• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG's Super Champ Combo (Sept 29-30) STOP POSTING HERE, SEE RESULTS FORUM THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wobbling is not banned.
Ha! You'll regret that! Now I'm going to use only this technique and beat every skilled player there with ease! Because it's completely broken and easy to do! Hahaha! Right Wobbles?

/sarcasm

Can't wait for the tourney. It'll be a blast I'm sure.

petoo0

Smash Ace
womp womp womp. Ken + Isai, can't wait to see them team again since its been awhile. Well I'm pretty sure I'm coming to this. Anyone in Nor Cal flying?

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
I'm complaining though: why is Green Greens still allowed in tournament play? It's dumb and it's random and it's dumb. Seriously. You wanna combo? Whoops, sorry, bomb block fell on you. You upsmashed for the kill? Sorry, random block saved your opponent. You were ABOUT to f-smash for the win and got combo'd by two apples, then hit by your opponent and lost? Sorry, Green Greens just doesn't like you.

/rant

I like the music though. It can stay.

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Whoops! Definitely supposed to read just "Brinstar", since "Kongo Jungle 64" is already on doubles random.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
"No stage may be used twice in a single set if the counter-picking player has already won on that stage."

Even if both players agree?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
How are points recorded in pools? Is it the number of sets you win, or the number of matches you win?

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
P: that is the exception. I'll add it to the rules.

JTB: number of sets won. There will be criteria for tiebreaks (still coming up with them).

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Potato Wedges!

Luigi, you better get them.

Gea

Smash Master
I'm complaining though: why is Green Greens still allowed in tournament play? It's dumb and it's random and it's dumb. Seriously. You wanna combo? Whoops, sorry, bomb block fell on you. You upsmashed for the kill? Sorry, random block saved your opponent. You were ABOUT to f-smash for the win and got combo'd by two apples, then hit by your opponent and lost? Sorry, Green Greens just doesn't like you.

/rant

Agree'd, and the last thing we need is another spacies stage. But *shrugs* I'd rather be taken to Green Greens than Rainbow Cruise. I love floats, just never liked Rainbow Cruise.

Oh: and Thanks Neal! :D

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Luigi: we'll be selling pizza, soda, and snacks. Not sure what the price will be, but rest assured that I won't be trying to make a load of money off of everyone.

Charoo

Smash Champion
Luigi: we'll be selling pizza, soda, and snacks. Not sure what the price will be, but rest assured that I won't be trying to make a load of money off of everyone.
pizza: $5 a slice
soda: $3.50 for shasta $4.25 for brand soda
snacks: $2.75 for chipps or a snack bar

if u didn't notice, that was sarcasm

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Thank you for not pooling doubles into singles for one big entry fee for the rare people like I who hate doubles.

Gea

Smash Master
maybe if Gea finds a good teamate. if not ill probly team with him.

and i wouldnt expect much from me. im going to be playing a lot of other characters than luigi and ill probly be using a ghetto controller with a lame joystick.
Hahaha you *******.

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm amazed that Champ's command of the English language has progressed to the point where he can produce sarcasm.

ResidentWaffle

Smash Lord

/rant

Yeah I always wondered why people don't ban a stage like this and ban Onnet instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom