• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mizuumi Con results

Nike.

Smash Hero
Would you guys just please stop it?

Suspect lost to a spammy meta and reflected on his performance and knows now how to beat it.

Greyfox, dont call him out on why the rest of SA placed better than him.

Just please give it a rest

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
says the person trying to be like espy
Umm...wrong.

I play Sonic cause I now know how he plays. No more no less. Though Espy does give out pointers.

@Nike: Wasn't trying to call him out...again before he blew up on me, I said that I was baffled that he lost to slim. Nothing but surprises here.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
I bet my Sonic is better than yours Quincy >.>

As for the jab of trying to be like Espy...... you repeatedly refer to yourself as the low tier King and someone doing better with an even worse character than Zelda must annoy you to some degree.

lol suspect does say he tries to be like ninjalink and play anyone.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
I wouldn't doubt it Kyle. I suck too much in this game to win against anyone.

And the King of LowTier was a long time ago buddy. Back when Melee and GNT4 were still alive.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
I wish I could have gone to this, but I didn't have a ride.

GJ Espy, Morningstar, and Ethan.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
1: Infinity ($301.00) - *charges smashes with vortex effects* You sir, are one giant badass, I can't believe you drove all the way from Dallas despite getting ditched by everyone else. Had a great time with you, as usual.

2: Espy ($86.00) - the gods have decided that we are to never team... ever. Get our epic friendly combo online though, you must have it.

3: Sethlon ($43.00) - I just noticed now, upon reflecting on the match... that I had a kill on you when you tripped the second time and were on waft range, and I willingly let you live... and then you still grab released me... you're a jerk.

4: Hylian - even when we don't play... AND you get two stocked by a LUCAS, you find a way to outplace me... it's gay. I still will get my revenge next time we face.

5: TakeUrLife - lol wtf is beaumont doing placing so well, gtfo. DOUBL GANON for top tier... people were losing as their mains to us, it was amazing.

5: Phantom X - I love you, person I've never met before.

7: Mandingo - Unknown guy placing so high... amazing XD

7: Phoenix Alpha - I bet saying Feenix Alpha while using side b helped you place so high.

9: Popertop - wa wa wa!

9: MorningStar - You're not cool without the hairdo, sorry.

9: Kalo - we played a couple rounds throughout the day of "Who is gayer, this guy, or Kalo?" Haha, try to be conscious next time you're playing brawl, it generally helps to do better.

13: Jadedlink - DAYUM! I knew you had it in you, it's about time you managed to stay composed and deliver the performance you know you can!

13: Esca - You got trashed by a giant black guy playing as a small white ball.

13: CY - I told you I'd get my revenge! Our matches were too close though... even when I had a huge lead you almost brought it back... I probably would've cried. I'm really happy to hear you're picking up Wario, get him good, plz... words of advice: Learn the "jump-eater" AT, and don't waft yourself to death :p

17: Nike - lolwut? You don't even play brawl.

17: Chaotic - omg we didn't play at all, and you had to face infinity kind of early :(

25: Jebus - Good matches, man... you got some sick as hell combos on me. Fortunately I'm Wario.

25: ADMJP - Gross... place better. Next time switch from the Twilight Zone TV.

33: Suspect - when we were at pizza hut, Hylian stood on the railing of the sidewalk, and reached up past Pizza Hut's roof, and someone was like "Hey, Suspect!" and everyone laughed <3

33: SRSC@ - you are too chill of a guy. I always have a great time talking with you, and you are hella badass for traveling down here with Infi.

Xelic: I was one of the guys talking to you at Pizza Hut! I had the big Italian nose, sat at the end of the table next to Hylian.

King Mosquito: Stop having tournament debacles, please :p

Esca

Smash Champion
1: Infinity ($301.00) - Infinity, I love you boo-bear. Lol, but good **** man. Toon Link vs Kirby, V.2 at WHOBO.

2: Espy ($86.00) - Wow, you are so so **** efficient, so pro man.

3: Sethlon ($43.00) - Good **** man, thanks for letting us come over. <3

4: Hylian - LOLLOLOL no diddy. Nah I'm just kidding, but good **** man, I'm glad we got over all that bs.

5: TakeUrLife - Your my boy, blue.

5: Phantom X - I think your a really laid-back, nice guy. Keep up the good work.

9: MorningStar - Morning, I don't understand, still, why I didn't go Pit against you. >.> I feel dumb, but good ****, nonetheless.

9: Kalo - Kalo, I now nickname you, Powernap!

13: Esca - Your a big swingin' ****.

13: CY - TempurPedic 2 pc. Sleep set.

17: Nike - LOL at Slim and the ZSS.

17: Chaotic - Don't take the Pit thing wrong man. I said you were okay, and that is an actual compliment from me. Pit dittos are horribe, lol.

25: ADMJP - Good seeing you again bro.

33: Suspect - Firstly, I dunno wht your talking about. I never even said you were bad. I think you have alot of potential, you just need to capitalize more on exploiting your opponents weaknesses, rather than going Brinstar against G&W. I never said you were bad, man, and you're really cool in person. Seriously though, just because I watched Slim play, doesn't mean I knew what to do. There's one basic strategy against Metaknight, and when you ask him, he'll say I won solely on punishment, rather than even playing the match.

Ethan- You pitched a fit man. Nice MK, lol.

King Mosquito- Too good man, nice tournament. Get a biggin' and we'll come back.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
33: Suspect - when we were at pizza hut, Hylian stood on the railing of the sidewalk, and reached up past Pizza Hut's roof, and someone was like "Hey, Suspect!" and everyone laughed <3
:( i wanted to go

33: Suspect - Firstly, I dunno wht your talking about. I never even said you were bad. I think you have alot of potential, you just need to capitalize more on exploiting your opponents weaknesses, rather than going Brinstar against G&W. I never said you were bad, man, and you're really cool in person. Seriously though, just because I watched Slim play, doesn't mean I knew what to do. There's one basic strategy against Metaknight, and when you ask him, he'll say I won solely on punishment, rather than even playing the match.
One word

Xyro

And i never played a good game and watch before so i seriously didnt know what to counterpick, so i just chose a good kirby stage >_>
And about the mk thing, i wasnt really saying thats why u beat him. I knew you would beat his mk, i just thought it was dumb how he brought up that u beat him after i lost to him like that meant something. I think u are cool as hell also, i dont have any hard feelings toward u at all.

EDIT- @ Xyros post below me- OMFG, xyro is the biggest liar ever, he said that in the PBT livestream last night :laugh:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
:( i wanted to go

One word

Xyro

And i never played a good game and watch before so i seriously didnt know what to counterpick, so i just chose a good kirby stage >_>
And about the mk thing, i wasnt really saying thats why u beat him. I knew you would beat his mk, i just thought it was dumb how he brought up that u beat him after i lost to him like that meant something. I think u are cool as hell also, i dont have any hard feelings toward u at all.

*doesnt recall ever saying that*

but just to help you feel better...."hey esca! suspect is TRASH at brawl"

N.O.T.A.-SrsC@

Smash Apprentice
I also have that new Friday the Thirteeeeenth...

...with Antonio Banderas...

Infinity: Congratulations on first. See you Thursday.

Espy: Sonic? Wow. That's all I had to say since I've heard of your exploits. Good to see you in action, finally.

Sethlon: As usual, good times. Green Dedede made me laugh hard. Molten penguins and blood-soaked robots FTW.

Phantom X: Srsly. I'm very srs. However, yes, Pizza Hut was very fun. There should be more good times such as those.

Phoenix Alpha: Level-up much? Always good times.

Jadedlink: You should be more srs, like me. Good on ya placing better than I did though.

Nike: Housing was great, after party at pizza hut was great, friendlies were great. You're awesome. Srsly.

Smexy: Free for alls were great fun!! I miss those so bad....

ADMJP: Don't bust yourself so bad for making mistakes, bro. Just make note of the mistake, practice the situation and learn from it. and remember to taunt. ALL THE TIME. Rahaha!!!

Reznor: Dude, naming yourself after Mario enemies is cool enough, bu the free for alls were the best!

King Mosquito: Anytime, bro. I figured if the Brawl tourney was under control than you would be able to finish everything else that needed doing. Srsly.

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
5: TakeUrLife - lol wtf is beaumont doing placing so well, gtfo. DOUBL GANON for top tier... people were losing as their mains to us, it was amazing.
DOUBL GANON for GOD tier...

@everyone else, i love you guys...

@ethan, i shall never lose to that meta =p

@suspect: we tried to help you a little(advising to NOT go to brinstar) but you gotta listen lol. Uair that stupid shuttle loop crap. Fun friendlies(main fights included with the GANON SHANANIGANS)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
1: Infinity ($301.00) - <3 you for coming to this instead of PBT. Toooo pro sir. It was fun playing you again, and grats on the win :).

2: Espy ($86.00) - I can't believe you knocked infinity out of winners with sonic haha. Amazing <3.

3: Sethlon ($43.00) - Crazy!!!!! I loved watching your shiek and playing it :). Toooo sick :p. Good seeing you again, hope you are ready for Whobo <3.

TakeUrLife - Good games! Very close :). Your marth is sick.

5: Phantom X - Hahaha even going into losers 2nd round I refuse to let you place higher then me :).

7: Mandingo - Good games.

7: Phoenix Alpha - Good **** :). You played really well.

9: Popertop - Good games. Was kind of upset you just walked off though :/.

9: Kalo - Sorry we didn't play :/. Good seeing you though :p.

13: Jadedlink - Our games were close :). Good stuff.

13: Esca - Yes, getting over BS is so much better then akward hate lol :). Good games, nice seeing you.

13: CY - Man, you seem to have improved a lot watching you play PhantomX :). Good ****.

17: Nike - LOL @ me knocking you out of Brawl and Melee. Thanks SOOOO much for the Dr Pepper :)!!!!! I'm enjoying one right now. I had a lot of fun at your house, thanks for having us over :).

17: Chaotic - Nice seeing you.

25: ADMJP - We all need to play more >_>.

33: Suspect - Brinstar actually was a pretty good counterpick, I hate that stage haha. It makes GW's smashes harder to hit with because all the angles >_<. You just have to learn how to stay under me so I don't get all that free damage off with nair >_>.

33: SRSC@ - Thanks for getting us when you guys were at pizza hut :).

Xelic: I saw you today lolololol.

King Mosquito: Yeah I need a phone :(

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
@suspect: we tried to help you a little(advising to NOT go to brinstar) but you gotta listen lol. Uair that stupid shuttle loop crap. Fun friendlies(main fights included with the GANON SHANANIGANS)
I know i heard you guys, i heard esca say go lylat, but i didnt know if coaching was allowed and if it is i dont think that is fair cause i wouldn't like it if someone did that to me. Thanks anyways tho :) and yea fun friendlies, just proves how much marth ***** kirby D:
33: Suspect - Brinstar actually was a pretty good counterpick, I hate that stage haha. It makes GW's smashes harder to hit with because all the angles >_<. You just have to learn how to stay under me so I don't get all that free damage off with nair >_>.
SEE GUYS I DID MAKE A GOOD CP DECISION!

i just choked hard >_>

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I know i heard you guys, i heard esca say go lylat, but i didnt know if coaching was allowed and if it is i dont think that is fair cause i wouldn't like it if someone did that to me. Thanks anyways tho :) and yea fun friendlies, just proves how much marth ***** kirby D:

SEE GUYS I DID MAKE A GOOD CP DECISION!

i just choked hard >_>

.......................are you the new RoK?

PhoenixAlpha

Smash Journeyman
Infinity: Congrats on first, man. Way to rep Dallas! UbNub owes me 5 bucks now ;). I demand that KM change the OP to reflect that I got 5 dollars in winnings.

Espy: I haven't played you and we haven't met, but I want you to know that it's all your fault. I can't john about my character with people like you running around! ;)

Hylian: <3 Hylian. It's a crying shame that your CP killed you twice, but our first game was really epic. Thanks for getting me on Ankoku's thread. Stay cool and keep drinking lots of Dr. Pepper.

Phantom X: I'll be sure to patent my new war cry: "Feenix ALPHA!" Thanks for helping me out!

Popertop: Nice to meet you. Our first game was so close. That aura really got me good. Too bad my CP didn't help me. No johns though!

Ethan: Your Ness surprised me. I realized just how good fair is! ;)

CY: Hey, it was nice to chat w/ you a bit this time. We haven't really met before this, even though we did play at HOBO10. Let's get some friendlies next time.

Deviation: We were the last 2 standing from our carpool. You always impress me at high levels of play. Keep coming to tourneys with us, and stop thinking your high tier mains are gay!

Tune: Thanks for coming along w/ us. I hope you had a good time.

Nike: I'm glad I remembered who you are! I feel like an idiot! It was good
to see you again.

Chaotic: It was inspiring to see you make sick comebacks in friendlies that day. You never cease to amaze me w/ every trick you learn and it shows in the way you play. Keep up the pace, and you'll be a wicked Pit.

Drake: I win nearly every practice set we did and you get cheated out of game 3 when it really counts. I love you, man. Oh, and I splooged when
you JV one stocked ADMJP.

UBNUB: It was nice to have you come along. You're fun to have around. Keep coming to tourneys w/ us.

ADMJP: Adam Junior Pop!! Dude, I saw your game 3 w/ Drake. That is SUCH a ****** way to go. I'll see you next time.

Reznor: Better luck next time, man. Just bring that A game and you can do it!

SRSC@: Good to see you again, man. Stay srs, and I'll see you in Dallas!

KM: Thanks for the hosting, man. Don't worry about what happened. Keep doing what you do. We appreciate it.

Popertop

Smash Champion
1: Infinity ($301.00) - Gratz on first. Man, thanks for that Meta ditto practice. Those games were really fun. Your meta is really good, and your kirby isn't that bad either. :)

2: Espy ($86.00) - Your sonic is reallly pro, just be glad sethlon got me before I could take you out in winners LOL

3: Sethlon ($43.00) - Grrr!!! :mad::mad:mad: Your shiek is amazing, you ***** me and Phantom. I won't go Wario next time lol. But too good srsly.

4: Hylian - Sry about that, I was just mad I lost. We need to friendly some next time. You are too experienced in the Wario matchup. You ***** my airdodge with Usmash a couple times... too good. I'll get you next time. You played really fast, It kinda surprised me.

5: TakeUrLife - Look at mah boi, doin so well.
5: Phantom X - lol Wario. lol. you play wierd.

7: Mandingo - I saw your snake, pretty good. should have played you.
7: Phoenix Alpha - Lol, our games were too close, you made me nervous. I have lots of Lucas experience though. Good games. Good lucas.

9: MorningStar - We should have friendlied, but we ran out of time at the end there.
9: Kalo - Kalokalokalo, don't play all sleepy.
9: Ethan - Lolololol meta. You didn't use your main against me in friendlies you hoebag. <3 Zair through Corneria

13: Jadedlink - We had some friendlies I think. Spammiest Samus vs Olimar ever lol.
13: CY - Lololololol. Get new temperpedic sleep set save you money today

17: Chaotic - lol sexy like Santi.
17: Slim - I wanted to Meta ditto you after you spammed suspect, but you didn't even do the good kind of spam. If we meet in tourney, please trash talk me a bunch before we play. It will make the **** much more satisfying.
17: Drake - I was gonna give you Lucario advice, but you were gone when I looked for you again.

25: ADMJP - you are fun to hang out with. sorry to hear your in a slump.

33: Suspect - our matches were fun, I enjoyed them.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Tch, if by weird you mean AMAZING!

But yeah, sorry that he's preconditioned against Warios, lol. Also, I didn't get ***** against Sethlon kthx... except that one footstool combo on my last stock first round, which we will never speak of again.

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
I wish I could have gone to this, but I didn't have a ride.

GJ Espy, Morningstar, and Ethan.
Thanks, K Prizzle. <3

P.S.
I'm ready for your Pikachu and his nasty new chaingrabs.

9: MorningStar - You're not cool without the hairdo, sorry.
You son of a... >_>

9: MorningStar - Morning, I don't understand, still, why I didn't go Pit against you. >.> I feel dumb, but good ****, nonetheless.
Word, your Pit was tight. Im'ma blow those wings up regardless. :cool:

9: MorningStar - We should have friendlied, but we ran out of time at the end there.
Yeah, that would have been awesome. There's always next time, right?

17: Slim - I wanted to Meta ditto you after you spammed suspect, but you didn't even do the good kind of spam. If we meet in tourney, please trash talk me a bunch before we play. It will make the **** much more satisfying.
LOLOL. I guess this is additional confirmation as to how gay Slim played. Exactly what was he doing?

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
@ Pop. Ohh, shi! I thought you were Tuxedo Maniac. I remembered playing somebody who looked like you at Gamelot awhile ago but the two inconsistent names threw me off.

@ Suspt. I'm amazed you were able to actually find a video that accurately portrays how lame Slim's MK was, or atleast how you described him to be. Meta Knight nor Shuttle Loop spam isn't even in the description. You win the Timmynet. :D

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
I left my controller at gamelot while i was helping cliff unload the tvs.....****

guess i gotta learn to play with a wiimote until i get another one

Traviz

Smash Cadet
1: Infinity ($301.00) - congrats on winning, i still have yet to play you

2: Espy ($86.00) - keep doin your thang

3: Sethlon ($43.00)- i think i vs you once at ozzfest wednesday. ur shiek is tight

4: Hylian- good game im lookin forward to the next time i play you

5: TakeUrLife- good marth, friendlied you a couple times

5: Phantom X- **** your wario man, jk thats the best one ive played. plus ontop of surviving my numerous grab releases you kept trying to eat gimp me lol. next time tho...im comin for that ***

7: Mandingo-scrub

9: Popertop- wanted to friendly you but maybe next time

9: MorningStar- good *** matches man forreal. the snake dittos were tight. i like your explosive game tho. i hope you know im gonna steal some of your **** and get better now right?

9: Kalo- what happened to my rematch with your wolf man

13: Esca- i kept hearin your name all over the place but didnt know who the **** u were. anyway, next tourney i see you at, i wanna play you

13: CY- i saw your falco wreckin hard man, i wanna play you soon too

17: Slim- i told you i hated diddy

17: ...- all i have to say is wtf man. have some courtesy for other players. i watched the match with the fox...he already firefoxed and was gonna die, but you felt the need to hurt his self esteem by jumping off the ledge and spiking him to he11 anyway. but im not gonna lie, that was funny as ****!!!

25: PyleDriver- pretty good DDD i enjoyed the friendlies

33: Suspect- we need to play some more. 1 match on lylat aint enough

if i missed you, means i dont know you or didnt play you. tourney was fun mosquito.
gay that i had to buy a badge and didnt get to look at the rest of the anime stuff that was there, but it was all good. only tight costume i saw was a guy dressed as jet from cowboy bebop

peace

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
yea that 1 lylat match was not enough. Epic comeback tho

and lmao @shin, he told me about what he did, that's funny. And learn to answer yo phone man. I been trying to call you to brawl

Shin Ike

Smash Rookie
yea that 1 lylat match was not enough. Epic comeback tho

and lmao @shin, he told me about what he did, that's funny. And learn to answer yo phone man. I been trying to call you to brawl
lmfao that was you trying to call me earlier? sorry, didnt recognize the number so i didnt answer lol. i got you next time tho.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
Shoutsies:

k first i lost to espy and infinity.infinity beat me legit,espy beat me legit,no worries

espy i take back everything i said,respect+
that being said here i go

1: Infinity :good job dude nice way to rep,good attitude,good player,nice matches

2: Espy :quiet guy,thats fine,reminds me of axxo,sethlons style in melee was to rep roy and gain respect from everyone he faught one by one,you have my respect,rep texas at whobo

3: Sethlon :we both lost to espy and infinity cept i got ninth =],also i take full credit for training sethlon up for this

4: Hylian:wow cool you got 4th i didnt know,lol corneria faught back oh well

5: TakeUrLife:teehee

5: Phantom X:dude you ****ing suck and i hate you srsly dont ever talk to me again i wrecked your ****.nah jk,your cool and i barely won(friendly)

7: Phoenix Alpha:lol well you know

9: Popertop:good ****

9: Kalo:dude espy **** wrecked you

13: Esca:pit dude,do pit

13: CY:another fluke of the tournament

17: Slim:mk ftl

17: Rempy:wolf dittos dude srsly?

25: ADMJP:=] ur coolbix

33: Suspect:METAKNIGHT sorry i didnt do friendlies,i was so tired i only did 4 friendly matches the whole day 2 vs hylian 1 vs px and 1 vs traviz

uh Traviz:same for you,i was too tired,the literally woke me up to fight espy sry

DOH:sloth

ethan:you got **** wrecked by take,i lost to espy,cuz hes legit with sonic,ur just another mk scrub.come to whobo,MM me i want your money

to the rest of san antonio and i mean this with 100% truths,you all suck,hard.your town is trash,i will never,ever go back there and i suggest anyone else in texas not to either.you guys srsly suck and im not joking.ill be at whobo if you want to prove me wrong and my aim is kalokross,come trash talk me.the way you people play this game makes me want to ****ing quit but then i go back to houston and feel refreshed again.i stayed at sethlons house for 4 days and didnt shower and i still felt cleaner than you guys.im dissapointed in myself for even going to your worthless town and im glad im not the only one.espy is legit.suspect got shuttle loops spammed out of shield and kirby cant so anything to that so whatever,hes still the coolest guy in SA and i feel sorry that he has to live in such a trashy town.

Gnes

Smash Master
Lol, I've never said that I wasn't scrubby.

Ya need to stop being like Gness and be you.
Sethlon plays Sheik???
Since when???
LOL

Seths been playin sheik since HOBO 15...maybe a little before that but thats his tourney premiere.

Suspect play Diddy next time...that matchups a lot easier...plus once u learn..ull get the joy of 2 stocking a meta. It feels so good.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
PhoenixAlpha beat Hylian wtf?

Hylian better step it up. I give all of Dallas too much G&W practice =)

Good job on 4th though Hylian. Same place as me at PBT. You should see my bracket, it hurt ='( maybe it was a bad idea for all the good players to stay and go to a small tourney.

Esca

Smash Champion
Okay, firstly: Hylian suicided TWICE on Corneria, in 23 seconds I think. There's no way to come back against that, especially against Lucas on Corneria.

Now the whole Slim debate thing...

Suspect switched to Diddy second round and still lost. It's okay, people make mistakes. But when EVERYONE there is giving the person advice, there's no excuse to john. Maybe I did win because I watched Slim play prior to me fighting him, but 3 stocking takes still, rather than mindless spam. There's no reason people should lose to that kind of metaknight, it's too easy to shield. WAY TOO easy.

And Nike, at the Kalo thing, I think he was bashing at how unprofessional San Antonio's tournaments are ran. This is due to a lack of set-ups, improper bracket seeding, and VERY rude smashers.

Suspect, you know I love you boy, but ****it son. I'll accept money-matches at WHOBO from anyone, my Pit or Diddy vs. your whoever.

Escaaaaaaaaaaa.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Short shoutsies~

2: Espy - I've played you both in back to back tournaments and I feel like you're a bit ahead of 3000. It's close, but you definitely gave me a harder time when we played. Keep up the good work, it's not every tournament where the winners finals is a Sheik and a Sonic, lol.

3: Sethlon - Speaking of Sheik: way to rep dude. And you can't complain about me grabbing your down smash if you can kill me with my own shuttle loop >.<" I wish they hadn't kicked everyone out, I wanted to do Boss Battles this time =/ Also, I'm never playing Melee with you again, you're so good at it that it made it un-fun -.-"

4: Hylian - You're getting better. It's more difficult to read you now than it was before Philly; you catch me with the air dodge cross up into down smash every time too >.<" Chilling out at Pizza Hut watching you talk about Melee with Xelic and DoH was about as awesome as you can get dude.

5: TakeUrLife - wtf Beaumont in 5th? Good **** dude. We'll play some friendlies next time dude.

5: Phantom X - Dude seriously, I couldn't stop laughing at you and Espy playing friendlies at Nike's. Like it was keeping me awake when I was dead tired, too. And stop walking into my smashes like they've got their own gravity field, ****it >.<"

7: Phoenix Alpha - Good **** beating Hylian dude! That jacket you asked me to grab is sitting in my car; I'll drop it off with one of the UTD guys next time I'm up there.

9: Popertop - The Metaknight dittos were good friendlies dude. I want to play your Wario next time :p

9: MorningStar - The coolest cat in a hat you'll ever meet. Dr Suess Superstar xD

9: Kalo - Yeah, that dude with the bunny ears in a skirt trying to make fun of us for not having a life was definitely gayer than you. In the bad way.

13: CY -
King Mosquito: 'CY versus Doosh!'
Me: 'Oh hey, mirror match!'

Nothin but love dude, we'll play more friendlies at the next one, lol.

17: Nike - 'And Friday The Thirteeeeennnnth, and Marleeeyyy and Meeeee, and Antonio Bandereeesss...' Dude, I almost died when she dropped those DVDs all over the floor. And you've got the best housing in Texas dude, thanks for letting me and SrsC@ stay there for the weekend.

33: Suspect - Funniest moment of the tournament was when someone said 'hey, watermelon' and you looked up trying to find it. SSssoooooo funny!

33: SRSC@ - **ck Spring Break traffic.

DoH and Xelic - It was actually pretty ****ing awesome to hear you guys tell stories about Melee at Pizza Hut. You guys should have stuck around a bit longer, we were outside of the place just bsing around for like 2 hours almost >.<"

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Suspect play Diddy next time...that matchups a lot easier...plus once u learn..ull get the joy of 2 stocking a meta. It feels so good.
I played diddy the 2nd match and it was close just like the first. I just need to work on my diddy thats all.

Now the whole Slim debate thing...

Suspect switched to Diddy second round and still lost. It's okay, people make mistakes. But when EVERYONE there is giving the person advice, there's no excuse to john. Maybe I did win because I watched Slim play prior to me fighting him, but 3 stocking takes still, rather than mindless spam. There's no reason people should lose to that kind of metaknight, it's too easy to shield. WAY TOO easy.

EDIT: and the whole kalo thing....i kinda understands what he is saying. I know if i did live in houston id be better, same for anyone in SA but oh well nothing we can really do about that.

Suspect, you know I love you boy, but ****it son. I'll accept money-matches at WHOBO from anyone, my Pit or Diddy vs. your whoever

Escaaaaaaaaaaa.
I'm not going to whobo, but i still dont see what you are getting mad about. Xyro is just a huge liar and likes to start stuff, i know someone in that pnt livestream saw what he typed (maybe gnes)
Straight from my mouth: I know you are better than me, just i have alot of pit practice (from choatic) so if i ever did mm you it would be kirby vs pit. I already said i have no hard feelings toward you at all. Hope you realize what im saying. Im not johning, i just dont want anybodys advice while that match is going on, its not fair to the other character and i actually didnt even hear anyone give me advice during that match, i just heard people talking about slim lol

Short shoutsies~

33: Suspect - Funniest moment of the tournament was when someone said 'hey, watermelon' and you looked up trying to find it. SSssoooooo funny!
lmao, i was gonna take a piece but i didnt feel like having any....it was tempting tho

EDIT: LOL Kalo went off

Top Bottom