• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MK will never tornado you again.

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
It would be cool if, y'know, you furthered his metagame instead of complain about a thread that may of helped some people. Just a thought.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Have fun finding new things lol.

I'll just keep improving instead.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
You know what, I do. I've found two new things so far. One from NO KOAST tourney, and one from HOBO 11. I'll make threads about them later.
I wasn't talking to you, but ok lol.

Splice

Smash Hero
Thanks for this advice. It's useful. I find it hard to do when MK is close to you because it gives you very little reaction time and you kinda have to predict a little bit (I do. i'm not the greatest)

St. Viers

Smash Champion
as someone who doesn't have the opportunity anymore to play hours of brawl, and read every single helpful thread in every forum, I find this topic useful...

Also, something I think I noticed kinda related to this, but when MK tries to glide attack out of his up b when he's gonna use a platform, up-airing him really messes him up, in a similar way to this... Prolly everyone is like "duh," but meh.

What's with the antagonism recently?

Top Bottom