• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG NYC Smashfests

Status
Not open for further replies.

fenixkaldoran

Smash Apprentice
i was talking about the next lvl....dat sh*t on da train is ******** 2 get 2 son....some place in manhattan....web2zone....imma go scavenger huntning 1 day around midtown 2 see if dere is some on da low place 2 hold tournies.......oh btw killa fleet since i am the vp at a club in hunter imma try 2 set up other tournies on da regular...but since da club just started we gotta built a school rep first....so wish my club luck

D1

Banned via Administration
OHHHHHHHHHH SH** KILLA!!!!!

This is gonna be TOO GOOD!!!

Dire and Jagger told me about this!!! **** son...daaayuuuuuuuummmmmmnnnnn SON!!!!

*stomps feet*:chuckle:

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
u wanna a low key place to hold a smashfest??

lets bring back MARCEL'S BASEMENT!! DONE!! bring dat **** back...bring dat ***** oscar and joey back. bring the pool tables in and mount the tv's on top. LOL! "good times"

fenixkaldoran

Smash Apprentice
all i know is if you wanna have a fun time playing smash, drinking water, and using the words "**** n balls" over 500 times my place is da spot for dat

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
he still hasnt contacted me:(

Fenix did i meet u ... my boy chris ( misui/grinn ) got me the place at hunter for the KF tourney I was wondering if u met him...he is a white dude and wears sandals and plays naruto alot lol

fenixkaldoran

Smash Apprentice
alex u and me talk all da time at guantlets we have mad long conversations i usally got a green zelda shirt on ask jeff or dj...anyways foxmiester i live on 43rd st and 9ave in manhattan wut u wanna do is get to times square from there call me 212 564-8457

_V_

Smash Ace
I'm back in CT from Sept. 29th to Oct. 3rd. If you had a smashfest that weekend I'm sure I could convince Cort, Brookman, and Blue to go...if we had somewhere to stay afterwards haha.

Duh_Remix

Smash Rookie
Sunday is "start your homework" day so nahh...I like fridays just don't lend away ur sweater again I hate waiting especially if its like an hour :mad: and ur ICs suck:)
What, my ICs will 4 stock you so quit smash. I could probably take both you and D1 with one hand, and using jigglypuff.:jigglypuf . Nah jk lol. And chill, you know I'm too nice of a guy with my **** lol, I lent it to her again today...

ya plus there is a tournament that day 2...its gonna be a great day for smash...either way like i said killaor...contact me and lets get it going...ask ace i never fail *someone brings up last friday nad he blows him up* ^^;;
Good ****, I know it's gonna be fine this time, and for half the price? Good job man. I wanna play KillaFox's G&W, I saw it 3 stock some guy last time:dizzy:

I'm happy KillaOR might have this weekly thing in Manhattan, closer for me :).

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
i can prob hold smashfests at my place again, but the only problem is for ppl who went to my other big smashfest, my basement can only hold a limited amount of ppl, and i dont live in the city (i live in port chester ny about a 40 min train ride from grand central) i think we had 30 ppl at my last one and it was hard to breath LOL so i wanna put a cap on 20-25 ppl if i hold another one , no hard feelings to anyone but i think oxygen is important LOL but yeah i can hold them again prob after mlg ny ill let everyone know

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I also can set up a casual friday where its 20 bucks from 5pm-9am....and we get free food so it would be a casual friday plus a lansomnia

Sol

Smash Lord
me, the_worlds_greatest, and phish-it are up for smashfests anywhere within resonable distance

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Alright here is a date then for a big smashfest:

Casual Friday + Lansomnia

Friday-Saturday

October 6-7

6pm-9am

$20 per person.

Entire Night Includes :

Mini-Tournaments
Free Pizza and Soda
Sponsored Prizes

There is a Registration site I will put up when it is set up so I will let you all know about that.

Let me know what you guys think...its for hours of smash til you pass out plus...It can be 7-8 Tvs of Smash.

Post views:

KillaOR

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
Kila#697
Alright here is a date then for a big smashfest:

Casual Friday + Lansomnia

Friday-Saturday

October 6-7

6pm-9am

$20 per person.

Entire Night Includes :

Mini-Tournaments
Free Pizza and Soda
Sponsored Prizes

There is a Registration site I will put up when it is set up so I will let you all know about that.

Let me know what you guys think...its for hours of smash til you pass out plus...It can be 7-8 Tvs of Smash.

Post views:
Hey Lightx could you not try D-bo'in my thread? Thanks. I didn't ask for help... I asked if people would show.

As for everyone else we'll be smashin next week :D PC and I talked to about smashin at his place when my place isn't avaliable so it will be in Manhattan for the most part, but Upstate when I can't get the basement.

fenixkaldoran

Smash Apprentice
Hey Lightx could you not try D-bo'in my thread? Thanks. I didn't ask for help... I asked if people would show.

As for everyone else we'll be smashin next week :D PC and I talked to about smashin at his place when my place isn't avaliable so it will be in Manhattan for the most part, but Upstate when I can't get the basement.
werd...u mean at your crib?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
My bad Killaor just wanted to take the first shot at it you know ^^;; I just like to see fun times everywhere

KillaOR

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
Kila#697
Saturday is my BDay too! Libras Rep! :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

And Lightx I think your a faker. If your real about just having fun take away the price on your smashfest, but still give the prizes and food. If its just about having fun that, shouldn't be a problem.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Saturday is my BDay too! Libras Rep! :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

And Lightx I think your a faker. If your real about just having fun take away the price on your smashfest, but still give the prizes and food. If its just about having fun that, shouldn't be a problem.
Naw man I am not fake. I have offered my house a few times to people and once in a blue moon ppl show. Beyond that...I just wanna have ppl help lan centers out. Which is why I do the tournaments, smashfests/lans, and all those things you see me and other people do. Ya it helps the center when ppl pay but they all have a good time...even when ppl dont have the money I pay for them. I dont wanna start a fight but you said u wanted smashfests and I was gonna help out on my end. If you still think I am fake thats fine but I know that no matter what I will go for much just to help ppl out...im sorry you feel that way man.

KillaOR

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
Kila#697
First one is going to be on Saturday in Harlem.

Be there at 1pm.

Finding out wither its going to be in the Basement or at another place as we speak but they are with a few blocks of each other so travel for the most part will be the same.

SMASHFEST TIME!

If you have cubes, wires or tv's that you are willing to bring feel free extra is never a bad thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom