• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MK destroy's G&W. Let me teach you.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
it is just you; every neutral has the exact same ceiling height (the middle of YS is barely higher by like 1 or 2%, and same for the left/right sides of lylat on average; barely difference though) and the sides are all close but not quite the same

!!!

Then I DI like a tard...

=[

Neb

Smash Lord
lol, the food from chef out prioritizes MK's upb.
Either that, or just last long enough to stun him after the 5 invincibility frames.
He can't even start the loop, lol. Its a great idea to cook some bits then approach if the MK's upb happy.

Another thing, at low-to-mid percentages, SL spells easy punishment. Depending on how you DI, you can get a free aerial, or uair the glide animation till they drift off stage and into helpless animation, SD. There's also a blind spot behind him too if you wanna fake an aerial and SHAD into the ground, then follow-up with a backdoor intrusion.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
lol, the food from chef out prioritizes MK's upb.
Either that, or just last long enough to stun him after the 5 invincibility frames.
He can't even start the loop, lol. Its a great idea to cook some bits then approach if the MK's upb happy.

Another thing, at low-to-mid percentages, SL spells easy punishment. Depending on how you DI, you can get a free aerial, or uair the glide animation till they drift off stage and into helpless animation, SD. There's also a blind spot behind him too if you wanna fake an aerial and SHAD into the ground, then follow-up with a backdoor intrusion.
You are a huge advocate of that move, good lord!

10backdoorintrusions.

Neb

Smash Lord
You are a huge advocate of that move, good lord!

10backdoorintrusions.
Why thank you...I guess, heheh.
xD, its an awesome move, but is generally thought as the worst projectile in the game, when its really unique in its nature. No other projectile has the same composition. I mean stopping TL's dair with a strip of steak, c'mon, lol!

Deoxys

Smash Lord
A lot of good MK vs GaW debate, I'd like to ask each side:

If you are the MK, what level would you go to for this matchup.

What about if you are on the GaW side?

I was wondering because I often see that MK and GaW share the same CP stages, and neither have terrible levels to play at...
I like Rainbow Cruise, but it's really a personal choice I think.

In response to someone else, I'd say Delfino favors MK vs GaW.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
GW's best stage vs MK: Corneria
MK's best stage vs GW: Luigi's Mansion.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Mansion? Really? I typically only pick that against projectile spammers. I guess MK does **** everyone on it though.

Is Norfair still good against G&W though? That's what I normally CP against him.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Mansion? Really? I typically only pick that against projectile spammers. I guess MK does **** everyone on it though.

Is Norfair still good against G&W though? That's what I normally CP against him.
It's fine for both characters. I would say GW is a tad bit better on it though because his Up-B lets him manuver the platforms a little bit better.

Top Bottom