• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG NYC Smashfests

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillaOR

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
Kila#697
Yea we can play no problem

Lets step it up guys these WC ****** can't beat us!

>=D

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
I would really like to make a pika combo video. But I don't have any game footage though....

I was wondering if maybe 5-10 people would like to sit down and play with me in order for me to get a decent amount of footage for this project.....

PM me or catch me on AIM: No1000xs

now back on subject

I'm coming to your house this weekend chris so let me know if you need some stuff for me to bring. I'm driving again.

------
Phillybilly is dead. Good Game(s)!

KillaOR

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
Kila#697
My basement try to be here like 1-2ish don't be in a rush to get here basically unless you HAVE to and if you HAVE to please look at earlier pages for my number to call me if you will.

BUM163

Smash Lord
very good smashfest.sum intense training n matches.i see my dk only grownin from facin ya good people hopefully itz enough 4 mlg.want 2 go 2 anotha smashfest soon

Eternal Smasher

Smash Ace
I came and left too early. Other than that, it was pretty fun. It was good battling with people leagues better than I am. People who aren't Bum, that is.

Link226

Smash Ace
are there gonna be any other smashfests soon?? I would love to go 2 one of them....2 of my friends went....one of my friends played u killa....he said he killed your jiggs with his YLink a couple times but u kept 3 stocking him wit your C.falcon.. and he said he beat your G n watch Direvulcan wit his Ylink a couple times....:laugh: Its cool tho. I need to go 2 1....

SockNinja

Smash Journeyman
I meant to come but all of a sudden my pants fell off and I got dropped down a cliff

Cort

Apple Head
>_> @ sock

I don't think I'm gonna be able to make these unless I get a bunch of people to agree and carpool...

=(

Emeka

Smash Rookie
What's really good with these smashfests?? Are they still happening? I'm within walking distance, but I go to school far upstate. If people tryna get it poppin over winter break, I'm down.

Stomp

Smash Rookie
Yea winter brake would be good i went down to the last vs harlem tourny it was grate when is the next event?

dirty1

Smash Cadet
Sounds like you guys had a dam good time. Never actually been to one of those, but MLG this year was my very first tournament. If there is gonna be another id sure as hell like to go with some of my friends.

so when is it?

turoki

Smash Rookie
hey is it in harlem if so ill be there just tell me when and were and time and date WOOT NYC IS GETTIN BACK ON ITS FEET IN SMASH

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Ya and it was mostly me and my friends bringing back smash in nyc with weeklies not people who whine and ***** hehehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom