• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MITH4 - Melee in the Hold 4 *Date Change*

booshk

Smash Lord
who are these people?!
anyways, probably can't make it.
cramming for mcat.

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
In memory of kenny

The greatest uploader BC has and ever will know

remember everybody, the earliest you can show up is 11

I don't want anyone showing up later than 12:30 though, I want to get this **** done asap

booshk

Smash Lord
I honestly haven't seen booshk at any smash related thing besides smashboards since kenny's house i think

which is like 2 years ago lol
dude, i've never been to kenny's LOOL

i saw you guys all last at a tournament before last summer
been to stronghold like 4 times after that lol

sorry yakal :(
i'll come stronghold when it's over : )

`dazrin

Smash Champion
More smash today! Come get some.
P:M tournament will be happening, and its only 5 dollars to enter! Come get some as the best of melee and brawl unify in one game to see who reigns supreme!
Sion, Robyextreme, Dieslow, Yakal and all of victoria will be here. If you still want to MM or play some friendlies in melee, people will be here today (sunday the 22nd) for that as well too!

Come smash MOAR

robyextreme

Smash Ace
More smash today! Come get some.
P:M tournament will be happening, and its only 5 dollars to enter! Come get some as the best of melee and brawl unify in one game to see who reigns supreme!
Sion, Robyextreme, Dieslow, Yakal and all of victoria will be here. If you still want to MM or play some friendlies in melee, people will be here today (sunday the 22nd) for that as well too!

Come smash MOAR
never said im going today lol. I would but it takes me 2 hours to bus there, fak that.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Oh, terrorbird told me that victoria would be here. Foshio said he'd be coming too.

And yeah you did lol you said you'd come for melee! Dude come man lol :p

robyextreme

Smash Ace
Oh, terrorbird told me that victoria would be here. Foshio said he'd be coming too.

And yeah you did lol you said you'd come for melee! Dude come man lol :p
oh i did say that lol, i must have been high, I dont rly wanna bus out again sorry.

yesterday was a lot of fun

Victoria coming out made the tournament way more hype. :D

foshio

Smash Journeyman
Dazee so sorry dude, pretty sure they stayed up way too late and got burned out... I didn't want to miss my ride so I went with them. So sorry to bail on you like that man :(

`dazrin

Smash Champion
60/30/10 for singles. Total pot: $60
70/30 doubles: Total pot: $60

It's too bad that P:M was pushed to Sunday, and as a result, we only got half the entrants we were expecting. Next time brawl won't be on the same day as melee, and P:M will replace it, so hopefully we'll have more entrants next time.

At least Saturday was amazing! Shoutouts to Victoria for coming down and shoutouts to everyone who came for being ****. :p

FROM NOW ON, WE WILL STREAM EVERY TOURNAMENT. It just makes it so much more hype :p

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
so trying to make results thread but there are a few things i'm not sure about
1. Did 1337haxxor beat ganonspetmoblin?
2.did foshio beat the winner of the above match?
3.did rusty play buddy or blueyoshi in losers bracket?

I can create the bracket image with just that because I remember everything else so if someone could clear this up for me I can make the results thread lol

1337h4xx0r

Smash Apprentice
so trying to make results thread but there are a few things i'm not sure about
1. Did 1337haxxor beat ganonspetmoblin?
2.did foshio beat the winner of the above match?
3.did rusty play buddy or blueyoshi in losers bracket?
I beat Ganonspetmoblin 2-0, then I beat Foshio 2-0. I know I saw Rusty play Blueyoshi in losers.

:phone:

Top Bottom