• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Brawl Ladder

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I started replying to every one of his posts with "You suck at this game" or something along those lines to match his post. Then he couldn't handle it and started spamming threads at like 3 am with my name in like every title. I even took a snapshot :p

It was totally worth an infraction.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
Why was DSF's account (Green Apples) locked?

It better not have been because he was winning too much...

If that's the case, you might as well have Sakurai run the ladder, so that he can do his best to stop ****ty players from having their feelings hurt.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Chillin is next lol, prolly G-reg and Azen too.

But yeah...someone answer my question. Being a Pre-Pharm major, I have a lot classes in the morning/early afternoon <_<

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
You set challenges when you want to.

joenopride

Smash Journeyman
dmbrandon! You've been reporting wrong! There should be a sticky in the gamebattles forums that talks about how to report the match, so follow those guidelines. That should clean things up for some tickets

as for DSF and Haze, I'll start looking into why they were locked

joenopride

Smash Journeyman
All I can see is that they are going to do a an investigation into your guy's activity. They are curious because you guys have had so many wins against relatively low-ranked teams. So I'll do what I can to get your names cleared. This may have been handled in the "ticket rush" where we removed all of the tickets that we had... now we're back to a huge number.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
dmbrandon! You've been reporting wrong! There should be a sticky in the gamebattles forums that talks about how to report the match, so follow those guidelines. That should clean things up for some tickets

as for DSF and Haze, I'll start looking into why they were locked
No, I haven't. I've done Cod4, Halo2/3 and vegas one on this site, I know what I'm doing.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
All I can see is that they are going to do a an investigation into your guy's activity. They are curious because you guys have had so many wins against relatively low-ranked teams. So I'll do what I can to get your names cleared. This may have been handled in the "ticket rush" where we removed all of the tickets that we had... now we're back to a huge number.
Innocent until proven guilty. Evidence should've been found first before their teams were locked (which in this case, evidence doesn't exist).

It sucks because now they are losing their places at the top to teams not locked.

darkNES386

Smash Lord
Is reporting "proof" of every match required?
Naw... but I do if I get a dispute from someone who is lame.

Watch out for people who don't show up... then claim a win 2 hours later. Know how to submit a ticket without reporting results so that you can state the player wasn't there. Then upload lame video footage of yourself waiting for 15 minutes with their brawl code unregistered...........

joenopride

Smash Journeyman
A slough of temporary admins have been sent to the Brawl ladder. Also tonight I slogged through my first few tickets. There should be some improvement seen in the week.

To Silvadragon - I invite you to visit the website and see what it looks like. Basically, the process is you make a match between you and an opponent for a set time, and add each others brawl codes which are displayed on your profile. The game has to be played despite lag.. any more questions feel free to ask at on the SSBB forum on gamebattles.

Lobos

Smash Master
I so gave up on online brawl, lag just kills it for me. Too bad too the ladder system wasn't so bad. Good luck to those still on the ladder and hopefully I get to play some of you in tournament sometime in the future.

joenopride

Smash Journeyman
@ darkNES386 - 5 days old. >_<

@dmbrandon - Have you replied to the tickets and gotten a response from the admins? If you have, give me the ticket IDs and I'll see if theres anything I can do to help.

darkNES386

Smash Lord
@ darkNES386 - 5 days old. >_<
Ok, cause I have a ticket from last friday and a match just two days ago where the jerk didn't show up and then claimed a win.... after I submitted a brand new ticket for a no show (I didn't claim the win) I simply submitted a ticket and uploaded video evidence. I come on the next day and it says "L" since he claimed it like 3 hours later. Did I follow the right procedure and not claim a win, but instead simply submit a fresh ticket?

joenopride

Smash Journeyman
Actually, you are supposed report 2-0 that you won according to the SSBB FAQ and Questions thread. You followed near correct procedure however, so I wouldn't be surprised to see you awarded the win.

Top Bottom