• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Orlando 2010 Results (Apr 16-19) $7,000, COME TO MLG COLUMBUS IN JUNE!

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
If you divide FL into north and south, you have

Nyggaz from tha North (Me, HRNUT, CO, GDX)

White clouds from the south (Seibrik, NR, Esam)

Its mad racist down here :laugh:
Its the Civil war in FL we'll win though because history repeats itself ;)

i love hrnut, i'm sorry i had to yell at you <33
Its cool allied as long as you're on my side for when i fight foreigners at APEX i'll be happy, good stuff apologizing afterwards. That was very manly of you :)

I now have mad respect for you Hrnut.
YES Black and i get props i thought i only got that through music or sports lol

hrnut is black!!! hes the ****
Fatal you're amazing coming to florida doubting yourself then completely ****** you way into top 16...can't wait to chill with you at C-Bus

HRNUT you seemed too nervous when you fought me in singles. YOU'RE BETTER THAN HOW YOU PREFORMED. BEAT ME NEXT TIME!!!!
It happens lol probably why i'm not No. 1 here but you beat me fair and square i like you though you are mad legit and chill...at one point of the day i though you were wearing d3's cap lol

everyone just doesnt like to admit such a prominent black man exsits...

Sexy...

Suave...

Intelligent...

***** at his craft....

No such thing for the Man...
Its Rare but its true lol I still barely give myself credit, as halberd would say i'm way too modest lol

Will HRNUT ever get the props he deserves?

Find out next time...on Dragon Hal-Z!!!!
Maybe, maybe not lol

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
and where the d3 main failed at beating ally's d3 i beat ally's d3 so we're even (i still laugh at the fact that ally was like this match is so easy for d3 then i beat him lol) too good...

Also you know i was doing ******** stuff in the match MM? lol 500 dollars a stock lol jk

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
lol, yeah to be honest even i was amazed at the things i survived from time to time especially vs pierce surviving a shuttle grounded shuttle loop at 190 and it was basically fresh lol then surviving a fresh fsmash from mk at 180 i was like wtf did i really survive, then vs shadow on the first match i survived a c4 and fresh dair or nair from mk at 200 lol i was like wow guess i really want to win rofl

Guess my DI is based on the situation like halberd said lol

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
hrnut, I was only saying that to CO18 cuz he wouldnt stop johning lol. Though I dont know why I played you on Brinstar LOL. Ggs rematch next time!
I was cracking up the whole time when you were like its so easy vs CO18 then you beat him and i just died lol, i was like wow that did look easy lol get wreck CO XD and i'm down for the rematch, i wouldn't fight D3 on FD so we're even...i do so bad on that stage vs him lol, i need at least one platform, it was a really fun set though:laugh:

ADHD

Smash Hero
Snake lives longer than 3/4ths of the cast even without DI. Why are people saying "WOW THAT SNAKE PLAYER'S DI IS AMAZING?!"

We never compliment jigglypuff's DI :(

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Snake lives longer than 3/4ths of the cast even without DI. Why are people saying "WOW THAT SNAKE PLAYER'S DI IS AMAZING?!"

Someone plays Jiggs?!

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Shoutouts
adhd yo bud =l yull get us next time i just hope u aint in my br acket so we can have a gfs ;D

m2k good job crackazz ill def get you next time. (bans brinstar)

dsf LOL u too funny and random, thanks for the ''technique''

havok thanks for the games and all, mucho fun

tyrant, gj at 3rd, eff marth yo lol

mikehaze man dont give up yo, you were so close on top 8 =l ill def watch ur matches next one

felix ur very good and funny haha my #2 wyatt lolol

pierce ***

Sky AMMMAAAAAAZZING Di (Lol sarcasm) thanks for ordring mah pizza and sorry ill play ya more next time.

Nerd 10$ LOL i'd owe you like 100$ by now haha

Larry lurr: aw man choking no worries ya got this next time!

Biglou LOL **** you broke the game.

all my ec hos dont worry guys this was obviously big travelling chocking, you got em next time ;)

FLORIDA

lolol Hrnut I got you next time! ggs in brackets though

co18 u so gay LOL wifi grab more

mav thanks for rides and stuff very appreciated and friendlies lol

Chaz GOOD **** i didnt really talk to you but GOOD **** LOL

Seibrik chocking....

mk18 hax hu hare hax hu hare.

Esam I dont believe this.... make it happen at columbus and ill give yousomething

Nickriddle and Shaky you guys are SOO annoying in teams ggs and gj

Red and Green halberd **** you guys confuse me lol i need to get used to both of you.

And I cannot make any more shoutouts because i'm on a NY local computer with 1 min left so

Ally: get time ***** LOL I'm OUT SQUADALAH!

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771

I love it when people compliment my Bowser's DI in Melee, and I think the same thing.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
The original is much better, but Jaden's character arc is much more interesting in the last two seasons. 4Kids actually didn't know how to edit the final season enough, so they never aired it. It's pretty dark for Yu-Gi-Oh standards.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Questions generally are generally reinforced with question marks ;)
In conventional language, "flat" questions are meant to be statements formed as questions, but said with such inflexion that those hearing the message understand it is simply meant to be a statement. Someone saying "what." upon hearing bad news is an example; it is obvious it isn't a question, but more of a statement of incredulity and potentially irritation or anger.

Difficulties arrive in text as we can't put emphasis on different syllables or change the tone of voice to convey a deeper message. In contemporary literature, periods and ellipses are meant to change the "tone" of a statement that would otherwise be read as a question.

"Why? Why did you do this?"

is read differently than

"Why... Why did you do this?!"

or

"Why. Why did you do this."

As the purpose of language is to convey ideas with as much clear information as possible, changing punctuation from traditional modes is clearly acceptable. Had I posted "Why are we talking about Yugioh?" someone could have replied with an answer when it wasn't meant to be a question. It was just a humorous way of saying "this is ****ing stupid".

Xaltis

Smash Hero
In conventional language, "flat" questions are meant to be statements formed as questions, but said with such inflexion that those hearing the message understand it is simply meant to be a statement. Someone saying "what." upon hearing bad news is an example; it is obvious it isn't a question, but more of a statement of incredulity and potentially irritation or anger.

Difficulties arrive in text as we can't put emphasis on different syllables or change the tone of voice to convey a deeper message. In contemporary literature, periods and ellipses are meant to change the "tone" of a statement that would otherwise be read as a question.

"Why? Why did you do this?"

is read differently than

"Why... Why did you do this?!"

or

"Why. Why did you do this."

As the purpose of language is to convey ideas with as much clear information as possible, changing punctuation from traditional modes is clearly acceptable. Had I posted "Why are we talking about Yugioh?" someone could have replied with an answer when it wasn't meant to be a question. It was just a humorous way of saying "this is ****ing stupid".

Yes I've taken the time to write down any other words, sentences, or phrases that you might need to use in the right form.

Top Bottom