• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG has FREE Video Content

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
MLG Now has a FREE Video section that will be continually updated with new content. Right now you can check out Ken vs. PC Chris in the FINALS of MLG Anaheim. It's a great video so don't miss out.

You can always catch the latest stuff on the MLG homepage OR you can follow the link below to get the archive. Hope you enjoy!!!

http://www.mlgpro.com/archive.php

Sighrax

Smash Lord
That match was gross! Yay for free things, boo for people not wanting to spend money on VoD.
(Once I get a job I will)

Vall3y

Smash Lord
thats so cool .. that single match probably will make alot of people buy vod
like me !
only one thing bothers me... im using lan here and if i will be streaming the vids it will probably 'lag' for the others computers on the lan. right?

Solid Moose

Smash Cadet
Wak said:
this game was just too good...

wait, was it the ultimate last match to determinate who won the MLG?
yes, if PC had won he would have taken 1st. it was game 5 of the second set and PC won the first set. PC had to win two sets since he was coming from the losers bracket.

Black Luigi

Smash Journeyman
If this is what VoD is like (mainly the commentary), then MLG has just pretty much ensured that I will never get it. It's awful.

Kaizer

Smash Journeyman
Nice! Hope they will update with some more vids, but I guess we can't expect many vids coming up there. Maby I should pay some money for VoD. When I win in lotto I will =P

Kragen

Smash Ace
That was a great match.

Loved the commentary too, how they explained everything for those who don't know.
But it wasn't a ledgehop, it was a walltech jump =P

Relentless16

Smash Apprentice
hornysax said:
Where's the whole Anaheim final? I don't see it under the paid VoD...
you have to watch it in the rebroadcast for now its at the end of day saturday :dizzy:

Bakuryu

Smash Ace
Anyone want to help us with the black background of death? If I use IE it says I dont have a good enough flash player which is bs because I just updated.

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Bakuryu said:
Wow our pleas for help completely ignored thanks guys.
If it says you don't have the right version of flash, then you obviously don't. Stop *****ing to us about your problems, if you want a real solution, download Firefox and stop using IE.

MonkeyMan

Smash Journeyman
man commentators enhanced the all ready intence match, made me feel like gaming really is going to become a sporting event. haha, Wakefield smash team... i like the sound of that ^^

Top Bottom