• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MITH4 - Melee in the Hold 4 *Date Change*

Violence

Smash Lord
Teddy, you get 2 stock, I get 4?

5 dollars, best of 3 on FD only?

I guess this sounds stupid to everyone else, but I haven't been able to take two stock off of this son of a *****...

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Grrr... Maaan. Was WA planning to attend that event during the 21st/22nd?

Inb4...28/29th?

Evan n Adam would be able to make that date as well then

BladeWise

Smash Lord
Just keep this date, if it's best for you guys. Whether or not we show up should not be the determining factor. No point in delaying further. You could just host another one next month, if we can't make it this time.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
First off, I am not the TO for MitH4; I'm just a TO for the P:M event. Yakal's in charge of the Melee event this time around since Meta is away.

With that said, you guys aren't the only reason why I said "inb4 28th." Meta's been bugging me to move P:M to the 28th so he can make it, but I thought there wasn't any point in doing so since everyone will be at the MitH4 event anyways. I didn't see much point in holding another event the week after, especially since I thought WA was coming on the 21st.
But now that WA won't be around on the 21st, it just crossed my mind that maybe moving it to the next weekend would be okay, but it was just a side-thought that I'm considering.

If WA would be willing to come down to BC on the 28th for a P:M exclusive event, I wouldn't think twice about hosting P:M on the 28th since Meta and Noobking would be able to come as well; but with P:M being such a new game, I wouldn't expect that you guys would make your way down here solely for P:M lol :p

robyextreme

Smash Ace
if WA is down here is it even worth playing PM..? screw that knowing them and bc players we'll just end up playing melee as much as possible.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Sion come to a damn smashfest lol :p

WEEKLY SMASHFESTS AT THE HOLD CONFIRMED ON THURSDAY/FRIDAYS.
Every week there will be a smashfest on Thursday/Friday. Thursday is the better day, but if you can't make it (roflandrew) then Friday is fine too ^_^

Already cleared it with Jousune. See y'all there :p

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Sion... thanks for the hbd shout out. Also, please beat Otto and toph. Eric will take care of teddy. I wanna see a bc gf's the next time wa comes up here. it's only fitting after what they did to us last time

:phone:

`dazrin

Smash Champion
^ Unfortunately, WA won't be coming out to the July tournament because it's the same date as IE Smash. Next month we'll try to find a date that WA can come out to though :p

foshio

Smash Journeyman
I'll do mm with you noobking, and you yakal... and you sion?... daze, sinister MM in PM (and melee if you guys want). Buddy I wanna money match you too in melee, 2 bucks for all of them (so i don't loose to much lol).

Also I wanna mm Big D's DDD! damn i'm so loosing lotsa money at the tourni :D

`dazrin

Smash Champion
BE SURE
All hype moneymatches get recorded/ are streamed.

-Meaning don't use up random TV's for MMs during tournament, wait until after tournament and have your MMs on a recording TV then.

AFAIK we will have 1 stream setup,(mine) and 3(?) other recording setups. (Yakals, Kaosn00b's, Foshios)

Captain L

Smash Champion
Anyone wanna money match my P:M pikachu? It'll be free money cause I play him like brawl... ;D

booshk

Smash Lord
sion mm
your faux vs my faux(the best one)

btw ill tries my best to makes it to dis

Top Bottom