to be absent.

My thoughts on everyone else? I think sold2's been relatively quiet, but he does post, and when he does, he isn't "toasterbrains-quality useless". :p

I'm not great at reads. I'm probably the worst at this game here right now. I'm not complaining, haha. I'm trying to learn.

Though, where has Benjy gone? Did I miss a recent post from him or something?
Not to mention that me and ton seem to be the only ones who are/have been mentally absent in the course of the game so far, and we're the most suspicious, so of course, I'll have the same suspicions on him.

As for BSP, on the topic of why you came off as suspicious, at that time you had few posts, one of which was "asking" who you should vote for. Accusations just flew, right?

Please excuse me if I'm missing some deep, philosophical point. :glare:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I'm going to do a reread so I can collect my thoughts and give you a better answer on that read question, though.

BSP

Smash Legend
As for BSP, on the topic of why you came off as suspicious, at that time you had few posts, one of which was "asking" who you should vote for. Accusations just flew, right?
Actually, accusations didn't really fly per say until Soup jumped on my case. I wonder if any of you would have even said anything had Soup not posted that. He even made that "Pop Quiz" to provoke action.

So technically, all of you bandwagoned after Soup, and only Joker explained his reasons, which is why you and Ton are under suspicion now.

I see that it was my mistake to joke around this early, but I didn't expect so many people jump on me, especially considering that we were in a RVS situation. I thought the votes didn't mean anything, and they really didn't.

Again, I want to see more from Soup because he started this whole thing.

BSP

Smash Legend
EBWOP: actually, Toaster explained his vote on me, but it's not very strong, which is why he's still under suspicion.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Back. Yeah, no, I agree, it was a stupid vote on you. And the reasoning isn't strong, but it's there. I removed it because it was stupid and decided to think about my next vote instead of immediately replacing my vote on someone else. I think I said that too...

Benjy's posts are scarce.

Soup made a couple comments several pages ago that I question. Mostly the ones where he pointed out that the game is going to be easy, the comment about BSP and people's voting habits at that time, in the style of a "hint".

I seriously have nothing too exciting yet though. Stay tuned. Or keep pegging me. Haha.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
As of right now, I'm not entirely sure.
I'm thinking Joker. Not because he's constantly in my face, like he thinks (because I understand WHY he is, haha.) But because it seemed rather easy for him to pick one of the weaker-willed players and place most of his suspicion/blame on them, as well as being extremely snoopy and questioning anything and everything, perhaps because "why would a scum try to find a scum?" would normally come to mind for people. But the thing keeping me from actually placing my vote on him is that everything he's been saying is actually solid and he knows, or seems to know, exactly what he's doing.

There's also ton, who hasn't had very many significant posts (oh, and Benjy), and jumped on the BSP bandwagon easily, but has yet to explain himself.

I'm bracing for being smacked in the face with rebuttal. :laugh:

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
I don't think toaster is scum because I just don't feel like he's scum. He seems confused and that's about it but not really scummy.

In regards to the ICs of the game I just don't like how Soup gave his "reads" on people out first since even if people TRY not to sheep his reads they will end up doing so since he's an IC and for me the ICs are always the ones I'm hoping I can trust. I'm also extremely afraid of soup tho... =/ The other IC sold2 hasn't spoken much which is fine imo.

I don't really have reads on a lot of people since it's the first day and nothing substantial has really happened.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
@toast: No i dont make long posts. Also, i leave mafia tabs open all the time DEAL WITH IT :-p
And I'm sure you can get away with it easier than I am. I was just poking fun at the fact I got my teeth kicked in for leaving it up. Lolol.

BSP

Smash Legend
I don't think toaster is scum because I just don't feel like he's scum. He seems confused and that's about it but not really scummy.

In regards to the ICs of the game I just don't like how Soup gave his "reads" on people out first since even if people TRY not to sheep his reads they will end up doing so since he's an IC and for me the ICs are always the ones I'm hoping I can trust. I'm also extremely afraid of soup tho... =/ The other IC sold2 hasn't spoken much which is fine imo.

I don't really have reads on a lot of people since it's the first day and nothing substantial has really happened.
What do you think about Joker?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
... ^^"
Was that weird to say or...?

I'm going to be off for a little bit. Big storm. Gotta protect the electronics.

Top Bottom