• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MITH4 - Melee in the Hold 4 *Date Change*

`dazrin

Smash Champion
GUYS. July 14 WILL NOT BE THE TOURNAMENT DATE.

It will most likely have to be the 21st. The guys at stronghold said that the 14th is a bad day because they'll be having a really big magic event.

They said 21st is fine though.

Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
GUYS. July 14 WILL NOT BE THE TOURNAMENT DATE.

It will most likely have to be the 21st. The guys at stronghold said that the 14th is a bad day because they'll be having a really big magic event.

They said 21st is fine though.

Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.
we can just play upstairs and it affect pple downstairs

`dazrin

Smash Champion
I dunno, Jousune said he doesn't want us to hold it on the 14th :/

Oh, and the brawl dudes have to hold their monthly on the same day as our tournament because there is only one date in July we can hold it. (21st)

>_<

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Not confirmed yet, because Yakal is away and doesn't know about it, but it's safe to say that you can expect it to happen on the 21st.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
K guys, the tournament is now CONFIRMED for the 21st of July. Clear your schedules, it's going to be BIG.

I will be streaming the event at http://www.twitch.tv/dazee_ so don't miss out!

Both Melee/Brawl Monthlies will be hosted on this day, and the Project:M event will be featuring some of the best players in both communities to see who is the best of the best!

This tournament is going to be HUGE. Do NOT miss out on this.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
not something i want to talk about right now
lol, I didn't mean to bring it up in some kind of offensive way or whatever, I just recall you saying that and wanted to point it out in case people forgot it was the same date.

Not that it matters since the date changed.

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
Forgot to change date lol

Project M may be hosted the next day on sunday due to a lack of tv's (we're most likely sharing with the barlw kids) so I will be dedicating as many tv's as I can get my hands on (every tv in stronghold minus a few for brlw) and will have project M unavailable until melee is finished ye

**IN OTHER NEWS**
There will be discounts for brawl players as an incentive to enter and vice versa so if you've ever wanted to try brawl (lmao) then now is your chance with a $5 discount. How about we show them how **** we are by beating them at their own game? ;)

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Just saiyan:

Brawl players will probably enter P:M as a middle ground between Melee and Brawl. I've talked to a lot of them already and they said they'd be more willing to enter P:M than melee, but if they want to enter melee, that's amazing and should do so by all means.

foshio

Smash Journeyman
Confirm me! BELOW AVERAGE PLAYER DONATING MONEY TO PM AND MELEE WINNERS!!
Daze keep me informed on when the PM tourni is, cause thats the one i'm interested in mostly... (if it was on the same day that would be the best, but w.e. i'll make it work)

Also I can bring a wii, with PM, melee, and a recording device (if needed).

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Yeah, Foshio bring all your stuff. I can possibly provide housing for you if you need to stay for sunday's PM event. I'll be housing Shadic and Matt#s too if they decide to come, so yeee

Sion come to a smashfest already- jeez. :D

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
yo Bladewise MM me in Project

$5 Bo5 sound cool?

i ain't afraid of no Peach!

Top Bottom